Corrupted

CRAP
9%
NOT CRAP
91%

Total votes : 11

Re: Band: Corrupted

Postby goatlord on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:36 am

Oh, that's too bad! All the good bands split just as I find out about them... Well, I hope that watever they do right now it's as great as Corrupted, and at least their last record was great.

The singer working on a cosplay shop... that's kind of surprising, but with a secretive band you never know how the guys are. I imagined him getting paid for grinding stones with his vocal chords. Hevi worked on the last album, right?
YES YES YES YES RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD When in doubt, treat it as a record. Call your Records - Horse_ebooks
goatlord
Perfect Picture of Wisdom and Boldness
Perfect Picture of Wisdom and Boldness

Postby altars of radness on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:41 am

Yup. Garten was recorded a couple years ago. I saw them right around then and you could tell they weren't really feeling it. They didn't even bother turning the lights off, which is totally fucked for a Corrupted show.

If you want to check out another insanely good heavy band from Osaka, check out Birushanah. Their bassist used to play in Corrupted. Not much doom, but there's a crazy tribal aspect to their music that really sets them apart. They're one of the best bands over here by far.

altars of radness
utility man
utility man

Postby Sprague Dawley on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:51 am

fucks me off that I voted crap. had most of their stuff at one stage, up to Se Hace. even had an awesome tape made from 20,000 volts (Steve wft) gig.

the cookie monster vocals did me in and in the end I just couldnt get past them. wft. still have the split 7" w/Infaust though, best sound they ever had, absolutely hell on toast
Sprague Dawley
mayor daley
mayor daley

Previous

Return to General Discussion