home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

Trump administration bans selected words at health agencies

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Trump administration bans selected words at health agencies

Postby curry pervert on Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:38 pm

You couldn't make this shit up.

The newspaper said one of the agencies, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, was given a list of seven prohibited words or phrases: “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1EB014
caix wrote:Whoever said they started missing Clocker Bob after reading your dribble, I didn't get it at first. Now I totally get it. I am really missing Bob right now.
curry pervert
walter mondale
walter mondale

Re: Trump administration bans selected words at health agenc

Postby Janeway on Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:07 am

im gonna make a build a bear of trump that only says the words "beinveneido america" and "transgender love" and "diversify your life" and oh just whatever else

hey whats his prob with the word entitlement? seems like he;d be throwing that one around left and right.

let me take this opportunity to say, oo you built a tower in my neighborhood and some other places and yelled at folks on tv and yelled at the whole country. that is not a legacy. how about building smiles everyday? how much school and money and privledge does it take to teach that concept?

at any level of power you can build a smile in another person, much like you'd build a bear.

omg it better be rainign outside and not the mice tap dancing in the walls again or i willnot sleep.

anyways, the more power you get, the more ability you have to be contributing (ahem gates! spread yo dollas like seed, fix this country you gates and others)

this repressed society is so afraid of melting the pot to be anything but bland, thats why dudes send their dick pics and have imaginary crushes online. i love how everybody runs around not knowing wtf theyre doing.

for every person that wusses out and doesnt use banned or forbidden words, when you puss out you send your brave friends into trouble. you make martyrs out of those folks who consistently do the right things. thats annoying, grow some balls.

oops is that bullying? good, some folks need alittle tough talk. how you gonna handle war if you cant take alittle toughness. just keep dressing your iphones in gap clothes and shoving your selfie sticks up your asses. everybodys just folding instead of living. annoying. balls.
Kayte wrote: i'm like, pour me a fucking synthohol bish.
Janeway
Master of Lit., Arts, & Architecture

Postby Janeway on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:34 am

okay so, it is raining but theres mice too i know, when my parents heard me and woke up they said it was the wind but i told them "yeah! the wind in the willows!"

behold, the critters outside my door having a picnic and a field day with scaring me awake

these little gentleman need to learn some respect for the human kingdom!
Kayte wrote: i'm like, pour me a fucking synthohol bish.
Janeway

Postby jimmy two hands on Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:29 am

curry pervert wrote:You couldn't make this shit up.

The newspaper said one of the agencies, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, was given a list of seven prohibited words or phrases: “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1EB014

Maybe we could substitute "not-baby-thing-in-uterus" for "fetus" since the god-botherers are against things being in uteri and then bodily autonomy can be a thing again.
banjo.comics.pigfuck.stoner metal.rock operas.

AudioTruth wrote:Everything I buy from other brands break after a couple years, this is because they are only interested in making money. I'm only interested in long-lasting eargasms.
jimmy two hands
King Shit of Fuck Mountain

Postby Anthony Flack on Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:10 pm

We recommend the following words and phrases also be removed from all official government communications:

"Fucking moron", "dotard", "trying to suck my own cock", "very fine people", "grab 'em by the pussy", "I love it, especially later in the summer".
Anthony Flack
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived

Postby Mason on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:38 pm

Snowflakes, triggered, safe spaces,
Marsupialized wrote:'It's very important for men in bands together to French kiss, every day, even if they don't feel like it'
Mason
Master Of The Computer
Master Of The Computer

Postby curry pervert on Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:07 am

Anthony Flack wrote:We recommend the following words and phrases also be removed from all official government communications:

"Fucking moron", "dotard", "trying to suck my own cock", "very fine people", "grab 'em by the pussy", "I love it, especially later in the summer".

:smt023
caix wrote:Whoever said they started missing Clocker Bob after reading your dribble, I didn't get it at first. Now I totally get it. I am really missing Bob right now.
curry pervert
walter mondale
walter mondale

Postby bishopdante on Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:05 pm

Trump 4 president would be very funny as a black comedy... if it wasn't real.

Banning "fetus" is Orwellian. Banning "evidence based" is terrifying.

_________

These terms... however... were not specifically banned, more "suggested to be avoided", and the documents they were suggested to be avoided in were the CDC's presidential budget-allocation requests.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/12/ ... ext-budget

That is... arguably... indicative of something *far* more sinister about the exercise of personal power over the USA's Center for Disease Control agency. Tip of the iceberg, proverbially speaking, and a statement of what will have its funding approved, on the basis of which criteria.

_________

Good bit of video-projector revenge, though.

phpBB [media]
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." - Bertrand Russell
bishopdante
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius

Return to General Discussion