home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

Let us see you.

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Re: Let us see you.

Postby hayate on Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:49 am

the finger genius wrote:Ok, I'm gonna use this thread as an excuse to show off my new guitar.

Duuuuude. Awesome
Neofascism will be the ultimate expression of libertarian social liberalism, of the unit which starts in May 68. Its specificity holds in this formula: All is allowed, but nothing is possible. -M.C.
hayate
kareem abdul jabbar
kareem abdul jabbar

Postby Verbs & Nouns on Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:00 am

Verbs & Nouns
bobcat
bobcat

Postby Facundo on Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:03 am

dad was trying to wash the dirty blonde punk i used to be, but the wash ended without success removing the mark of cain or the serial number i came with. i remember me starting to splash the water in a kind of beatlesque fan spasms, or the fury of a pisces in water over the galvanized tin cauldron and at the end a big dad's slap in my face, knowing that I was posing for a rebellious ad, revolution, levis, pepsi or any indie fashioned product. sadly, we did point by point everything in the handbook of the hillbillies and started to use bathtubs: a bathub is not punk today, but there are the same tattoos on my skin and the same mark of cain, dad still have the taste with tee colurs i don't, it's because dad is cool and I'm not.

this is just an anecdote trying to locate all the single slaps in more than four thousand slaps I have received in the face in my life... trying to identify the slap that caused my right ear's tinnitus. Dad's slaps were all a non-verbal lesson, it is possible I did not understand many and all are perpetuating like a drumkit with many cymbals in the setup always is sounding at least one of them with infinite decay until i decide the song is over
pigs in the truck looking for landscapes, muds to romp in, sticking neck out from the jails, clogging the road on first bridge. dancing the head for a dream, a guarrería or panorama, jam in both directions, ham right to only one
Facundo
the fallen angel
the fallen angel

Postby Twilight Sparkle on Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:18 pm

I took a social medias video and it archived to my phone, and the cover (which caught me in mid-blink) is so sultry, it a make-a me laff

Twilight Sparkle
saw big cat
saw big cat

Postby noise&light on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:10 pm

andteater wrote:
RSMurphy wrote:I miss Oz.

Randall,

About, oh, ten years ago on Christmas Day I got together with FM itchymcgoo & FM noiseandlight and we had an Oz marathon.

it was Oz-mas.

it was the best.

we will bring it back this winter and you will be invited. i even have the Oz coffee table book.

We never finished the marathon! I haven't seen the end of the series yet! Nobody tell me how it ends. We must do this!
There's no reason
To feel all the hard times
To lay down the hard lines
It's absolutely true
noise&light
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived

Postby RSMurphy on Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:11 pm

cap'n crunch berry
RSMurphy
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Facundo on Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:16 pm

RSMurphy wrote:Image

cap'n crunch berry

I'm glad you were released! you calm sir face.
pigs in the truck looking for landscapes, muds to romp in, sticking neck out from the jails, clogging the road on first bridge. dancing the head for a dream, a guarrería or panorama, jam in both directions, ham right to only one
Facundo
the fallen angel
the fallen angel

Previous

Return to General Discussion