home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

back to poker

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Re: back to poker

Postby andteater on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:10 am

seanurban wrote:Do I have my first challenger?

if this challenge requires me to play more than five minutes of Omaha, i'm not interested.
andteater
man forced to eat beard
man forced to eat beard

Postby Anonymous37 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:04 pm

seanurban wrote:
steve wrote:She wrecked him first set, as predicted and preferred.

I missed the stream, and never met either player, but he had no chance. After he got caught colluding in a satellite and attempted to justify it, I knew exactly how this would go.

Grudge matches are good for the game. I almost issued a challenge to some donk at my Omaha table today. He didn't like the way I played :kd :3s :7h :4c and took it very personally.

Was that Omaha Hi-Lo, or just Omaha?
Anonymous37
alderman
alderman

Postby seanurban on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:54 am

The game was hi/low. In the actual hand, the low missed.

It's an easy game if you know your opponent: see a lot of flops, hold/scoop whenever possible, watch them tilt, profit.
seanurban
King High

Postby mookie1010 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:47 pm

andteater wrote:
seanurban wrote:Do I have my first challenger?

if this challenge requires me to play more than five minutes of Omaha, i'm not interested.

Haha.
mookie1010
pryor
pryor

Postby Anonymous37 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:24 am

steve wrote:Absolutely fantastic HU NLHE grudge match on Twitch right now. Cate Hall, a feminist ex-lawyer turned poker pro is playing Mike Dentale, a goomba musclebro Trumper in a series of freeze-outs for $15,000 each, quitting when somebody wins two.

https://www.twitch.tv/pokernighttv

Sean Deeb and Doug Polk are doing commentary, two very smart and engaging players. Chat stream pretty dumb so go ahead and put it on full screen.

For those of you who missed this the first time around, you can catch this in the Poker Night in America YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP2jwtWPpQM
Anonymous37
alderman
alderman

Postby Anonymous37 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:27 am

Anonymous37 wrote:
steve wrote:Absolutely fantastic HU NLHE grudge match on Twitch right now. Cate Hall, a feminist ex-lawyer turned poker pro is playing Mike Dentale, a goomba musclebro Trumper in a series of freeze-outs for $15,000 each, quitting when somebody wins two.

https://www.twitch.tv/pokernighttv

Sean Deeb and Doug Polk are doing commentary, two very smart and engaging players. Chat stream pretty dumb so go ahead and put it on full screen.

For those of you who missed this the first time around, you can catch this in the Poker Night in America YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP2jwtWPpQM

Oh, and Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eq_M0SvFOc
Anonymous37
alderman
alderman

Postby seanurban on Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:48 am

seanurban wrote:i've been playing for doge coin at poker shibes. to the moon!

Since it's Christmas and doge hit an all time high yesterday I've decided to give 600 chips to everyone who signs up using that link up there. I'm not sure what I get out of this, other than more shibe action at the tables. But hey, what more does one need?
seanurban
King High

Postby uglysound on Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:07 am

seanurban wrote:

Since it's Christmas and doge hit an all time high yesterday I've decided to give 600 chips to everyone who signs up using that link up there. I'm not sure what I get out of this, other than more shibe action at the tables. But hey, what more does one need?

I signed up, though I am not sure how much I will use the site. Are there a lot of players?
uglysound
pauly shore
pauly shore

Postby Janeway on Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:12 pm

oh no its back to poker
Kayte wrote: i'm like, pour me a fucking synthohol bish.
Janeway
World's Ideal Leader w/ VersatileTalents

Postby seanurban on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:24 pm

uglysound wrote:
seanurban wrote:

I signed up, though I am not sure how much I will use the site. Are there a lot of players?

It is a small community. There's four of us who give constant action. There's ten players who might show up once a day. The rest are just random.
The freerolls get 3 tables now. Of course your odds were better when they only got one table.
They misplaced 14000 coin last night so I'm trying to find that now. Support can be annoying.

Edit: ok they are returning my chips. What's your shibe mame?
seanurban
King High

Postby uglysound on Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:10 am

seanurban wrote:
uglysound wrote:
seanurban wrote:

It is a small community. There's four of us who give constant action. There's ten players who might show up once a day. The rest are just random.
The freerolls get 3 tables now. Of course your odds were better when they only got one table.
They misplaced 14000 coin last night so I'm trying to find that now. Support can be annoying.

Edit: ok they are returning my chips. What's your shibe mame?

uglysound

Thanks!
uglysound
pauly shore
pauly shore

Postby seanurban on Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:17 am

Ok. Good luck.

The rest of u get in here. This offer won't be long if I have another day like today.
seanurban
King High

Postby Janeway on Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:20 pm

so its back to poker i guess
Kayte wrote: i'm like, pour me a fucking synthohol bish.
Janeway

Postby Riff Magnum on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:33 am

seanurban wrote:Ok. Good luck.

The rest of u get in here. This offer won't be long if I have another day like today.

I forgot I had already joined this site 2-3 years ago, so I'm back on it now. table name is: Riffmagnum
See ya on the felt!
Riff Magnum
Saint Who Rules w/ Extensive Magnanimity
Saint Who Rules w/ Extensive Magnanimity

Postby seanurban on Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:07 pm

A lot has changed since then. Now it feels like real money. There are more games but the pots are smaller.
seanurban
King High

Previous

Return to General Discussion