Idiot - Donald Trump

Crappier
8%
Crappiest
92%

Total votes : 151

Re: Idiot - Donald Trump

Postby bishopdante on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:21 am

Out of all the nations on this planet that might intervene in North Korea, the USA is simply bottom of the list of sensible options.

Yes, something does need to be done, but China are the country that should be tasked with fixing the problem.

The USA shouldn't have been messing around in Korea in the '50s.

In fact, I have every reason to believe that all it would take is a suitable sized payment to the right NK and PRC government officials, and that such a payment would be a thousandth of the cost of fielding an army.

Hence Donald Trump with his "we will take action" nonsense is a right idiot.
Last edited by bishopdante on Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." - Bertrand Russell
bishopdante
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius

Postby Redline on Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:46 pm

phpBB [media]
Redline
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby seanurban on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:58 pm

bishopdante wrote:Out of all the nations on this planet that might intervene in North Korea, the USA is simply bottom of the list of sensible options.

Yes, something does need to be done, but China are the country that should be tasked with fixing the problem.

The USA shouldn't have been messing around in Korea in the '50s.

In fact, I have every reason to believe that all it would take is a suitable sized payment to the right government officials, and that such a payment would be a thousandth of the cost of fielding an army.

Hence Donald Trump with his "we will take action" nonsense is a right idiot.

when has the cost of war ever stopped us?
i would think the cheapest solution is just to assassinate kim (you maybe meant that).
you're right about china but i wouldn't hold my breath.
seanurban
King High

Postby Gramsci on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:15 pm

I’m pretty sure most world leaders are just waiting for him to leave
clocker bob may 30, 2006 wrote:I think the possibility of interbreeding between an earthly species and an extraterrestrial species is as believable as any other explanation for the existence of George W. Bush.
Gramsci
World's Greatest Writer
World's Greatest Writer

Postby seanurban on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:21 pm

Gramsci wrote:I’m pretty sure most world leaders are just waiting for [trump] to leave

I think that's what our government is doing too.
I think that's what his staff is doing.
It's a unique time.
seanurban
King High

Postby Anthony Flack on Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:29 pm

Assassinating Kim is easier said than done I'm sure, considering he probably spends every minute of every day actively trying not to get assassinated. And of course any military incursion into North Korea risks hellfire being rained down on South Korea, Dear Leader or no Dear Leader. North Korea knows that Trump has no credibility whatsoever which makes him uniquely useless when it comes to formulating any kind of effective diplomatic response. He still hasn't even appointed an ambassador to South Korea yet ffs.

Trump seems to be under the impression that calling Kim silly names is going to achieve something. Hey calling people names worked great for him in the election campaign, right? I guess he can rest assured that the American public will not be voting for Little Rocket Man any time soon.

Kim calling Trump a dotard was a way better burn anyway.
Anthony Flack
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived

Postby emmanuelle cunt on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:15 am

phpBB [media]

I'd say I give up, but I gave up long ago.
caix wrote:^ more like "a manual vagina."
emmanuelle cunt
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity

Postby Luzwei on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:35 am

Gramsci wrote:I’m pretty sure most world leaders are just waiting for him to leave

Nope. Not all.

This is my president. She is not. Just look at her!

HOLY SHIT! THIS IS GETTING WORSE!!!

lemur68 wrote:A bite from a Lu Zworis is also highly venomous.

I Joe 4 play.
Luzwei

Postby catwoman on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:52 am

emmanuelle cunt wrote:
phpBB [media]

I'd say I give up, but I gave up long ago.

It just keeps getting worse and worse...
catwoman
treaty of versailles
treaty of versailles

Postby Luzwei on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:32 pm

Or better. Depends on which continent you live in.

I Joe 4 play.
Luzwei

Postby jimmy spako on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:44 pm

Luzwei wrote:
Gramsci wrote:I’m pretty sure most world leaders are just waiting for him to leave

Nope. Not all.

This is my president. She is not. Just look at her!

HOLY SHIT! THIS IS GETTING WORSE!!!

FAKE SMILE FOR HOPE MAKE BIGLY POTATO DEALINGS.
Isabelle Gall wrote:'Do not go smoothly into that dark night'
jimmy spako
Master Of The Computer
Master Of The Computer

Postby Luzwei on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:09 pm

THERE IS NOTHING FAKE ABOUT HER STUPIDITY!!!

I Joe 4 play.
Luzwei

Postby AdamN on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:16 pm

Every day is an embarrassment.
AdamN
sargent shriver
sargent shriver

Postby travis k on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:28 pm

The saddest thing for me about the national anthem garbage is the fact that it's being steered toward an act of protest. This is a big problem. I should be able to sit for philosophical reasons . Or because my back hurts. Or for absolutely no reason at all .
When it's steered toward protest , it puts a dent in the capacity to be an individual. Those republicans are sneaky.
I live in NYC. I sat with my daughter at Yankee stadium for a soccer game and got pretty nasty looks for the next couple
Hrs. It's to the point that I just go piss when it happens.
I don't wanna feel that fascist shit on my dime.
travis k
took picture of naked guy

Postby travis k on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:57 pm

Should be noted that I've never really stood for 30 years. Raised by an eccentric leftie father and a mom from Standing Rock .
The best propaganda always has the best frosting.
travis k

Postby bishopdante on Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:40 pm

phpBB [media]

Look at Rex tillerson's eye movements / facial expression on the left! Creepy.

phpBB [media]

Out of all the issues to have a random go at... What?! Why!!

In diplomacy world... you just don't go for the Israeli borders issue... not even if you are looking for trouble! There might be WW3. Definitely riots.

No politician or diplomat would be so crazy to unilaterally make a break for it and be dogmatic, saying "this is the result, if you disagree you can f*** off". Not even if they were looking for trouble.

Is it outright madness? Nonsense?

Sort of. But there is plausibly a horrific and twisted reasoning.

... on a totally tacky and spiteful businessman psychology level...

Doctor Trump has figured out that by setting up a diplomatic impasse of grandiose, pointless and inflammatory conflict (the question of which city is the recognised capital of Israel?)...

...a troll move...

The prat can thus worm the US government out of paying out international aid.

Y'know... what with all those tax cuts an' all... every penny counts.

This tactic of provoking conflict is a hallmark of quite a lot of nasty '80s businessmen.

"I'm not paying for X... we'll see you in court! The deal is off! Stop all payments! "

Call me cynical.

Simply shockingly insane. The Trump administration is 10x the hazard of Bush Jr.

______

Of course there is now rioting in Jerusalem.
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." - Bertrand Russell
bishopdante

Postby Anthony Flack on Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:55 pm

It's not talked about much on here, perhaps understandably, but there's still not a day goes by I don't look forward to celebrating his death. And his hopefully ignominious ejection from office too, but that will just be the precursor to the joy I will feel on the day I learn that this stinking pile of human garbage is no longer befouling the human race. I will sing happy songs about his corpse rotting away. Sadly the stain he leaves behind will be permanent.

So sorry that this repulsive pig's scrotum is your president, and I hope everybody can manage to get through their day without falling convulsing onto the floor, vomiting uncontrollably with rage and disgust at the obscenity of your putrid, corrupt government.
Anthony Flack

Postby bishopdante on Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:46 pm

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/bu ... 435085001/

Got to wonder... what sort of person commissions fake time magazine covers to be produced, featuring their likeness, and hangs them up in their golf club?

In June 2017 demands were issued by Time magazine for them to be removed.

_____

Of course, these clubs are private, and have confidential membership lists... which makes it rather hard to check if they have been removed.

And a study based on the leaks of those members does rather show that trump is using his presidency as a marketing tool for his golf club membership, basically charging for access to his private court.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 32761.html

_____

This is a comedic example of corruption, so blatant that it is almost satirical in nature.

But the fake magazine covers... they are indicative of a very worrying sort of narcissism and deception...

A sociopath can be defined as a person who has Antisocial Personality Disorder. This disorder is characterized by a disregard for the feelings of others, a lack of remorse or shame, manipulative behavior, unchecked egocentricity, and the ability to lie in order to achieve one's goals

Perhaps the most well-known interpersonal trait of a psychopath is their pathological lying. Psychopaths lie constantly to cover up their psychopathic traits and antisocial (often illegal) behaviors.

Other interpersonal characteristics of a psychopath include:

Glibness and superficial charm
Grandiose sense of self-worth
Conning and manipulation

Affective or Emotional Characteristics of a Psychopath
Of course, the emotions of a psychopath also have specific traits. One such emotional characteristic is the lack of remorse or guilt. This psychopath emotional characteristic explains why psychopathic killers can commit heinous acts such as murder and not feel bad about them.

I'm not the only person to think that's a strong possibility:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 84726.html

The US President has psychosis and is “a very sick man”, said Dr Lance Dodes, a former assistant professor of clinical psychiatry at Harvard Medical School who now works for the Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute.

“The simple explanation for it, which people don’t want to hear, is that he’s not in control of himself. This is what we mean when we say that somebody is becoming psychotic or is briefly psychotic."

He added: “All of his delusional ideas come up when he is stressed in some way, and then he loses track of reality because it doesn’t fit what he needs to believe.”

Dr Dodes said it was “an extremely dangerous thing” for a position of power to be held by someone who “appears so wantonly unconcerned about the welfare of others and willing to do anything to promote himself”.

He added that Mr Trump was "an enormous present danger to us from the standpoint of creating a nuclear war and even from the standpoint of doing what he can to destroy democracy as well as attacking ethnic groups in the way he’s done.
bishopdante

Postby erskine on Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:18 pm

he is a billionaire.
totally normal condition for a human being!
erskine
ben franklin
ben franklin

Postby Carl on Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:42 am

Trump and crap?

The book about the history of environmental racism I put out a couple years ago included chapters on the ways white supremacists associated immigrants and people of color with filth in the late nineteenth and twentieth century. Usually when I talk about this, I can contextualize subtler forms of racism in modern advertising with these historical roots.

Trump, though, his slurs are vintage KKK. Guy's been the best promotional tool that book could ever expect to have (I don't know if my Washington Post piece would have ever been approved before this presidency). So, thanks Trump?
dvockins wrote:That is the most pretentious bullshit I have heard in the last three years and I live in Brooklyn.
Carl
Lode Star of the Twenty-First Century
Lode Star of the Twenty-First Century

PreviousNext

Return to Crap / Not Crap