home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

Was anyone needing another reason to despise Billy Corgan?

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Re: Was anyone needing another reason to despise Billy Corga

Postby Anthony Flack on Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:20 am

Unless you're a person of Corgan yourself, you won't get it. And don't call him "B*lly". Only he gets to use that word.
Anthony Flack
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived
 
Posts: 8787
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:27 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Was anyone needing another reason to despise Billy Corga

Postby japmn on Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:56 am

Why hasn't Jimmy 2 Hands done a comic of Billy using Charlie Brown as a reference? WHY?
User avatar
japmn
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity
 
Posts: 7844
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Poutland

Re: Was anyone needing another reason to despise Billy Corga

Postby seanurban on Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:04 am

User avatar
seanurban
King High
 
Posts: 4630
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:22 pm

Re: Was anyone needing another reason to despise Billy Corga

Postby Neuloveyou on Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:45 am

Anthony Flack wrote:Unless you're a person of Corgan yourself, you won't get it. And don't call him "B*lly". Only he gets to use that word.


This, I like.

The phrase "classic tyranny" reminds me of:

phpBB [media]
Neuloveyou
took picture of naked guy
took picture of naked guy
 
Posts: 1153
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:20 am
Location: UK

Re: Was anyone needing another reason to despise Billy Corga

Postby sulfur)addict on Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:57 pm

I was blocked by Billy on Twitter for informing him he looked like a lizard five or so times.
Kerouacian as fuck.

NewDarkAge wrote:why, the fuck, would you post zizek in this thread
User avatar
sulfur)addict
Leader with Extraordinary Personality
Leader with Extraordinary Personality
 
Posts: 2981
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Was anyone needing another reason to despise Billy Corga

Postby biscuitdough on Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:07 pm

sulfur)addict wrote:I was blocked by Billy on Twitter for informing him he looked like a lizard five or so times.


He fucks with Alex Jones, so he probably believes himself to be one of the few celebrities who isn't a Reptilian.
User avatar
biscuitdough
man forced to eat beard
man forced to eat beard
 
Posts: 1890
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:28 pm

Re: Was anyone needing another reason to despise Billy Corga

Postby Sid Hartha on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:07 pm

sulfur)addict wrote:I was blocked by Billy on Twitter for informing him he looked like a lizard five or so times.

Nonsense. Billy looks like a lizard all the time.
User avatar
Sid Hartha
took picture of naked guy
took picture of naked guy
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:30 am

Re: Was anyone needing another reason to despise Billy Corga

Postby smud on Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:43 pm

i am the smud wrote:I mean, no one here would defend Armond White but I would argue that most of us would actually agree with his politics.


what the fuck
User avatar
smud
lil' ottowa fanny
lil' ottowa fanny
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: Was anyone needing another reason to despise Billy Corga

Postby Boombats on Wed May 11, 2016 10:03 pm

phpBB [media]
User avatar
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog
 
Posts: 19785
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:31 am


Re: Was anyone needing another reason to despise Billy Corga

Postby MJongo on Fri May 13, 2016 12:09 am

morespaceecho wrote:http://www.stereogum.com/1876642/billy-corgan-criticizes-bernie-sanders-trump-protestors-on-infowars/video/?utm_source=sc-fb&utm_medium=ref&utm_campaign

I just saw that on Facebook and the first thing I thought was "I wonder if this has been posted in the PRF thread already..."
"Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd."
-Voltaire
User avatar
MJongo
lawn bowler
lawn bowler
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 11:21 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio

Re: Was anyone needing another reason to despise Billy Corga

Postby morespaceecho on Fri May 13, 2016 9:51 am

i was surprised i was the first!
morespaceecho
kurt waldheim
kurt waldheim
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:49 pm

Re: Was anyone needing another reason to despise Billy Corga

Postby Angus Jung on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:23 pm

Angus Jung
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived
 
Posts: 8789
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2003 7:04 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Was anyone needing another reason to despise Billy Corga

Postby Stinky Pete on Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:48 am

Raa wrote:Was anyone needing another reason to feel sorry for Billy Corgan?


This is maybe the only reason. Nick Cave is acting like a brat...a brat with mental difficulties.

Personally never got the Nick Cave thing. It's a lot like the Tom Waits thing for me - the sense of theater leaves me wanting for the musical moments to justify it. Instead you get 10 minutes of growling and honky tonk.
User avatar
Stinky Pete
complete piece of shit
complete piece of shit
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:56 pm
Location: Off topic

Re: Was anyone needing another reason to despise Billy Corga

Postby Sid Hartha on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:37 pm

You say that like it's a bad thing.
User avatar
Sid Hartha
took picture of naked guy
took picture of naked guy
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:30 am

Re: Was anyone needing another reason to despise Billy Corga

Postby MJongo on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:46 am

"Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd."
-Voltaire
User avatar
MJongo
lawn bowler
lawn bowler
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 11:21 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio

Re: Was anyone needing another reason to despise Billy Corga

Postby Seby on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:58 am



I had to double check the URL to make sure that I was not reading The Hard Times.
Seby
bear
bear
 
Posts: 801
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:24 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Was anyone needing another reason to despise Billy Corga

Postby Anthony Flack on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:45 pm

Play along at home with the Stylophone.
Anthony Flack
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived
 
Posts: 8787
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:27 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Was anyone needing another reason to despise Billy Corga

Postby Yngwie Einstein on Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:02 pm

For $375, it comes with a hat, too.

phpBB [media]
User avatar
Yngwie Einstein
forced to change shirt
forced to change shirt
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:17 pm

Re: Was anyone needing another reason to despise Billy Corga

Postby Sid Hartha on Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:48 pm

Can forum members change their user names here?
User avatar
Sid Hartha
took picture of naked guy
took picture of naked guy
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:30 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JohnnyDoglands, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mandroid2.0 and 15 guests