NOFX

Crap.
73%
Not Crap.
27%

Total votes : 86

Re: Band: NOFX

Postby Facundo on Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:14 pm

They had their moment and they did good albums, last good album maybe is the "So Long And Thanks For All The Shoes", i find it pretty awesome. At that time I had to buy an Airwalk One pair of shoes to have a hifier experience, great shoes. I don't care about their newer albums and airwalk stopped making that beautiful shoes.
pigs in the truck looking for landscapes, muds to romp in, sticking neck out from the jails, clogging the road on first bridge. dancing the head for a dream, a guarrería or panorama, jam in both directions, ham right to only one
Facundo
diablo
diablo

Re: Band: NOFX

Postby mrcancelled on Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:10 pm

Facundo wrote:They had their moment and they did good albums, last good album maybe is the "So Long And Thanks For All The Shoes", i find it pretty awesome. At that time I had to buy an Airwalk One pair of shoes to have a hifier experience, great shoes. I don't care about their newer albums and airwalk stopped making that beautiful shoes.

In my elementary school, if you had a pair of Airwalks or wore Pipes/JNCO jeans, and especially if you did both, you were a goddamn rock star. Little four foot dudes walkin' around and the bottom two feet of them lookin like an inverted denim parachute. Those were simpler times.
mrcancelled
spleen
spleen

Previous

Return to Crap / Not Crap