home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

EA Hall of Fame

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Re: EA Hall of Fame

Postby chumpchange on Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:18 am

From the sobriety thread:

Boombats wrote:When I drank, I was drinking for courage, for freedom, and for self-initiation. However, connected and in addition to this, I was trying to poison and drown and burn the parts of me that come from my mother; parts of me that are innate, parts that I developed within her influence, and parts that I associate with her, or at least with feminine vulnerability. I was rejecting the Her in me, because it made me feel weaker. Since I quit drinking, not only has our relationship mended from no boozy tantrums and more clear thought, but I stopped trying to kill the mom in me long enough to stop being ashamed of her presence. I have been able to accept both the She in me and the actual I that I am (as composed of the All). We were lucky enough to do the healing dance before things got bad. Now that she is dying, I can just embrace these parts of me because ultimately they will be all I have left of her to hug.
chumpchange
not wearing any pants
not wearing any pants

Postby andyman on Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:31 pm

Angus Jung in the Why do you hate Pearl Jam so much? thread:

Angus Jung wrote:Why do you hate Pearl Jam so much?

Is that the question?

And if so, if so -

Who answers?

WHO ANSWERS??!!??
offal wrote:I just want to be able to play bitchin' single-stroke rolls before I die
andyman
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius

Postby Jodi S. on Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:22 pm

Hear, hear.
Jodi S.
Influential Poster

Location: I am sitting in a room, different from the one you are in.

Postby Speedie on Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:31 am

Tommy Alpha wrote:
In: HELLO TREACLE!
Helms Alee are playing Islington, April 21st.
Be there.
x

Out: Hello! Who is this? I lost a lot of numbers.
Out: And fuck yeah!

In: I'll give you a clue: I'm a bit of a cunt.

Out: I knew it was you Barry

In: What a cunt!
Trey wrote:How great must a thread be to miss such a thing? Beans on the penis great, I suppose.

https://thegreenwhistle.bandcamp.com/releases
Speedie
World's Ideal Leader w/ VersatileTalents
World's Ideal Leader w/ VersatileTalents

Postby Sock OR Muffin? on Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:10 am

jbar wrote:I assumed a Kcup was the reusable, insertable thingy my gal uses during her period so we can have sex without it looking like I just fed a Cacodemon a couple shotgun blasts in my bed.

Nope, I was wrong. Fuck K Cups.
Anthony Flack wrote:In fact it was Jimmy Saville who first introduced Cream to The Small Faces.
Sock OR Muffin?
Perfect Picture of Wisdom and Boldness

Postby numberthirty on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:05 am

japmn wrote:My review of 5th Edition:

After 25+ years of not playing D&D, I just bought the new 5th Ed. I have only ever played Original Red Box/Cyclopedia rules and a short 2nd Ed. Dark Sun campaign. The last time I played D&D might have been around 1994? I put together a 5E game for Heather and my sister, whom have never played any role playing games ever. It was pretty fun. Here are some highlights:

1: It started in a tavern (NO WAY!) and it was set up so that my sister, Amber (Character name "Tina") gets in a brawl with a scumbag named Ol' Donny Polczech and a thuggish Orc named Pooft. All the bait was set for Heather (PC name: Tanya) to jump in and help out Tina in the fight, but Heather looked at me across the table and said "I don't know that bitch!" and just sat and watched while Tina took out the assholes. In the process, Tanya's table got flipped over, and the barkeep tossed them both out of the bar just in time to be chased by the town guard. They both were flirted with by a bar-maid named Tracy St. Diamonds (pronounced "Street Diamonds")

2: They out ran the guards, and hooked up with a Hobbit that made them roast chickens, and sold them on the idea of helping kill some baddies bothering other chicken eating Hobbits in the Shire. They (like total pros) asked for a ton of money and goodies for the services. Naturals.

3: The Hobbit gave them racing tortoises to ride. Heather rode it like a pro, Amber sucked at it and had to walk for the first day, but the second day, bonded with her tortoise and was able to ride in style.

4: They fought a band of Goblins, and using their tortoises as cover, took them out pretty quickly. These girls both seem a little shy of Melee combat, the shot arrows and acid from a far the entire time. Heather forgot she could teleport until the battle was over, was annoyed. The tortoises didn't take any significant damage.

5: At the Hobbit Village, they were served more chicken and turned on to the idea that the Great Old Ones are returning and they now have to fight...

The Booodgi, the Boogbood, the Blarrlarr, and the Brarriarrrgh!

Played by these guys:

And that concluded the night.

It was fun. We had additional Drinking Rules! We cooked Kalua Pork, listened to Martin Denny, and drank rum drinks because it is an Island themed adventure. Had a good time.

Last time I played D&D regularly, You could be a Hobbit, Dwarf, Elf, or a Warrior, Mage, Thief, or Cleric. Now you can be all those things and more in a ton of combinations. It takes forever to roll characters, but the gameplay is much more quick. It seems a little less mathy and chart based, and that makes it pretty easy to drink beer and still play a game. Pretty fun. If I was a millionaire, and never had to work, I could see having a big D&D game with other weirdo Millionaires, and have a great time. Obama and Johnny Deep probably have a great time at their game, until that lady that wrote Harry Potter gets all rules Lawyery and ruins it.

Now I gotta come up with the second half and find the time to play it before we forget what happened in the first half, which probably will not happen because, this game is tough to organize if you are an adult that doesn't want D&D to be a major part of your life.
154 wrote:Are you in Voivod or something?
numberthirty
King Shit of Fuck Mountain

Postby El Protoolio on Mon May 18, 2015 10:13 am

From the Mad Max Fury Road C/NC, Matthew and Andrew make EA HOF history together. I got a huge chuckle from both sides of this exchange -

Andrew. wrote:
matthew wrote:
Andrew. wrote:An anti-patriarchal monster truck car chase movie premised on collaboration, empathy, and popular liberation.

You really need a patriarchial hug, Andrew. Might do you some good.

If any dude on this forum needs a long embrace from another man, I suspect it's the guy in North Dakota who posts pictures of his handgun.
El Protoolio
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Clyde on Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:17 am

From the Billy Corgan thread

Maurice wrote:Every time this thread pops up, I half-expect an announcement about a new Zwan outing or something. Like

(I don't know what compelled me to make that, but it exists now, so there you have it.)
NewDarkAge wrote:Dialectics, mate. No easy answers.
Clyde
Supreme Commander at the Forefront
Supreme Commander at the Forefront

Postby jimmy two hands on Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:12 pm

big_dave wrote:I ate so much liver on Sunday I've farting anvils ever since. My rectum must be like a Tex Avery blunderbuss.
banjo.comics.pigfuck.stoner metal.rock operas.

AudioTruth wrote:Everything I buy from other brands break after a couple years, this is because they are only interested in making money. I'm only interested in long-lasting eargasms.
jimmy two hands
King Shit of Fuck Mountain

Postby four_oclocker_2 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:11 pm

Clyde wrote:From the Billy Corgan thread

Maurice wrote:Every time this thread pops up, I half-expect an announcement about a new Zwan outing or something. Like

(I don't know what compelled me to make that, but it exists now, so there you have it.)

OH SHIT. OH SHIT.
Unofficial Pono spokesperson.

SELF/KJ/SAR/BP
SUMMER OF DOUG'S
four_oclocker_2

Postby Frank Decent on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:22 pm

four_oclocker_2 wrote:
Clyde wrote:From the Billy Corgan thread

OH SHIT. OH SHIT.

Seriously I can't stop giggling at this. Shared it with some friends. Great work!
Redline wrote:The dead bodies on your mattress and the rubber sheets in your wardrobe should dampen the early reflections.
Frank Decent
Man with Encyclopedic Knowledge
Man with Encyclopedic Knowledge

Postby Maurice on Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:58 pm

Aw, man. Thank yinz all--great to know this weird little notion has brought people some joy.
music every week | here, too | and here | snwv | other stuff

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I ask you: What the fuck?
Maurice
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity

Postby NewDarkAge on Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:40 pm

emmanuelle cunt wrote:Image

(the child is not mein)
bishopdante wrote:BTW was not suggesting that my particular area of interest is buttocks, but it is normal for people of all sexes and sexual persuasions to be into butts, is not weird.
NewDarkAge
Leader with Extraordinary Personality

Postby Seby on Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:35 am

Phew!

I've just finished reading through all of these over several evenings after my gf has fallen asleep (she gets up very early on weekdays). I have nearly flat out fucking died trying to stop myself from screaming with laughter (because that would have awoken her) at least twenty five times. I have internal bruising!

Thank you, all of you. Absolutely made my evenings.
Seby
bobcat
bobcat

Postby Sock OR Muffin? on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:19 am

geiginni wrote:Image
"I've... seen things... you people wouldn't believe. Rapping clowns off the shores of Lake Hepatitis; I watched strawberry Faygo glisten off the flapjack tits of a 300 pound juggalette... All those... moments... will be lost, in time, like dubstep... in the... mountain... sunrise. Time... to start... the...art...car."

(From the Burning Man vs. Juggalos thread)
Anthony Flack wrote:In fact it was Jimmy Saville who first introduced Cream to The Small Faces.
Sock OR Muffin?

Postby Pasta on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:22 am

Sock OR Muffin? wrote:
geiginni wrote:Image
"I've... seen things... you people wouldn't believe. Rapping clowns off the shores of Lake Hepatitis; I watched strawberry Faygo glisten off the flapjack tits of a 300 pound juggalette... All those... moments... will be lost, in time, like dubstep... in the... mountain... sunrise. Time... to start... the...art...car."

(From the Burning Man vs. Juggalos thread)

Fucking brilliant. Gotta stop being scared of that poll now.
Ninety Five Cents? FUCK YOU!!! I'LL SKATE TO THE BEACH.
Pasta
Fucking Survivor....Fuck Cancer

Postby VaticanShotglass on Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:53 am

^Damn, I've been missing out.
VaticanShotglass
man forced to eat beard
man forced to eat beard

Postby NewDarkAge on Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:00 am

Dibs on Time to Start the Art Car for song/EP/album title.
bishopdante wrote:BTW was not suggesting that my particular area of interest is buttocks, but it is normal for people of all sexes and sexual persuasions to be into butts, is not weird.
NewDarkAge

Postby Teacher's Pet on Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:31 pm

Is it OK to nominate a thread title for the HoF?
Teacher's Pet
urinated in reservoir
urinated in reservoir

Postby Anthony Flack on Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:25 pm

NewDarkAge wrote:Dibs on Time to Start the Art Car for song/EP/album title.

May I suggest whittling it down to Start the Art Car; it's more punchy (and warm).
Anthony Flack
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion