home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

Band: Mötley Crüe

Vote and debate.

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Band: Motley Crue

CRAP
65
70%
NOT CRAP
28
30%
 
Total votes : 93

Postby Peripatetic on Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:56 pm

DrAwkward wrote:
zom-zom wrote:And at least after the show, KISS takes their makeup off, they knew it was a part of the silly show.

Apparently "Nikki" does not know this, and this grown, saggy and flabby man still puts on the mascara every day thinking "I look cool".


Waitwaitwait. Hold on.

Are you suggesting that all the hair currently on Paul Stanley's head is actually his? Come on now.

Nikki was definitely a bloated fatass in the early 2000s, but he's whipped himself back into shape.

Oh, and Eric Carr may have had a brain tumor, but no one in KISS ever had to deal with Ankylosing spondylitis like Mick Mars has since he was 19. And the dude still gets on stage and shreds? Are you kidding me? Dude is hard.


Hey! DrAwkward! Funny seeing you in the Motley Crue thread!
rysie wrote:The original dumb shit was so very nearly compressed
User avatar
Peripatetic
World's Ideal Leader w/ VersatileTalents
World's Ideal Leader w/ VersatileTalents
 
Posts: 3942
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:20 pm
Location: Mpls, MN

Postby DrAwkward on Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:59 pm

Peripatetic wrote:Hey! DrAwkward! Funny seeing you in the Motley Crue thread!


it was like someone was calling out to me..."paging" me, if you will.
Stinky Pete wrote:BDSM is a bit like Queens of the Stone Age in that it's basically fine to be into, but a bit worrying if you're obsessed with it.

Body Futures
IfIHadAHiFi
Martian Dance Invasion!
User avatar
DrAwkward
World's Greatest Lover
World's Greatest Lover
 
Posts: 11910
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:03 am
Location: SEWI

Postby zom-zom on Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:01 pm

DrAwkward wrote:
zom-zom wrote:And at least after the show, KISS takes their makeup off, they knew it was a part of the silly show.

Apparently "Nikki" does not know this, and this grown, saggy and flabby man still puts on the mascara every day thinking "I look cool".


Waitwaitwait. Hold on.

Are you suggesting that all the hair currently on Paul Stanley's head is actually his? Come on now.

Nikki was definitely a bloated fatass in the early 2000s, but he's whipped himself back into shape.

Oh, and Eric Carr may have had a brain tumor, but no one in KISS ever had to deal with Ankylosing spondylitis like Mick Mars has since he was 19. And the dude still gets on stage and shreds? Are you kidding me? Dude is hard.



Hey Motley Crue, line up for blowjobs from Dr. Awkward and/or Peripatetic right here.
User avatar
zom-zom
World's Greatest Writer
World's Greatest Writer
 
Posts: 10315
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 9:28 pm
Location: Minneapolis/Grand View

Postby DrAwkward on Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:04 pm

zom-zom wrote:Hey Motley Crue, line up for blowjobs from Dr. Awkward and/or Peripatetic right here.


I've got some wicked TMJ; they wouldn't enjoy it. Especially Tommy.
Stinky Pete wrote:BDSM is a bit like Queens of the Stone Age in that it's basically fine to be into, but a bit worrying if you're obsessed with it.

Body Futures
IfIHadAHiFi
Martian Dance Invasion!
User avatar
DrAwkward
World's Greatest Lover
World's Greatest Lover
 
Posts: 11910
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:03 am
Location: SEWI

Postby barndog on Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:05 pm

I never really cared for Motely Crue. But I do remember seeing some reunion thing on VH1 or MTV where they showed how Mick Mars had deteriorated. It was sad to see - I thought it was pretty brave that he actually got himself into shape to go onstage again.

But I wouldn't take notice if I never heard a Motley Crue song again in my life. Unless I was in a strip club and I didn't hear one - that would be eerie.
User avatar
barndog
Master of Lit., Arts, & Architecture
Master of Lit., Arts, & Architecture
 
Posts: 3542
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:38 am
Location: Chicago

Postby zom-zom on Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:07 pm

DrAwkward wrote:
zom-zom wrote:Hey Motley Crue, line up for blowjobs from Dr. Awkward and/or Peripatetic right here.


I've got some wicked TMJ; they wouldn't enjoy it. Especially Tommy.


The most important thing is that you would enjoy it, and as your favourite band I think they would be fine with your lockjaw.
User avatar
zom-zom
World's Greatest Writer
World's Greatest Writer
 
Posts: 10315
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 9:28 pm
Location: Minneapolis/Grand View

Postby DrAwkward on Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:09 pm

zom-zom wrote:
DrAwkward wrote:
zom-zom wrote:Hey Motley Crue, line up for blowjobs from Dr. Awkward and/or Peripatetic right here.


I've got some wicked TMJ; they wouldn't enjoy it. Especially Tommy.


The most important thing is that you would enjoy it, and as your favourite band I think they would be fine with your lockjaw.


Um...ok.
Stinky Pete wrote:BDSM is a bit like Queens of the Stone Age in that it's basically fine to be into, but a bit worrying if you're obsessed with it.

Body Futures
IfIHadAHiFi
Martian Dance Invasion!
User avatar
DrAwkward
World's Greatest Lover
World's Greatest Lover
 
Posts: 11910
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:03 am
Location: SEWI

Postby Peripatetic on Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:19 pm

DrAwkward wrote:
zom-zom wrote:Hey Motley Crue, line up for blowjobs from Dr. Awkward and/or Peripatetic right here.


I've got some wicked TMJ; they wouldn't enjoy it. Especially Tommy.


Yeah, and I'm a raker so...
rysie wrote:The original dumb shit was so very nearly compressed
User avatar
Peripatetic
World's Ideal Leader w/ VersatileTalents
World's Ideal Leader w/ VersatileTalents
 
Posts: 3942
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:20 pm
Location: Mpls, MN

Postby Hexpane on Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:03 pm

Wait Nikki Sixx isn't his real name?

I'm crushed! I didn't realize shitty LA hair bands had pseudo homo "bad ass" fake names!
User avatar
Hexpane
took picture of naked guy
took picture of naked guy
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:09 pm
Location: Daly City, CA

Postby zom-zom on Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:04 pm

Aren't all guys in bad big-hair cheeseball false-metal bands named Tony or Vincent?
User avatar
zom-zom
World's Greatest Writer
World's Greatest Writer
 
Posts: 10315
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 9:28 pm
Location: Minneapolis/Grand View

Postby spanning time on Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:38 pm

not crap for this song alone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZN5h8mQmoo
User avatar
spanning time
mencken
mencken
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:08 am
Location: ATL

Postby Bramble on Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:51 pm

I may get ripped a new asshole. I know how pretentious this sounds ok? here goes....

This kind of metal I can only appreciate ironically (wince)

slayer, Guns and Roses; there was some real talent there. I actually enjoy listening to their music. But Motley Crue? This is the kinda shit I put on the juke box because its so bad its funny. I don't put it on at home when I'm alone and rock out to it. You know?


no vote from me. I feel dirty
Bramble
utility man
utility man
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:57 pm

Postby John George Peppers on Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:40 am

Peripatetic wrote:Nöt Cräp!
warmowski wrote:Those shoes aren't going to gaze at themselves.





BBGS:Ava

BBGS:Inhalant Abuse
User avatar
John George Peppers
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius
 
Posts: 4276
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:53 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby aldofarian on Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:18 am

This band aren't good enough to deserve umlauts
mort pété
User avatar
aldofarian
suspicious flashlight
suspicious flashlight
 
Posts: 1368
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 8:25 am
Location: Brux

Postby scott on Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:33 am

DrAwkward wrote:Oh, and Eric Carr may have had a brain tumor, but no one in KISS ever had to deal with Ankylosing spondylitis like Mick Mars has since he was 19. And the dude still gets on stage and shreds? Are you kidding me? Dude is hard.


Doude! No way! I've got that! Well I haven't been formally diagnosed, but my dad has, and it's congenital, and I've had the symptoms for years. Sweet! My dad and me and Mick Mars! I guess since my baritone probably weighs double what his guitars do, then what, I'm double hard? Awesome!

I just recently saw a live (on teevee) performance by the band Poison (don't ask) and have drawn a conclusion that I never would've expected to draw 20 years ago when these bands were popular... C.C. DeVille is a superior guitarist compared to Mick Mars. I always thought they both totally sucked. But a non-falling-down-drunk C.C. pulled some tricks out of his sleeve. I don't think Mick ever did that. Ever.

Vince Neil = sucks
Tommy Lee = douchebag r-tard
Nikki Sixx = alright by me
Mick Mars = barff

Motley Poo!

The tiniest of waffle factors for the chorus riff in Girls Girls Girls, which is pretty badass. Man I loved that video when I was a kid.
May the wings of Liberty never lose a feather
first show - last show
User avatar
scott
Master of Cunnilingus
Master of Cunnilingus
 
Posts: 12143
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:35 pm
Location: 8d4+8

Postby John Houlihan on Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:02 pm

They're on Larry King right now.

Edit: This is hilarious. Mick Mars looks like Keith Richards' corpse.

Larry King wrote:Are your tunes "hummable"?

How did the tattoos start?
Last edited by John Houlihan on Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
John Houlihan
Heaven-Sent Hero
Heaven-Sent Hero
 
Posts: 6963
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:55 pm
Location: Low and outside

Postby lemur68 on Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:04 pm

Dr. Venkman wrote:They're on Larry King right now.


Take a ride on the mild side.
big_dave wrote:This is just about finding a dorky selfie on his blogspot?

Jesus, this is the Space Ace by Don Bluth of internet intrigue.
User avatar
lemur68
King Shit of Fuck Mountain
 
Posts: 18283
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:52 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Postby Sebastian J. on Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:45 pm

I once saw Vince Neil on a tv studio down here in BA. I thought he was much more taller.
User avatar
Sebastian J.
Leader with Extraordinary Personality
Leader with Extraordinary Personality
 
Posts: 2858
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:59 pm
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Postby RBoyer on Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:27 am

Four years since I voted crap and they're still crap.

Is there a statute of limitations? I would love to vote again.
User avatar
RBoyer
Saint Who Rules w/ Extensive Magnanimity
Saint Who Rules w/ Extensive Magnanimity
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Location: Bellingham

Re: Band: Mötley Crüe

Postby Andy on Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:14 am

Red hot!
Red hot!
To the top!
We are red hot!

Of course they're crap, but they rocked, and so are NOT CRAP.
User avatar
Andy
Leader with Extraordinary Personality
Leader with Extraordinary Personality
 
Posts: 2811
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: 815

PreviousNext

Return to Crap / Not Crap

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 10 guests