home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

PRF Damn Hell Ass Compound

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Re: PRF Damn Hell Ass Compound

Postby geiginni on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:01 pm

That's cool. Wonder how much asbestos abatement and lead paint remediation would cost? Hopefully no structural stabilization would be required.
User avatar
geiginni
Man with Encyclopedic Knowledge
Man with Encyclopedic Knowledge
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 5:33 pm
Location: Mediating the Strong Force

Re: PRF Damn Hell Ass Compound

Postby greg on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:57 pm

geiginni wrote:That's cool. Wonder how much asbestos abatement and lead paint remediation would cost? Hopefully no structural stabilization would be required.

Don't know. It was only decommissioned in 2009, so presumably there wouldn't be any asbestos around.
The roof might be leaking, based on the internal photos. That would be a little bit, or a lot of money.
Open House on Feb 21st. I'm out of town, otherwise I'd be there.
User avatar
greg
Master Of The Computer
Master Of The Computer
 
Posts: 4950
Joined: Wed May 14, 2003 7:26 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: PRF Damn Hell Ass Compound

Postby offal on Wed May 17, 2017 2:52 pm

Old Masonic Lodge available for our East Coast Compound:
https://www.oldhousedreams.com/2017/05/ ... -falls-ny/

Image

Image
User avatar
offal
man forced to eat beard
man forced to eat beard
 
Posts: 1877
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:46 am
Location: Denver, Colorado

Re: PRF Damn Hell Ass Compound

Postby curry pervert on Tue May 23, 2017 10:48 pm

French castle anyone?

Image

Image

Image

Image

This stunning stone castle set in a dominant position within 8 hectares of parkland and woodland with wonderful views across the surrounding countryside.The property comes with 450 m2 of living space with 11 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a study, dining room, kitchen, cellars, and garages.


$554,400

https://www.prestigeproperty.co.uk/11-bed-castle-saint-agreve-ardeche-rhone-alpes-france-194019
caix wrote:Whoever said they started missing Clocker Bob after reading your dribble, I didn't get it at first. Now I totally get it. I am really missing Bob right now.
User avatar
curry pervert
rocky mountain oysters
rocky mountain oysters
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:39 pm
Location: surfing the ether

Re: PRF Damn Hell Ass Compound

Postby curry pervert on Tue May 23, 2017 10:50 pm

Almost forgot;

kerble wrote:Premier Rat Flotilla


Would see.
caix wrote:Whoever said they started missing Clocker Bob after reading your dribble, I didn't get it at first. Now I totally get it. I am really missing Bob right now.
User avatar
curry pervert
rocky mountain oysters
rocky mountain oysters
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:39 pm
Location: surfing the ether

Re: PRF Damn Hell Ass Compound

Postby enframed on Wed May 24, 2017 12:09 am

curry pervert wrote:French castle anyone?

Image

Image

Image

Image

This stunning stone castle set in a dominant position within 8 hectares of parkland and woodland with wonderful views across the surrounding countryside.The property comes with 450 m2 of living space with 11 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a study, dining room, kitchen, cellars, and garages.


$554,400

https://www.prestigeproperty.co.uk/11-bed-castle-saint-agreve-ardeche-rhone-alpes-france-194019


20 acres and that castle for a mere half mil. Fuck, seriously considering a move to France.
Records for sale.

Those most doomed to repeat history are those who know it best.
User avatar
enframed
King Shit of Fuck Mountain
 
Posts: 16742
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:06 pm
Location: Central Coast, CA

Re: PRF Damn Hell Ass Compound

Postby Adam Sr on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:03 pm

Look at these bunkers for sale.
User avatar
Adam Sr
Best leader Who Realized Human Wisdom
Best leader Who Realized Human Wisdom
 
Posts: 2537
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:55 pm

Re: PRF Damn Hell Ass Compound

Postby Swell Son on Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:12 pm

Swell Son
comrade
comrade
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Re: PRF Damn Hell Ass Compound

Postby travis k on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:53 pm

You could use "the hole" as a vocal isolation booth.
User avatar
travis k
tired of birds
tired of birds
 
Posts: 1123
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:45 pm
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Re: PRF Damn Hell Ass Compound

Postby geiginni on Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:47 pm

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/450-W-Grixdale_Highland-Park_MI_48203_M37779-89409#photo0

You guys could be living like damn-hell-ass Greek Liberace's in Detroit!!!

This place is enough to have made Zsa-zsa Gabor wince!
User avatar
geiginni
Man with Encyclopedic Knowledge
Man with Encyclopedic Knowledge
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 5:33 pm
Location: Mediating the Strong Force

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 17 guests