home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

Well, That's It For Me...

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Re: Well, That's It For Me...

Postby Janeway on Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:08 pm

Beetown wrote:The "best up-and-coming live band in Australia" according to triple j unearthed.

Not recommended if you don't want to spend the next hour fending off suicidal thoughts.

phpBB [media]

everyone's becoming samantha james like theyre trying to make the worst songs they can. its just lazy

edit: case in point. i youtube searched and there currently is a crappy samantha james going on still...
phpBB [media]

ironically the samantha james songs were hilarious though
phpBB [media]

haha "i'm hot"
Kayte wrote: i'm like, pour me a fucking synthohol bish.
Janeway
Master of Lit., Arts, & Architecture

Postby Anthony Flack on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:42 pm

trying to make the worst songs they can

That would be a fun challenge.
Anthony Flack
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived

Postby travis k on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:41 pm

I think I'm gonna take a break from listening to the music on this thread.
I had that Angie song in my head all morning and it was awful.
The music was awful and that it hooked in my mind was awful as well.
And how is it related to "housewifing" if there's no man spouse or legitimate work to be done?
travis k
treaty of versailles
treaty of versailles

Postby Janeway on Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:26 am

^you solved your own stew on that one. these little bishes ugh... they mean to act like bored lazy wealthy housewives who don't clean don't work and don't even have to love their husbands or raise their kids. they're the object of the house, same as a ballerina or restaurant hostess, only instead of loving themselves with prescription drugs it's weed and fashion and music videos i guess.

thanks for using a disgusting idolization to make millenials look like lazy druggy bishes. keep your precious pussies away from me before i cat claw one of you.
Janeway

Postby Madman Munt on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:13 am

Janeway wrote:they're the object of the house, same as a ballerina or restaurant hostess

Don't know about ballerinas (I suspect they work really hard), but I just want to defend the job of a restaurant hostess here. A good hostess is a key asset to any busy restaurant and it is not at all an easy job to be a good hostess in a busy restaurant. I've seen first hand the difference a good one can make. I have a lot of respect for restaurant hostesses.

travis k wrote:"housewifing"

If you want this you need to upgrade your router.
Madman Munt
amir vahedi
amir vahedi

Postby MRoyce on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:23 pm

Beetown wrote:The "best up-and-coming live band in Australia" according to triple j unearthed.

Not recommended if you don't want to spend the next hour fending off suicidal thoughts.

phpBB [media]

Love the completely dead "why am I here" eyes of the singers and the 7th Grade choreography. These guys are terrible and self-aware of the fact. I'd guess this is the DJs/Keyboarders project.
MRoyce
lt. sharon 'boomer' valerii
lt. sharon 'boomer' valerii

Postby Redline on Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:49 pm

MRoyce wrote:

phpBB [media]

Love the completely dead "why am I here" eyes of the singers and the 7th Grade choreography. These guys are terrible and self-aware of the fact. I'd guess this is the DJs/Keyboarders project.

No way, that's a hoax. That isn't real.

Are you sure Trey Parker and Matt Stone are not involved?
Redline

Postby yard barf on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:16 pm

phpBB [media]

The DJ and drummer both have black hoods over their heads. Could it be that members of their families are being held hostage and they are simply following instructions through earpieces, in order to save their loved one's lives?

Maybe they don't even know they are on a stage, or where they are at all.
yard barf
tired of birds
tired of birds

Postby VaticanShotglass on Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:24 pm

I'm going to have to put on simultaneous tracks by The Shags and Throbing Gristle to wipe this out of my mind. Points for channeling hell so well.
VaticanShotglass
man forced to eat beard
man forced to eat beard

Postby kokorodoko on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:49 am

*Confidence Man - Boyfriend (Repeat)*

When I saw the first few seconds of the girl twirling her hair I thought "My god this is gonna suck".
But I actually half-enjoyed the song. If I was extremely drunk I might have danced.
That is until she did her "get down on the ground" thing at the end. Then I'm like no thanks, we're not in kindergarten.
Janeway wrote:it’s like, why do people say paper covers rock when we all know paper is a lil bish that gets paper weighted by smooth river rocks, you just need to rock out wheneve paperwork has got you down.
kokorodoko
boutros boutros-ghali
boutros boutros-ghali

Postby Me Again on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:01 am

What do you think of this one?

phpBB [media]

I honestly can't tell, in my present state, if it's the most annoying thing I've heard all week or actually kinda good.

I do kinda like the choreography.
...with Euro-Sprockets coming at you from every direction.
Me Again
devil
devil

Postby Janeway on Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:36 pm

^wow it might be an inbetween time song. like, there was a time when i thought limp bizkit was the coolest music around, and that's after growing up in a rock and roll family with rap in the background, i should've known better cause then there was me being older in life talking "gd limp bizkit sucks wtf was i jumping around about? so embarrassing..." and i guess theres some gray areas in life where you might need it or not enjoy it but it's like the song is a point in time you can define yourself by, so you wonder who you are

who i am today is both, that limp bizkit is terrible but i love them. theyre my raciss grandma i have difficultly explaining but enjoy having around

that videos balls were cool and it's way better than limp bizkit. but it didn't make me as happy as this dide:
phpBB [media]

ugh.limp bizkit.. you psychos... did literally everything about this album cover have to be so stupid? :)
Janeway

Postby Me Again on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:26 pm

Cannot abide by Limp Bizkit on any level. Have got TONS of guilty pleasures, or at least things that I know aren't that sound but I can still find enough to like about them that the bands in question aren't entirely dead to me. But that kinda rap metal is just....it's barely even music. If I had a teenage kid it'd be like "I don't care what you listen to, G.G. Allin, Anal Cunt, Cannibal Corpse, have at it. But please have the decency not to get into Limp Bizkit."
...with Euro-Sprockets coming at you from every direction.
Me Again
devil
devil

Postby Janeway on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:25 pm

limp bizkit was just something i have to do sometimes and it's awful but i can't live in the closet haha but i don't have to blast it all over town either

also i keep forgetting ballerina was a typo before. i meant that these rich money types that have a trophy wife they married to just be displayed in their home the way an art opening has a gallerina to greet you or a restaurant has a hostess, she's just the pretty nicely dressed girl of the home like a 1960s american secretary... but they're more than just pretty little pyts, they work damn hard putting out fires as administrative assisstants or hosting a dinner rush or twirling art but these fake music video hoes have pussys too precious to even work, they're not even being secretaries they're just living pin ups and may as well be 2dimentional, fake ass paper mario bishes
Janeway

Postby Janeway on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:29 pm

haha the princess is like "let me guess... you have a precious pussy" and paper mario is like "that's right".

no wonder she was always hiding in a different castle
Janeway

Postby A Landing Craft on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:33 am

Stunning use of autotune on this one.

phpBB [media]
A Landing Craft
cpt. lee 'apollo' adama
cpt. lee 'apollo' adama

Postby travis k on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:48 am

Edited by "Jelucee"

When exactly did it become the norm for pop music vocal delivery to replicate Caribbean islander accents? It seems to have been this way for some years now.
travis k
treaty of versailles
treaty of versailles

Postby A Landing Craft on Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:38 am

It's only just arrived in the UK, and I'm so happy because very pale and very English sub-rappers have an extra touch of bleak.
A Landing Craft
cpt. lee 'apollo' adama
cpt. lee 'apollo' adama

Postby Redline on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:26 pm

A Landing Craft wrote:Stunning use of autotune on this one.

phpBB [media]

Kersal Massive had kids!
Redline

Postby WoundedFoot on Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:57 am

"Yeah, I luv mah WeE3e3E3ee3eEed"
WoundedFoot
Best leader Who Realized Human Wisdom
Best leader Who Realized Human Wisdom

PreviousNext