home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

Little details from your day

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Re: Little details from your day

Postby The MayorofRockNRoll on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:43 pm

Sprague Dawley wrote:send it to expat press, they tell me theyre publishing a book drawn from my cum silo of dung so thney7re obvioulsly deranged drug addicts who'll publish any old shit (not implying your book is "any old shit" ah fuckit you know what I mean)

interesting, I'll definitely look into it. I'm kinda not terribly picky about who wants to print it, honestly. I found a bunch of publishers I'm sending to through Entropy Magazine's website, which has been a good resource.

And thanks for the support, folks. I do welcome rejection. I feel like, as much as anything, I have that much to show for that one effort.
I am a weird recluse only here for sex.

PRF Short Fiction Challenge

The staff weren't giving me the things I needed to do my job effectively and give the kids their money's worth...it wasn't too hard considering the concert was only $5
The MayorofRockNRoll
Master of Cunnilingus
Master of Cunnilingus

Postby JohnnySomersett on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:15 pm

Finished mixing my bands miserable Christmas song tonight and popped it over to Carl Saff for polishing ahead of a December 1st release.

Every time I listen to it it makes me laugh...sleigh bells and fa-la-la's in a doom/noise-rock song are utterly ridiculous.
ERawk wrote:I'd rather have a hystorectomy, you fuckstick piece of shit.

My Band https://mopernoise.bandcamp.com/releases
High Fives Save Lives
JohnnySomersett
meatball enthusiast
meatball enthusiast

Postby night_tools on Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:10 pm

It's the last day of our brief holiday in Paris. We started by going to the Pantheon where we saw the remains ( I think) of many famous Frenchmen and women including Voltaire, Braille and the Curies.
We got the train to the Eiffel Tower and decided to walk to the Arc D'Triomph. We got tired and hungry so stopped for a meal, I had a great bavette-frites and a glass of wine. As we ate, we became aware of hundreds of black men and women walking down the street in procession. The waitress explained that there was a demonstration against slavery ( I later found it was explicitly against people trafficking in Libya). Shortly thereafter we saw 20-30 Police vans, sirens wailing, heading in the same direction. After we had finished eating we continued our walk towards the Arc but it quickly became apparent that we weren't going to get to it, as there were barricades and a huge Police presence. We took a couple of side streets and ended up on the Champs-Élysées. It turns out that a lot of the demonstrators and Police had ended up there as well. We hung around for a few minutes to watch what was going on, as people generally seemed to be in good spirits. However, we heard a bottle smash and saw a few young guys dragging some of the traffic barriers up the street and decided to make ourselves scarce. A minute later we heard and saw tear gas being fired towards the crowds and people started to run, en masse down the avenue. Not cool. We took off down another side street and five minutes later it was like nothing untowards was happening. Crazy. We got the metro back to the 4th Arrondisement and went for Pho.
C'est la saison d'emeute!
You're a shit MD and I want my pizza money back.
night_tools
Man with Encyclopedic Knowledge
Man with Encyclopedic Knowledge

Postby dontfeartheringo on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:05 pm

Most if you know that my daughter is adopted. Many of you helped us raise money for legal fees when we had to fight to keep her when our adoption was challenged. There's plenty in the Dadness thread if you need to know more.

Last Friday afternoon, her two half brothers, one ten years old, and one four, came to live with us. We are fostering them for now. No telling if they will be here for a year or forever, or what.

They have been in foster care for almost four years. The little one doesn't really know how to ride when he's carried. It's like picking up a chunk of firewood or a ham. He just hangs there. I've been coaching him on how to ride like a monkey and make it easier for both of us. He is a little bumper car, mostly full of joy and on a constant quest for candy. He giggles a lot and has had a permanently runny nose since he arrived. We're trying Claritin next.

The older boy is shy, screen addicted, sweet, doesn't like any food that doesn't come through a window in a bag, looks like a cross between FM Maurice and Harry Potter. He's ten and scared of most things. I will teach him as much as I can about knowing that he is never alone, that he has the strength of the people who love him backing him up all the time. Yes, that includes you people, too.

I will teach him how to shake hands properly, and to tie a tie.

I will teach him to never treat women as objects and that anyone in power who tries to make him feel bad is someone to be resisted and overcome.

We went and picked out a soccer ball the other day.

The first question he asked me when he finally relaxed was "How long will I be here? Can I stay forever?"

The second was "In a fight between King Kong and Godzilla, who would win?"

I never set out to be a father of three. I will feed them watermelon and fresh bread and teach them to use slingshots and how to take care of animals.

Maybe one day their band will play the PRFBBQ.
tmidgett wrote:John Bonham has no competition. Literally none.
dontfeartheringo
World's Greatest Lover
World's Greatest Lover

Postby Boombats on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:18 pm

Fuckin' A. Now I want kids, thanks a lot dude... :?
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby Pasta on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:35 pm

godamn Love you FMRingo. You just helped me have the cry I really needed.
Ninety Five Cents? FUCK YOU!!! I'LL SKATE TO THE BEACH.
Pasta
Fucking Survivor....Fuck Cancer

Postby chumpchange on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:23 am

Top man DFTR.

Please let us know if you need anything for this unexpected adventure.
chumpchange
meatball enthusiast
meatball enthusiast

Postby dontfeartheringo on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:57 am

Got an honest, easy laugh out of the older boy this morning by grabbing him off the ladder of the bunk beds, holding him tight and spinning around and around like we were falling from a great height, only to set him lightly on his feet at the end. Mornings are a big, hearty rush to get food on the table and coffee into adults, and kids out the door, and so far it's been unexpectedly cheerful just because everyone is so happy to be together.

It wasn't until he laughed out loud that I realized it was the first time he'd done it since he came to live with us. These kids have been through so much.

Also, does anyone have a recommendation for a HEPA filter? We seem to have some allergy stuff going on.
dontfeartheringo
World's Greatest Lover
World's Greatest Lover

Postby Redline on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:06 am

Along with Pro Mark 747 nylon tip sticks and Remo coated Ambassador heads, I endorse most Honeywell air cleaners. Ours is old but works great, this is probably the way to go now...
https://yourhome.honeywell.com/en/produ ... uri-hpa300
Redline
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived

Postby dontfeartheringo on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:24 am

Redline wrote:Along with Pro Mark 747 nylon tip sticks and Remo coated Ambassador heads, I endorse most Honeywell air cleaners. Ours is old but works great, this is probably the way to go now...
https://yourhome.honeywell.com/en/produ ... uri-hpa300

Perfect. They have them at Home Depot here. Thank you!
dontfeartheringo
World's Greatest Lover
World's Greatest Lover

Postby Pasta on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:59 pm

Just got off work, nursing a pint. The song "On The Beach" comes on the oberhead, following "For what it's worth" perfect for this rainy ass day.
Ninety Five Cents? FUCK YOU!!! I'LL SKATE TO THE BEACH.
Pasta
Fucking Survivor....Fuck Cancer

Postby total_douche on Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:32 pm

dontfeartheringo wrote:It wasn't until he laughed out loud that I realized it was the first time he'd done it since he came to live with us. These kids have been through so much.

You are way cooler than I'll ever be. And that's not sarcasm, that's the honest truth.

Redline wrote:Remo coated Ambassador heads

I use a combination of Emperor and Ambassadors because I read that's what John Bonham used, and I had no fucking clue what heads I wanted, honestly. I haven't been let down yet.

My little detail is that, within the last few hours, I've realized that I have no idea where I fit in the alphabet soup comprising the latest and greatest socially-constructed disposable buzzwords that people are making up daily to describe the minutiae of human sexuality. I'm a dude, I like the women folk. Is that a thing? What's it called nowadays? More power to people for finding ways to describe themselves, but I'm lost. Was it ever really all that important, or is this just a way of trying to explain the real world of human sexuality to the orthodoxy? Fuck the orthodoxy. Squirt with who you wanna squirt with.
total_douche
took picture of naked guy
took picture of naked guy

Postby Sprague Dawley on Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:29 pm

total_douche wrote:My little detail is that, within the last few hours, I've realized that I have no idea where I fit in the alphabet soup comprising the latest and greatest socially-constructed disposable buzzwords that people are making up daily to describe the minutiae of human sexuality. I'm a dude, I like the women folk. Is that a thing? What's it called nowadays? More power to people for finding ways to describe themselves, but I'm lost.
sensitive new age Wayne from Wollongong should be able to clear that up:
Wayne Gunston's Guide to Gender Roles.

Gidday, fellers. Wayne Gunston here.

"Fucken beaut."

It has come to my attention that some of you softcocks are a bit confused over your poof tackle gender definition roles.

Well, I am here to help you clean up your cock and/or gash-based confusion with some helpful gender definitions.

First though, some bad news for my brother Gene; the term "poof" is no longer a socially acceptable gender definition. Therefore, if you see my brother Gene-o down the pub you just have to call him a wanker instead. This is what he looks like, don't worry, he's so fucken ugly you can't miss him.

"Get fucked Wayne you f

Pipe down, time for the definitions.

Agender: failed at both genders so packing a sook and sitting on fence.
Androgyne: obviously, a chick gynecologist with a short haircut. You already knew that one.
Androgynous: blokey chick, chicky bloke, too easy.
Bigender: chick with a big arse.
Cis: misprint.
Cisgender: Mexican tranny.
Cis Female: is it just me or are ALL the chicks on that CSI tv show spunks?
Cis Male: I don't notice the blokes on CSI so much.
Cis Man: oh shit, think I may have completely stuffed this whole fucken thing up already.
Cis Woman: she was probably the killer. Sometimes the butler, sometimes the woman. Reckon I've seen this episode. Change channels, Trev.
Cisgender Female: Mexican chick who keeps telling everyone that she is a chick.
Cisgender Male: Mexican bloke who is fairly certain that he is a bloke.
Cisgender Man: say it with a comma between the two words at parties.
Cisgender Woman: a woman sympathetic to the plight of the Mexican people. She also has a dick.
Female to Male: basic Cock Attachment 101. You knew this one.
FTM: fat tranny mum.
Gender Fluid: see "agender" but packing an even bigger sook
Gender Nonconforming: spewing about own dick forward slash gash.
Gender Questioning: last bloke picked at lunchtime footy.
Gender Variant: depends how warm it is outside (stockings day or not).
Genderqueer: would have to be my Aunty Doris. She's my queen.

"Just bring the sherry flaggon over you fu

Intersex: 120 kg webcam tranny. Good work if you can get it.
Male to Female: basic Cock Annihilation 101. Pass the sherry, I'll do it myself.
MTF: "Mother fuckin Teresa, what is that?"
Neither: Neither? Neither what? Neither of the two sexes? There's 58 now. Try to keep up.
Neutrois: neurotic French chick.
Non-binary: chick who used to work in a library.
Other: Really? "Other?" You can?t pick ONE of the fuckin 58? PISS OFF.
Pangender: fuck knows. Probably Gene-o.

"Wayne you fuckin smelly cu

Trans: not Mr Young's best work but still pretty fuckin handy.
Trans*: asterisk denotes bonus track.
Trans Female: bloke who wants to be a chick so he hacked his own dick off.
Trans* Female: asterisk denotes hacking still in progress. Almost there. Blood everywhere but you can't fuckin stop now.
Trans Male: obviously, a bloke who bought the Trans LP.
Trans* Male: bloke who bought the Trans LP but didn't know there would be a bonus track.
Trans Man: bloke who swears black and blue that Neil Young's Trans lp is better than the "Reactor" lp from 1981.
Trans* Man: bloke who didn't like the bonus track on Trans that much.
Trans Person: just a person who enjoys the Trans lp. Doesn't have to be a bloke or a chick, nothing to get so hung up about for fucks sake
Trans* Person: person who has been meaning to buy the Trans LP but just hasn't got around to it yet. (It came out in 1982.)
Trans Woman: chick who likes the Trans LP. Jesus, this stuff is just self-explanatory.
Trans* Woman: "Rust Never Sleeps". another good record.
Transfeminine: tranny who wears undies.
Transgender: trying on women's togs but still has a great big huge fuckin cock. And a beard.
Transgender Female: all the above but now walks down to the shops in a wedding dress.
Transgender Male: bloke who puts on a silly voice.
Transgender Man: bloke who puts on a silly voice but still reckons Neil Young is OK.
Transgender Person: fuck knows, my head's spinning at this stage.
Transgender Woman: chick who wants to get into the movies cheaper.
Transmasculine: Probably my brother Trevor. He thinks he's pretty masculine when he's transporting himself around town in his stupid fucken ute.

"Fucken Wayne you fat cu

Transsexual: the original. http://www.grannytranny.org. Bookmark!
Transsexual Female: a spunk in Thailand. Everywhere else, bloke in a wedding dress.
Transsexual Male: Simple. Bloke in a dress.
Transsexual Man: what? fuck, thought I had the hang of this?
Transsexual Person: tackle lopped off on the cheap but the surgeon fucked it up and now no one knows if bloke or Sheila.
Transsexual Woman: bit of a spunk. Unless Doc Botha did the oppo. (http://ostsplasticsurgery.wix.com/seacruise)
Two-Spirit: ghost with two cocks.

Well, that covers it. Glad to help clear up your raging cock/cranny identity crisis.

--Wayne Gunston.

Sprague Dawley
mayor daley
mayor daley

Postby Maurice on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:12 pm

DFTR, you're doing an incredible, admirable thing. Hats off, sir!

dontfeartheringo wrote:I will teach him to never treat women as objects and that anyone in power who tries to make him feel bad is someone to be resisted and overcome.

He shouldn't have to take a shaming from anybody, definitely.

dontfeartheringo wrote:The first question he asked me when he finally relaxed was "How long will I be here? Can I stay forever?"

I never set out to be a father of three. I will feed them watermelon and fresh bread and teach them to use slingshots and how to take care of animals.

There's something in my eye here.
music every week | here, too | and here | snwv | other stuff

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I ask you: What the fuck?
Maurice
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity

Postby Maurice on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:13 pm

Little detail: looks like I might just be forming a band with a local songwriter friend whose former band I really liked a lot. Apparently I'm assuming the lead-guitar-guy role.
music every week | here, too | and here | snwv | other stuff

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I ask you: What the fuck?
Maurice

Postby jimmy spako on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:24 am

Crying over here, Ringo.
A lot of people fantasize about doing something like that, myself included.
You guys are doing it.
Salut! and all the blessings for you, your wife and those three little ones.
Isabelle Gall wrote:'Do not go smoothly into that dark night'

the preterite
jimmy spako
Master Of The Computer
Master Of The Computer

Postby Model Citizen on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:05 am

Best to you and yours Patrick, you guys are an inspiration.
Model Citizen
Master of Lit., Arts, & Architecture
Master of Lit., Arts, & Architecture

Postby noise&light on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:22 am

Maurice wrote:
dontfeartheringo wrote:The first question he asked me when he finally relaxed was "How long will I be here? Can I stay forever?"

There's something in my eye here.

That's so powerful. That moment when someone reveals just how much pain and uncertainty they've experienced.

I love your big heart, Ringo!
There's no reason
To feel all the hard times
To lay down the hard lines
It's absolutely true
noise&light

Postby Antero on Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:08 am

DFTR, you're a fucking king.
Is you crazy baby, I gots to grind
Antero
World's Greatest Lover
World's Greatest Lover

Postby dontfeartheringo on Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:10 am

TOUGH DAY. The kids apparently feel safe enough here to let some negative feelings out. We have our work cut out for us.

I'm in the home stretch of Thanksgiving preparations. I know most US forum members are going to put on a big feed tomorrow, so I won't run down the list of all the stuff I have fixed, but I do kind of want to brag on making pie crust for the first time. I hope it turns out OK!

Crashed the SHIT out of my bike in the dark, last night. I was doing a trail ride, I've been off the bike for three weeks because I was sick, and I just misjudged a turn on a little walking bridge and PILED into the creek bank. Broke my helmet, bent my glasses. I got up, dusted off, decided to finish the ride, then an hour later got to the car, and saw myself in the rearview when the dome light came on. I looked like Carrie's prom date. I had no idea I was bleeding.

My wife is not a fan of the late night trail rides, so I had to sneak into the house and get in the shower before she saw the blood. If she thought I was going to be out there crashing, she'd never relax while I was out in the woods.

Then this morning, it was like a Fawlty Towers routine as I tried to never face her without my hand on my forehead. I got out the door without having to make any explanations, fortunately.

Gotta buy a new helmet. The old one is just a bag of styrofoam shards, now. Other than that, all well.
dontfeartheringo
World's Greatest Lover
World's Greatest Lover

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion