home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

Let us see you.

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Re: Let us see you.

Postby hayate on Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:49 am

the finger genius wrote:Ok, I'm gonna use this thread as an excuse to show off my new guitar.

Duuuuude. Awesome
Ill continue my day to day life, and if youre psycho enough to come find me, we'll fight until one of us has blood pouring out of his ears. Until that day, fuck you and your lute

My most memorable hikes can be classified as 'Shortcuts that Backfired'
hayate
spleen
spleen

Postby Verbs & Nouns on Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:00 am

Verbs & Nouns
robert rauschenberg
robert rauschenberg

Postby Facundo on Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:03 am

dad was trying to wash the dirty blonde punk i used to be, but the wash ended without success removing the mark of cain or the serial number i came with. i remember me starting to splash the water in a kind of beatlesque fan spasms, or the fury of a pisces in water over the galvanized tin cauldron and at the end a big dad's slap in my face, knowing that I was posing for a rebellious ad, revolution, levis, pepsi or any indie fashioned product. sadly, we did point by point everything in the handbook of the hillbillies and started to use bathtubs: a bathub is not punk today, but there are the same tattoos on my skin and the same mark of cain, dad still have the taste with tee colurs i don't, it's because dad is cool and I'm not.

this is just an anecdote trying to locate all the single slaps in more than four thousand slaps I have received in the face in my life... trying to identify the slap that caused my right ear's tinnitus. Dad's slaps were all a non-verbal lesson, it is possible I did not understand many and all are perpetuating like a drumkit with many cymbals in the setup always is sounding at least one of them with infinite decay until i decide the song is over
Facundo
sweetbreads
sweetbreads

Previous

Return to General Discussion