home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

What Are You Thinking Right This Second?

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Re: What Are You Thinking Right This Second?

Postby Facundo on Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:22 am

Sometimes i live in the future by accident and I usually take advantage of my privileged view from this future to enjoy the human average reaching my future position until they pass the "now" and i keep quiet in the past seeing these people invent or being invented in new futures on a logarithmic scale of speed much higher than what I could achieve to establish myself in the initial future wich now can't be described as future, because it's past forever.

I want to be pretentious about being really pretentious with other pretensions of greater application for life, my rhizome of thought is pruned every two conclusions made, submerging me in an ecstasy of forgetfulness pleasant like the demolition of an empty building.

When I read people of excessive frankness, to use precise words and waterproof their story or opinion to another interpretation or possibility, inmediately I ask for the fan club around that person and I start to burn books that could exhibit contradictions in the speech of my new idol leader. If I knew how to hack, I would send whole parts of the internet to the windows trash bin. That's being an oldschool fan, doing the things Jesus Christ fanclub did.
pigs in the truck looking for landscapes, muds to romp in, sticking neck out from the jails, clogging the road on first bridge. dancing the head for a dream, a guarrería or panorama, jam in both directions, ham right to only one
Facundo
cmdr. william adama
cmdr. william adama

Postby Janeway on Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:31 pm

^im impressed by the word rhizome. i wonder what it means actually, but i dont want to look it up and ruin my wonder. later
Kayte wrote: i'm like, pour me a fucking synthohol bish.
Janeway
Master of Lit., Arts, & Architecture

Postby Janeway on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:00 am

mozart

phpBB [media]

secrets: i compose music with my hands in the air like a maestro sometimes but get over that about me cause guess what? Jimi Hendrix was fuckin iiit!!!
Janeway

Postby Janeway on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:03 am

^haha
Janeway

Postby total_douche on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:13 pm

I'm conflicted: on the one hand, I greatly value the worth and dignity of all persons; on the other, I can't escape this feeling that the world will be a better place when the last self-obsessed, fascist-leaning boomer dies.
total_douche
meatball enthusiast
meatball enthusiast

Postby noise&light on Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:05 pm

A Josh Homme cameo in a Matt Berry series!? Who would have guessed?
There's no reason
To feel all the hard times
To lay down the hard lines
It's absolutely true
noise&light
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived

Postby total_douche on Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:56 pm

My former employer is moving lots of Raytheon parts again - be prepared for something to "happen" soon that requires a military response. The last time they had this many hot Raytheon parts was just before they "responded" to the chemical weapons attack in Syria. There's always something that happens just after Raytheon parts get hot again.
total_douche
meatball enthusiast
meatball enthusiast

Postby Stembridge on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:04 am

Right now I'm thinking what a genius Trey Gowdie is. Watched a couple of Youtube videos earlier and I'm still in awe.
Stembridge

Postby Facundo on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:02 pm

Janeway wrote:^im impressed by the word rhizome. i wonder what it means actually, but i dont want to look it up and ruin my wonder. later

Are you thinking how you think right this second?

My only experience with rhizomes are bamboo growing and cutting incessant mysterious asparagus in the orchard. You tap the sasparagus mound with black plastic from groove to groove and some anti-wind stones at the corners, to keep humidity and accumulate the heat of the day and maybe in a day but in no more than two days you have new fast sparagus grown where you cutted with your finger the other day and maybe some more happy earthworms coming to the surface moving like the people at the end of the afterhour parties. Where there are worms there is life.

A rhizome as a thought it's a psychonautical unit of intellectual displacement and is a subject that is related to other ideas but in the way it's also an idea capable to be thought, developed, realized, discarded or to take unconscious own-life, it can grow and be developed or be cut with the semi-certainty that idea will born again in the mind maybe into another form, but having the semi-certainty of that bud will appear in the garden of the mind. It's the indication that most natural archetypes of plant life are present in our psyche, physics, chemistry and I would say metaphysics and metachemistry as well. But don't make me a question again about this in this forum in which for some veteran FMs i'm just jibber-jabbering.

There is a famous book titled "Capitalism and Schizophrenia" by a famous philosopher and a famous psychoanalyst which is in my reading queue since months or years, and I suppose they are doing this explanation better than me, so I recommend this reading.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalis ... izophrenia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhizome_(philosophy)
pigs in the truck looking for landscapes, muds to romp in, sticking neck out from the jails, clogging the road on first bridge. dancing the head for a dream, a guarrería or panorama, jam in both directions, ham right to only one
Facundo
cmdr. william adama
cmdr. william adama

Postby Janeway on Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:47 am

the rec center has all this cool stuff going on for the holidays and ofcourse my mom is pushing me to do the one lame thing i didnt circle in the book, some kinda dinner with the lady on titanic. idk i thought it was an elderly survivor of the titnaic in our neighbrhood but she said it was an actress and im like oh okay, an actress from the movie titanic. was she that old lady thats kinda cool but ofcourse it wouldnt be that, its just some lady acting like she was on the titanic and im supposed to eat dinner with her? uh i wouldnt eat dinner with a 9/11 observer reenactor either so, lets not act out real life tragedies its not a cool way to understand life, what happened to doing that thing where chicks go with their moms to drink wine and paint a picture, that ones totally more fun.

she wont let me cause she thinks ill be bob ross and show up stoned and make painting mistakes and just be okay with it like, mistakes can be good like he says but excuse me, that guy knew what he was doing and some groupon lady just wants me to py her exact snowman scene and drink wine and that like, thats kinda like let me paint my own shi!
Janeway

Postby Facundo on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:16 am

^ is that a review from inside of the 2018 TBA Woody Allen movie?
Facundo
cmdr. william adama
cmdr. william adama

Postby Janeway on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:33 am

i would never have anything to do with that coward
Janeway

Postby Facundo on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:41 am

Right on.

Forget about the filmmaker. The kinks of the older ladies can make me irritable and evil, so by defense and unconsciously I break their schemes with my disorder or unpredictability carried out with the tranquility of a clear conscience. Over time both parties, older women and me, accord on a non-tacit agreement of respect and minimum interaction which I find comfortable, except by the nest of machine guns of insults and scorn that may arise from a personal decision in an environment of overprotection, because they (familiars) will always pretend to expropriate your lands to work them in the old-fashioned way and you have to handle with the idea that those seeds won't grow in the new Bayer/Monsanto world, but they were good seeds in their past day and in some way, grandma's shotgun is pointing at your head and you have to please her with a traditional song that contains disused words.
Facundo
cmdr. william adama
cmdr. william adama

Postby Janeway on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:30 pm

^right on, i dont know if i understood the whole thing you were saying but right on to the gist of it

im just thinking up stuff to add to my letter to my congressman. i had to watch my show with my buddy cause it was on and its normally not on til fridays, then i had to go open the first present under the christmas tree cause everyone couldnt handle it just sitting there and its these vitamins i guess? some kinda vitamins where these folks call you and make sure youre taking them? something off the t.v. and im like... uh... id rather just take my gummy multi like normal, wtf is this diet vitamin weirdness? but my family's just like yeah

some kinda vitamins they call you and check up on you? upmmm what>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2w7ksD0ZlE

then i got my fish and spinach and broccoli and cucumbers and potato chips and an email about prenatal care and choosing this particular hospital to have my baby in and i,m like whaaa? why is a hopsital trying to email babies out of me>?

can i just eat a fish for dinner already? i got cod and spinach and broccol i and cucumbers and potato chips goin and i want them right now

now im writing to bobby rush and he cares what i say cause i voted for him,
Janeway

Postby a. james on Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:13 am

i missed the monkees, but i'm here for fucking sonic youth.

man.

fuck sonic youth.
Marsupialized wrote:I am NOT sorry I yelled. I should have yelled louder.
a. james
King Shit of Fuck Mountain

Postby Facundo on Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:48 am

I will always be uglier than my thoughts

And less cruel.
Facundo
cmdr. william adama
cmdr. william adama

Postby total_douche on Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:37 pm

Of all the carriers they could have shipped my uniforms with, why did they have to choose UPS? They're the absolute worst of the worst.
total_douche
meatball enthusiast
meatball enthusiast

Postby goatlord on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:38 am

I don't think that anyone has to do any other "full CD length doom record" ever again.
YES YES YES YES RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD When in doubt, treat it as a record. Call your Records - Horse_ebooks
goatlord
Perfect Picture of Wisdom and Boldness
Perfect Picture of Wisdom and Boldness

Postby Redline on Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:14 am

Thomas Davis, you're a punk. I hope someone caves your head in.
Redline
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Janeway on Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:54 pm

entertainment is no longer an achievement
Janeway

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion