home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

EA studio drums and hardware?

Got a question about our studios? Ask us.

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

EA studio drums and hardware?

Postby bdm on Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:05 pm

I'll be recording at EA in a few months. As we are traveling a pretty sizable distance in a vehicle with relatively little available storage space I was wondering what the studio has available as far as drum hardware? I know from the EA site there are a number of really great kits available but I didn't want to make any assumptions on the hardware front.

Thanks in advance for any help/info.
bdm
rose royce
rose royce

Re: EA studio drums and hardware?

Postby tmoneygetpaid on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:55 pm

What booking is this for?

We have a whole lot of DW stuff. 5000 hi hat stands and kick pedals, a 9000 hi hat stand, 5000 double kick, tons of the DW cymbal stands with the tech-lock or whatever they call it, tons of tom/ snare holders with the tech-lock or whatever they call it.

For the kits that don't have tom mounts on the kick, we have a few tom holders that work fine. That's the case for the Vistalite kit, the Gretsch kit, and the DW kit.

Does that answer your question?
tmoneygetpaid
piece of shit
piece of shit

Postby bdm on Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:54 pm

We're booked for Apr 29/30 and yes this definitely answers our questions. We will most likely end up using the Mod Orange Ludwig kit as its most comparable to our drummer's regular kit. Our drummer uses DW hardware already so he should be pleased. Thanks!
bdm
rose royce
rose royce

Postby tmoneygetpaid on Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:16 pm

No problem. We do have a lot of kick pedals, too, if he is used to something else. Forgot to mention that. A variety of thrones, but really everyone grabs the Roc-n Soc (tm).
tmoneygetpaid
piece of shit
piece of shit

Return to Studio Questions