Re: Pass along some love...

Postby ::: on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:06 am

i mean, not really, but conceptually
:::
man forced to eat beard
man forced to eat beard

Postby Janeway on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:50 am

my other forum's the meatloaf fan forum from like, 7 years ago? but the women there are beasts. they all call him "the meat" and kinda treat him like that too. oh boy did he pick the wrong name to not be sexually berated or whatever. poor lil guy.

butt....

i forgot.

oh yeah, the white man. the most evil + violent of all species on earth. they just like to conquer and control everything. it's what i absolutely hate and what i'm so damn attracted to in them :roll: :smt007
Kayte wrote: i'm like, pour me a fucking synthohol bish.
Janeway
Master of Lit., Arts, & Architecture

Postby ::: on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:01 am

Janeway wrote:my other forum's the meatloaf fan forum from like, 7 years ago? but the women there are beasts. they all call him "the meat" and kinda treat him like that too. oh boy did he pick the wrong name to not be sexually berated or whatever. poor lil guy.

:shock:

I thought I had investigated some dark corners of the internet but damn
man forced to eat beard
man forced to eat beard

Postby ERawk on Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:07 pm

::: wrote:I'm preparing a multimedia presentation for this lunch

'Cause that how the FEMINAZIS roll.

Ooooh, I just used a conservative newspeak word. :shock:

But speaking of which, today, after listening to ANTI on my Sunday errand-running, my estrogen addled brain had to enter a scary placed called The Home Depot. Thankfully, they had a garden section that made me feel more comfortable with entering such a Parthenon of masculinity. To make matters worse, I had to go outside the garden section and buy something called caulk. Talk about being over my head!!!111!1!! Since I am a delicate vagina being, doing such manly tasks like looking at tools and home improvement adhesives is sincerely daunting. I'm just not programmed to understand how caulk works, you know? Thankfully, there was a man working there and he was very helpful with telling me that I needed caulk formulated for windows and doors. My God! If there wasn't a penis person there, I don't know what I would have done!!!11!1!1!!11!!!! But then he told me that I would have to use something called a caulk gun. I had to ask if it was like a real gun because the name of the product scared me!!!!11!!11!!!1!1!!!!!!!1!11!1!1

But yeah, I bought caulk and am now finishing up applying it in the dining room. I also am pretty handy and have built my own shelves, repaired hoses, sealed holes in walls/baseboards and numerous other things that because of the vagina between my legs, people assume I can't do that kind of shit.

Those people can lick some candida-addled vaginal secretions.
You guys don't mind that I crash your little sausage party, right?

SecondEdition wrote:And also, just for the record - you have the best sig ever.

I was in a band with a cunt.
ERawk
Heaven-Sent Hero
Heaven-Sent Hero

Postby Superking on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:59 am

Bradley R. Weissenberger wrote:I'd like to pass along some love to various pussies and wimps in this community for finally convincing me to stop throwing my time and energy into a time- and energy-sucking black hole, primarily in the Facebook world, but overall as well.

OH!

Am I one of the pussies / wimps? Was it the puppet thing?

Facebook is certainly a black hole.

I wish you the best! I am passing along some love to you! We have met, in person, and embraced! We have worked on projects together!

OK! I wish peace and success in your endeavors.

Regards,
Mr. King
Angus Jung wrote:Anyway, yeah, women, metal/heavy shit, 2012, everywhere.

The Hero of Love!
Superking
Lode Star of the Twenty-First Century
Lode Star of the Twenty-First Century

Postby Speedie on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:40 am

ERawk wrote:blah blah blah vagina blah blah blah I HAVE A VAGINA blah blah blah..

CHISSAKES..... EVERY FUCKING POST ELIZA.
Trey wrote:How great must a thread be to miss such a thing? Beans on the penis great, I suppose.

https://thegreenwhistle.bandcamp.com/releases
Speedie
World's Ideal Leader w/ VersatileTalents

Postby Pasta on Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:21 am

Speedie wrote:
ERawk wrote:blah blah blah vagina blah blah blah I HAVE A VAGINA blah blah blah..

Shut it, unless yer being sarcastic.

I'll pass along some love to FMERAWK. Eliza, yer an awesome human. I appreciate your contributions to this community. Some of you dudes need to just get over it. Thank you for still coming back. Tell Panic he is needed to.
Ninety Five Cents? FUCK YOU!!! I'LL SKATE TO THE BEACH.
Pasta
Fucking Survivor....Fuck Cancer

Postby Janeway on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:28 am

Pasta wrote:
Speedie wrote:

I'll pass along some love to FMERAWK. Eliza, yer an awesome human. I appreciate your contributions to this community. Some of you dudes need to just get over it. Thank you for still coming back. Tell Panic he is needed to.

big ups to pasta for returning love to the pass along some love thread. pasta i hope your life is like, routine and boring as hell in the best way for awhile, with weeks that go by without any medical thoughts whatsoever. if you haven't had it yet, i hope it's coming really fucking soon. :smt023
Janeway

Postby Maurice on Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:10 am

Pasta wrote:I'll pass along some love to FMERAWK. Eliza, yer an awesome human. I appreciate your contributions to this community. Some of you dudes need to just get over it. Thank you for still coming back. Tell Panic he is needed to.

Seconded--Eliza and the Col are great folks doing very interesting and cool stuff. Eliza's opened their home to me and others multiple times for the BBQ, and they're both generous with their hospitality, time, and knowledge. Great people, so passing along some love right here to yinz all.
music every week | here, too | and here | snwv | other stuff

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I ask you: What the fuck?
Maurice
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity

Postby Chromodynamic on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:15 pm

rawketlawnchair wrote:Do they pump you types out of a factory or something? You all write the exact same way, this newspeaky mix of critical theory buzzwords (thrown around randomly like you're trying to fill a bingo sheet, naturally) and minstrel show "black twitter" talk.

You act like one poster you strongly disagree with is matter of ideological hygiene, kinda creepy. How do you deal with differing viewpoints in the real world?

You're acting like a real asshole.

ERawk rocks.
Chromodynamic
Master Of The Computer
Master Of The Computer

Postby smud on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:21 pm

RLC deserves a sock full of nickels to the mouth. Straight up, you contribute nothing but ugliness to this message board. Get the fuck out of here you piece of shit.
smud
lil' ottowa fanny
lil' ottowa fanny

Postby ::: on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:30 pm

ERawk wrote:FEMINAZIS

Please. I prefer "marxandrist."

<3
man forced to eat beard
man forced to eat beard

Postby lemur68 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:20 pm

Bradley R. Weissenberger wrote:I'd like to pass along some love to various pussies and wimps in this community for finally convincing me to stop throwing my time and energy into a time- and energy-sucking black hole, primarily in the Facebook world, but overall as well.

:smt006

Ay so what is this all about then?
big_dave wrote:This is just about finding a dorky selfie on his blogspot?

Jesus, this is the Space Ace by Don Bluth of internet intrigue.
lemur68
King Shit of Fuck Mountain

Postby Speedie on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:49 am

Pasta wrote:
Speedie wrote:

You shut it.

It's not ok for me to point this out? Cool man.

VAGINA.

Dick.
Trey wrote:How great must a thread be to miss such a thing? Beans on the penis great, I suppose.

https://thegreenwhistle.bandcamp.com/releases
Speedie

Postby ::: on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:57 am

Perhaps do not harsh on people in this particular thread? Just a thought.

How I love the Slits. Rest in peace, Ari Up.
phpBB [media]
man forced to eat beard
man forced to eat beard

Postby Janeway on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:24 pm

:P kayte come over and teach me to shimmy while i pack :smt006
phpBB [media]

ps :smt028 :smt028 :smt028
Janeway

Postby El Protoolio on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:35 pm

rawketlawnchair wrote:
ERawk wrote:
::: wrote:Every so often I'm reminded that for all its faults this is a veritable hive of nontoxic, or somewhat less toxic, or only intermittently toxic, masculinity compared to other places / people / internet communities I could mention; jesus fucking christ. For the most part you guys seem all right. Keep doing you.

Nontoxic is a stretch but yeah, it's not redpill or some shit, despite the one forum member who is basically a more self-aware Nerbly doing his damndest. The only other message board I read is heavily female-centric and the dynamic between here and there is very different.

We can discuss at our summit lunch a couple of Fridays from now. 8)

Keep fucking shit up, bish.

Do they pump you types out of a factory or something? You all write the exact same way, this newspeaky mix of critical theory buzzwords (thrown around randomly like you're trying to fill a bingo sheet, naturally) and minstrel show "black twitter" talk.

You act like one poster you strongly disagree with is matter of ideological hygiene, kinda creepy. How do you deal with differing viewpoints in the real world?

Hey dude, I've never noticed you around here before but now that I have noticed you I just want to introduce myself and to let you know that you are a fucking dipshit.

Go fuck yourself. :smt006

Sincerely,

El Protoolio

PS - All my love to my friend in real life, Eliza
El Protoolio
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby ::: on Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:39 pm

El Protoolio, we have barely hung out, but I find myself in your debt for assistance rendered. Holler at your sister here, whenever. :)
man forced to eat beard
man forced to eat beard

Postby ERawk on Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:47 pm

Oh and MRA Bitches I ain't hiding...my real life face from 8 years ago is my avatar. My identity can be found on this board if you dig deep enough. Also the shit I've posted on here for nine years hasn't hindered me from jobs at law firms in Chicago. Plus my background check performed last week cleared for new job. Oh, I will also be at the BBQ all the days in addition to Louisville BBQ; if you don't want to be a chickenshit, feel free to come to either and attempt to live your fantasy of punching a woman in the face. I have long brown hair, will be dressed fancy, and my name tag will be labeled "stupid whore", "princess fading beauty" or some sort of variant.

Kiss kiss.
You guys don't mind that I crash your little sausage party, right?

SecondEdition wrote:And also, just for the record - you have the best sig ever.

I was in a band with a cunt.
ERawk
Heaven-Sent Hero
Heaven-Sent Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion