Re: Celebrity Crush, Regardless Of Era

Postby Boombats on Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:44 pm

Feel free to post your favorite pics of me
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby Adam Sr on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:08 pm

'Trans people are 'cross-dressers' and fakes.'

Thread celebrating primal urges inevitably attracts the occasional knuckledragger.
Adam Sr
Best leader Who Realized Human Wisdom
Best leader Who Realized Human Wisdom

Postby Madman Munt on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:25 pm

RSMurphy wrote:See, this is what I don't get. It's not germane to anything in the thread, least of all what immediately precedes it.

Right! I think I've figured out what didn't sit right with me. I don't think this is a trans issue AT ALL. It's like if I said "You know what I don't like? Those fat ugly chicks!" It's a total bummer on such a thread. I could sort of justify it as an honest analysis of the poster's sexual response to trans people, but it's probably better if he takes it elsewhere.

RSMurphy wrote:All I saw was a parenthetical stating that no matter how many drugs one takes there will still exist an abstract that diminishes one's self. This is hurtful to read, and harmful for others to process.

This is what I disagree with. I don't see that. I saw a parenthetical stating that no matter however many drugs you take you cannot make guys like FM hayate (and myself, if I'm brutally honest) sexually attracted to you. That is it. Nothing more. It's posted in the wrong thread, but it's 100% true.

RSMurphy wrote:*cracks

Not too many ass-cracks pls. (Actually, I don't give a fuck. Post away!)
Madman Munt
amir vahedi
amir vahedi

Postby RSMurphy on Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:34 pm

Boombats wrote:Feel free to post your favorite pics of me

Get yr oil changed, checking fluids and emissions.

Mr. Munt: I would never fault anyone for what gets them going, or what gets them leaving for that matter. And to the latter there is a respectful way to express it other than no fats, femmes, blacks, Asians, or trans-because-I-can-spot-the-genuine-article, so to speak. I don't know, it just seemed really out of place, and I get how often one might want to pepper their posts with anecdotal support or what have you, especially in the spirit of irreverent humor. It just seemed to be at the expense of a lot of rad people who happen to take a lot of awful shit.

Not too many ass-cracks

Don't be gauche; they are called tongue-depositories.
RSMurphy
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Madman Munt on Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:57 pm

RSMurphy wrote:
Boombats wrote:Feel free to post your favorite pics of me

Get yr oil changed, checking fluids and emissions.

Is that a "backwoods speculum" FM Boombats is holding? I hope he was gentle.
Madman Munt
amir vahedi
amir vahedi

Postby Janeway on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:13 pm

^shoe-gazing into our eyes like heartthrobs <3
Kayte wrote: i'm like, pour me a fucking synthohol bish.
Janeway
Master of Lit., Arts, & Architecture

Postby Boombats on Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:28 pm

I should have moved to Chicago right then and there, cuz that would have made a great band photo. Oh, and I know The Pussy Mechanic doesn't work on trannies but he doesn't bash on them either.
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby MJongo on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:19 pm

I don't know if he counts as a celebrity, but I've fantasized about cuddling with Florian Fricke while "Aguirre" plays majestically in the background...

:smt007
"Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd."
-Voltaire
MJongo
rodeo clown
rodeo clown

Postby Boombats on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:18 am

Madman Munt wrote:"backwoods speculum"

Worst cigar ever

If we're posting brocrushes,

Tosin Abasi

And if we're posting trans crushes which are also bro crushes and also sick guitarists,

Naia Izumi
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby kokorodoko on Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:28 am

Madman Munt wrote:Not too many ass-cracks pls. (Actually, I don't give a fuck. Post away!)

Got me thinking: How is it that asscracks are so unsexy when asses are so sexy?
Janeway wrote:it’s like, why do people say paper covers rock when we all know paper is a lil bish that gets paper weighted by smooth river rocks, you just need to rock out wheneve paperwork has got you down.
kokorodoko
kurt waldheim
kurt waldheim

Postby JohnnySomersett on Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:15 am

Björk

I had the pleasure of spending about 45 minutes in her exclusive company whilst cleaning her room in a hotel I worked in when I was about 16/17, circa 1998. She's was wonderfully down-to-earth (despite her public persona) and - for her diminutive size and hushed voice - she filled the room and was utterly captivating. We talked music in general, (obviously), polyrhythms, food and the differences between living in the countryside in Suffolk and Iceland.

She is also ageing extremely well IMHO.
ERawk wrote:I'd rather have a hystorectomy, you fuckstick piece of shit.

My Band https://mopernoise.bandcamp.com/releases
High Fives Save Lives
JohnnySomersett
not wearing any pants
not wearing any pants

Postby kokorodoko on Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:07 am

JohnnySomersett wrote:I had the pleasure of spending about 45 minutes in her exclusive company

Hey, I'm envious.

Björk gives me the impression of being very self-conscious without being self-obsessed. I don't know how to describe it exactly, but I'm thinking of when she went from sounding super-British to sounding super-Icelandic, and some people were giving her shit over it, saying that she was being phony and so on. They don't get it though, no matter what accent you use it would be an "act".

You can also tell that she really loves what she does, and it is delightful to watch. I never had a crush on her exactly, but seeing her always makes me happy.
Janeway wrote:it’s like, why do people say paper covers rock when we all know paper is a lil bish that gets paper weighted by smooth river rocks, you just need to rock out wheneve paperwork has got you down.
kokorodoko
kurt waldheim
kurt waldheim

Postby JohnnySomersett on Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:25 am

kokorodoko wrote:
JohnnySomersett wrote:I had the pleasure of spending about 45 minutes in her exclusive company

Hey, I'm envious.

Björk gives me the impression of being very self-conscious without being self-obsessed. I don't know how to describe it exactly, but I'm thinking of when she went from sounding super-British to sounding super-Icelandic, and some people were giving her shit over it, saying that she was being phony and so on. They don't get it though, no matter what accent you use it would be an "act".

You can also tell that she really loves what she does, and it is delightful to watch. I never had a crush on her exactly, but seeing her always makes me happy.

I often find someone's talent can make me more attracted to them than just looks alone - although I find Bjork has that 'exotic' thing going on that I've always had a soft-spot for anyway.

The accent was a thoroughly natural progression. She spent a long time in a relationship with someone from London and then moved back to Iceland so it was bound to fluctuate.
ERawk wrote:I'd rather have a hystorectomy, you fuckstick piece of shit.

My Band https://mopernoise.bandcamp.com/releases
High Fives Save Lives
JohnnySomersett
not wearing any pants
not wearing any pants

Postby goatlord on Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:46 am

Jean Michael Basquiat was a beautiful man.

And I always had a thing for Laetitia Sadier, from Stereolab.

YES YES YES YES RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD When in doubt, treat it as a record. Call your Records - Horse_ebooks
goatlord
Perfect Picture of Wisdom and Boldness
Perfect Picture of Wisdom and Boldness

Postby kokorodoko on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:53 am

JohnnySomersett wrote:I often find someone's talent can make me more attracted to them than just looks alone

Oh, totally. Talent, but also how someone's enthusiasm for their craft shines through, this will make them beautiful in my eyes.
kokorodoko
kurt waldheim
kurt waldheim

Postby Madman Munt on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:28 am

kokorodoko wrote:
Madman Munt wrote:Not too many ass-cracks pls. (Actually, I don't give a fuck. Post away!)

What do you want, to fill up that ass-crack up with spackle paste and smooth it out?

I was just joking. In reality I'm in the PRO crack camp. Vive la craque des fesses! But you have now revealed yourself as an asspostate. I'd look out if I were you.

Release Zak McKracken and the Analien Dickbenders!

<insert Clash-of-Titans.jpg>
Madman Munt
amir vahedi
amir vahedi

Postby kokorodoko on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:39 am

Madman Munt wrote:
kokorodoko wrote:

What do you want, to fill up that ass-crack up with spackle paste and smooth it out?

I was just joking. In reality I'm in the PRO crack camp. Vive la craque des fesses! But you have now revealed yourself as an asspostate. I'd look out if I were you.

Release Zak McKracken and the Analien Dickbenders!

<insert Clash-of-Titans.jpg>

To be clear: I was talking about when the crack is peeking out of the pants. The crack of a fully exposed ass? That's yum.
kokorodoko
kurt waldheim
kurt waldheim

Postby RSMurphy on Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:45 pm

Boombats wrote:Oh, and I know The Pussy Mechanic doesn't work on trannies but he doesn't bash on them either.

I'm sure you meant transmissions, right? The usage of "Tranny" is no longer acceptable. Ask Ru about it.

There's this sleazy aspect to Darrell Hammond playing Bill Clinton that's pleasant.

phpBB [media]

The 70s was a wild scene, man--werewolves, cocaine, dr. pepper, and disco.

I sure do enjoy white boys; it's a curse. Workin' my last nerve. They even get the better half of the song in the original production of Hair. Tell 'em about it, Nell....

phpBB [media]
RSMurphy
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Boombats on Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:18 pm

RSMurphy wrote:
Boombats wrote:Oh, and I know The Pussy Mechanic doesn't work on trannies but he doesn't bash on them either.

I'm sure you meant transmissions, right? The usage of "Tranny" is no longer acceptable. Ask Ru about it.

Yeah the joke doesn't really work with "transmissions," plus it was a reference to Pussy Mechanic banter circa Hallowe'en 2009... Julia and John were there but I guess we hadn't met up with you yet. But yes I am aware that it's not a polite term any more. Consider this a case of artistic license
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby Janeway on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:19 pm

beauty disgusts me. who fucking cares
Kayte wrote: i'm like, pour me a fucking synthohol bish.
Janeway

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion