home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

What Are You Thinking Right This Second?

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Re: What Are You Thinking Right This Second?

Postby Janeway on Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:01 pm

i husker didnt du that. i husker already just poured the honey, no big whoop
Kayte wrote: i'm like, pour me a fucking synthohol bish.
Janeway
Master of Lit., Arts, & Architecture

Postby total_douche on Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:18 pm

I realized, not too long ago, that the umlaut Us in Hüsker Dü look like little smiley faces, and I've been ünable to ünsee it ever since. Since my copy of Savage Young Dü sits on my desk, this has made things somewhat interesting.
total_douche
meatball enthusiast
meatball enthusiast

Postby Me Again on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:55 pm

Odd to reside in Florida and have inanimate objects all around feeling cold to the touch. Doesn't really sit right.

I am powering through this cold spell by eating well.
...with Euro-Sprockets coming at you from every direction.
Me Again
jose raul capablanca
jose raul capablanca

Postby holmes on Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:24 pm

I like quite a few songs by the cranberries
Here comes another load of joy
holmes
Best leader Who Realized Human Wisdom
Best leader Who Realized Human Wisdom

Postby Tommy on Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:03 pm

Why is it so hard to really connect with someone, and once you finally find someone you do they aren't looking for anything serious (because they just got out of a bad long-term relationship)? Not in an excuse/blow-off way, more in the "I love spending time with you but don't want anything serious" way). Dating is hard.
Tommy
Man with Encyclopedic Knowledge

Postby Janeway on Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:49 pm

total_douche wrote:I realized, not too long ago, that the umlaut Us in Hüsker Dü look like little smiley faces, and I've been ünable to ünsee it ever since. Since my copy of Savage Young Dü sits on my desk, this has made things somewhat interesting.

:P that was the first thing i ever noticed about hüsker dü. came for the smiley faces, stayed for the good music to get ready for prom to
Janeway

Postby Pasta on Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:50 pm

why is it that certain toe nails grow faster than others?
Ninety Five Cents? FUCK YOU!!! I'LL SKATE TO THE BEACH.
Pasta
Fucking Survivor....Fuck Cancer

Postby goatlord on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:58 am

Pasta wrote:why is it that certain toe nails grow faster than others?

My nails have been completely fucked this year, for some reason, after I botched some of them while cutting them drunk (Yeah, I know). Some have grown like... kind of separated from the skin? And like... infected but not really, like really scratched? And yeah, some nails grow faster than others. Also, my nails get almost supernaturally long in a short time. I think that I either have some kind of superpower or I'm turning into Nosferatu.

EDIT: GAZE AT THE HORROR!

YES YES YES YES RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD When in doubt, treat it as a record. Call your Records - Horse_ebooks
goatlord
Perfect Picture of Wisdom and Boldness

Postby Madman Munt on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:14 am

Please put that away.

When I think about getting old I wonder whether I'm going to end it all when my dick stops working or when I contract incurable toenail fungus and which will occur first.
Madman Munt
amir vahedi
amir vahedi

Postby Facundo on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:33 am

goatlord wrote:
Pasta wrote:why is it that certain toe nails grow faster than others?

My nails have been completely fucked this year, for some reason, after I botched some of them while cutting them drunk (Yeah, I know). Some have grown like... kind of separated from the skin? And like... infected but not really, like really scratched? And yeah, some nails grow faster than others. Also, my nails get almost supernaturally long in a short time. I think that I either have some kind of superpower or I'm turning into Nosferatu.

EDIT: GAZE AT THE HORROR!

Look at my phosphor bronze nail.

If you dont want a pharma bactericide / fungicide you could try with vicks vaporub, lemon juice plus salt or vinegar with hydrogen peroxide.
Facundo
evita
evita

Postby total_douche on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:08 pm

There are many things that I could yet accomplish; perhaps, someday, I could even be president of these United States. But nothing shall ever top that one perfect day, whereby my three-piece turd, with two curved pieces and one straight piece, settled upon the murky surface of my toilet's dwarf of a lake in the shape of the Atari logo. Only a fool like me would not photograph such a spectacle before flushing: this is my life's greatest regret.
total_douche
meatball enthusiast
meatball enthusiast

Postby Janeway on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:07 pm

my mom called me beautiful about 7 times in a row like "you know what jane, you're really beautiful. youre just so beautifu, sometimes i catch myself looking at you and i forget how beautiful you are youre so beautiful. i mean, all my daughters, but youre just so beautiful, youre not sickly or anything just so beautiful. you really are beautiful"

like the same way when shes asking for a repeated favor, she kinda repeated complimented me and we laugh .

i know my mom doesnt have a favorite but she definintely has a type haha and i think im just her kinda lady. i teased her with dating jokes and she gets joke upset and then throws out "but all my daughters" this and that

but if youre mom thinks youre got it goin on, who else matters?

i just watched vader reunite with his mom in attack of the clones and it was sad as ass so i was just teary eyed and hugging my ma and thanking her.

anyway i figure post that here insted of day details cause whats with all these toes.

oh and douche, its a golden rule to never photograph the contents of a toilet, even if its a miracle shaped jesus. theres a button to flush and move on for a reason. if you dont take pictures of cloud formations looking like atari, you dont get hard evidence of your bowels. just recalling the shape is funny enough for us, you can regale all you want but you never need poop proof. its a line humanity technically can but never should cross, just cause. the golden rule of cameras is that poop will never be doing anything worth capturing, once you go down that road then people start filtering and trying to make thier poop look sexier than others and its just a huge waste of waste and time, lets feed the hungry and work on the other end of things :)
Janeway

Postby offal on Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:04 pm

So have I become one of the guys that frets over cymbal weights in grams when considering purchases? Sigh.
offal
man forced to eat beard
man forced to eat beard

Postby small talk on Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:39 am

Janeway wrote:the golden rule of cameras is that poop will never be doing anything worth capturing, once you go down that road then people start filtering and trying to make thier poop look sexier than others and its just a huge waste of waste and time, lets feed the hungry and work on the other end of things :)

getting this as a back tattoo
small talk
district attourney
district attourney

Postby Janeway on Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:54 pm

^wow im so flattered and honored. really? put up a picture if you actually do and ill do a temporary tattoo of it as a solidairty tribute.

no real tattoos for me, im not allowed to permanently usethe the real estate of my body, gotta keep a clean slate for constant change.

ps... solid..darity hahah
Janeway

Postby Janeway on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:52 am

dear every celebrity,

what is your message?

lone,

janeway

ps stop being selfish ignants! any monkey can be catchy and get the attention of the masses, its about wtf you’re doing with hype sway. nobody is hot shit, usually just the next steamy thing until the next younger version comes along not getting it. please don’t make me the only one who cares. do stuff and give back. lone, janeway.
Janeway

Postby travis k on Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:27 am

Grinder would be a good name for a dog or cat.
travis k
treaty of versailles
treaty of versailles

Postby goatlord on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:32 pm

Being in a monogamous relationship is both harder than I thought (not because I have any drive to cheat, mind you) and at the same time way more comforting and amazing than I thought. I have to divide my time in two for another one, which I didn't do until today, but it's totally worth it.
YES YES YES YES RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD When in doubt, treat it as a record. Call your Records - Horse_ebooks
goatlord

Postby Tommy on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:48 pm

Dating just got harder for some of us. For more info see my rant over here: http://www.electricalaudio.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=40897&p=1997292#p1997292
Tommy

Postby total_douche on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:32 pm

What's the deal with people spelling Trump "Tyaump?" I have as gut feeling it's related to the fact that Monster's logo reads "Mfnster ."
total_douche
meatball enthusiast
meatball enthusiast

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion