Idiot - Donald Trump

Crappier
8%
Crappiest
92%

Total votes : 146

Re: Idiot - Donald Trump

Postby Janeway on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:20 am

that money guy? are we still letting that tantrum be president like it’s the corporate states of america?

dear mr president,

learn some decorum.

lone,
janeway

ps cut the crap
Kayte wrote: i'm like, pour me a fucking synthohol bish.
Janeway
Eternal Bosom of Hot Love

Postby Janeway on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:26 am

who’s in charge of twitter that doesn’t have the balls to ban him? pardon that turkey!

and now on a positive note, he does kinda look like that chick hayate has a crush on so maybe some folks are into his whole thing

edit: before businessmen finish school they should be required to attend finishing school.
Janeway

Postby bishopdante on Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:22 am

Janeway wrote:Image

Successful troll is successful.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_ ... wn_of_2018

This is the first shutdown in United States history to occur while both chambers of Congress as well as the White House are controlled by the same party

During the Ronald Reagan administration, there were three funding gaps leading to shutdowns lasting one day or less. A funding gap in 1990 during the George H. W. Bush administration caused a weekend shutdown. During the Bill Clinton administration, there were two full government shutdowns during 1995 and 1996 lasting 5 and 21 days respectively, based on disagreement on whether to cut government services, leading to furloughs and significant disruption. During the Barack Obama administration, a government shutdown occurred during October 1–16, 2013. The primary dispute was the Republicans' desire to delay or defund the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, known colloquially as Obamacare.[1] In 2018, under the Donald Trump administration, a shutdown began on January 20th at 12:00:01 AM (Saturday); essential services continue, but armed service personnel on duty, for example, would not be paid until the shutdown ends.
502 Bad Gateway · nginx/1.0.8
bishopdante
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius

Postby Janeway on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:42 am

ugh power us back up, gov’t

in the meantime let’s all purge
Janeway

Postby 154 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:34 am

*Ralph Wiggum voice* I'm working!

Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity

Postby jimmy two hands on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:46 am

154 wrote:*Ralph Wiggum voice* I'm working!

This is what working looks like for someone who's never worked a day in his life.
"I'm squinting really hard, that means I'm doing something!"
banjo.comics.pigfuck.stoner metal.rock operas.

AudioTruth wrote:Everything I buy from other brands break after a couple years, this is because they are only interested in making money. I'm only interested in long-lasting eargasms.
jimmy two hands
King Shit of Fuck Mountain

Postby Anthony Flack on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:36 pm

This is another good pretending to work shot.

Does it look like I'm presidenting?
Anthony Flack
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived

Postby 154 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:34 pm

You mean that's not a wax figure shitting in a Moroccan bathroom?

Postby bishopdante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:42 pm

Speaking of shitting uncomfotably, the guggenheim made a fine move with this one: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc ... f2e730db5e

The emailed response from the Guggenheim’s chief curator to the White House was polite but firm: The museum could not accommodate a request to “borrow” a painting by Vincent Van Gogh for President and Melania Trump’s private living quarters.

Instead, wrote the curator, Nancy Spector, another piece was available, one that was nothing like “Landscape With Snow,” the 1888 Van Gogh rendering of a man in a black hat walking along a path in Arles, France, with his dog.

The curator’s alternative: an 18-karat, fully functioning, solid gold toilet — an interactive work titled “America” that critics have described as pointed satire aimed at the excess of wealth in this country.

For a year, the Guggenheim had exhibited “America” — the creation of contemporary artist Maurizio Cattelan — in a public restroom on the museum’s fifth floor for visitors to use.

But the exhibit was over and the toilet was available “should the President and First Lady have any interest in installing it in the White House,” Spector wrote in an email obtained by The Washington Post.

The artist “would like to offer it to the White House for a long-term loan,” wrote Spector, who has been critical of Trump. “It is, of course, extremely valuable and somewhat fragile, but we would provide all the instructions for its installation and care.”
502 Bad Gateway · nginx/1.0.8
bishopdante

Postby motorbike guy on Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:20 pm

bishopdante wrote:Speaking of shitting uncomfotably, the guggenheim made a fine move with this one: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc ... f2e730db5e

The emailed response from the Guggenheim’s chief curator to the White House was polite but firm: The museum could not accommodate a request to “borrow” a painting by Vincent Van Gogh for President and Melania Trump’s private living quarters.

Instead, wrote the curator, Nancy Spector, another piece was available, one that was nothing like “Landscape With Snow,” the 1888 Van Gogh rendering of a man in a black hat walking along a path in Arles, France, with his dog.

The curator’s alternative: an 18-karat, fully functioning, solid gold toilet — an interactive work titled “America” that critics have described as pointed satire aimed at the excess of wealth in this country.

For a year, the Guggenheim had exhibited “America” — the creation of contemporary artist Maurizio Cattelan — in a public restroom on the museum’s fifth floor for visitors to use.

But the exhibit was over and the toilet was available “should the President and First Lady have any interest in installing it in the White House,” Spector wrote in an email obtained by The Washington Post.

The artist “would like to offer it to the White House for a long-term loan,” wrote Spector, who has been critical of Trump. “It is, of course, extremely valuable and somewhat fragile, but we would provide all the instructions for its installation and care.”

The Guggenhiem's response is NOT CRAP!

The President is CRAP!
Robert Ohlmstead wrote:Our warlike impulses and warlike pride are dangerously coupled with our insufferable vanity, our permanent immaturity, our lives of fear and pleasure.
motorbike guy

Postby Anthony Flack on Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:28 pm

No doubt he was attracted to the painting's immense value and the fact that there's no way he could ever be permitted to buy it.

"But when you're the president, you can call up the Guggenheim and arrange to borrow an original Van Gogh for your bedroom, can you believe it? And there it is. Nice painting. I don't think I'd pay fifty million dollars for it, but if you can hang it on your wall for free, why not? I know some people who would kill for this painting, I'm not kidding you."

It was nice to see the Guggenheim say actually no, fuck off with you.
Anthony Flack

Postby Me Again on Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:37 pm

Went to go see Lee "Scratch" Perry and the Subatomic Sound System do their thing upstate about two weeks ago. I love a number of his records and the show wasn't too shabby, but I realized a few days ago that subconsciously one of the reasons I went was just to be in a room full of people who I could be pretty sure weren't Trumper types. They're everywhere in my town.
...with Euro-Sprockets coming at you from every direction.
Me Again
denny dias
denny dias

Postby Madman Munt on Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:39 pm

motorbike guy wrote:The Guggenhiem's response is NOT CRAP!

The President is CRAP!

And artist Maurizio Cattelan is NOT CRAP also!

He deserves a C/NC thread and I'm going to make one for him.
Madman Munt
moms mabley
moms mabley

Postby strangeone on Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:20 am

strangeone
adjutant
adjutant

Postby Adam Sr on Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:04 pm

This guy is a real jerk.
Adam Sr
Lode Star of the Twenty-First Century

Postby Me Again on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:18 pm

Adam Sr wrote:This guy is a real jerk.

It's very easy to mock others' continued vocal disproval of Trump if one doesn't live in a city or state in which the majority of people have no problem with anything he's done or said, hoping this lasts for another term. He's already done a lot of damage here and we're just starting to feel the repercussions. Also very easy to be sick of it all when he doesn't represent your country to the rest of the world, feeding into the stereotype of the dumb, boorish, willfully uncultured American. And then of course there's the very real possibility of his shortsightedness and egomania leading us all headfirst into something like this...

phpBB [media]

...but I understand how that's a lot less entertaining than one's favorite movie of the month, yes.
Me Again
denny dias
denny dias

Postby Adam Sr on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:15 pm

I'm not mocking anyone here. I hate Trump as much as it's possible to hate someone whom you've never met and has never personally done you wrong. More than anything I hate the fact that this rivulet of shite is getting everything he wants, and he's daubing his fecal fingerprints over the whole world as he plays president. But I couldn't possibly put it better than Norm:

phpBB [media]
Adam Sr

Postby Me Again on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:31 pm

Adam Sr wrote:I'm not mocking anyone here. I hate Trump as much as it's possible to hate someone whom you've never met and has never personally done you wrong. More than anything I hate the fact that this rivulet of shite is getting everything he wants, and he's daubing his fecal fingerprints over the whole world as he plays president. But I couldn't possibly put it better than Norm:

phpBB [media]

Oh, I see. Yeah. I stand corrected. The situation is indeed dire. It would be nice if I could say something reassuring here, but words fail. Peace be with you.
Me Again
denny dias
denny dias

Postby Wood Goblin on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:33 pm

Every time someone bumps this thread, it makes me recall the people who, before the election, insisted that Trump and Clinton were, like, *both* terrible.

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau now believes its mission is to protect the interests of fucking payday lenders.
Wood Goblin
Guardian Diety of the Planet
Guardian Diety of the Planet

Postby Me Again on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:36 pm

Wood Goblin wrote:Every time someone bumps this thread, it makes me recall the people who, before the election, insisted that Trump and Clinton were, like, *both* terrible.

They were both terrible candidates, but not to the same degree, no.
Me Again
denny dias
denny dias

PreviousNext

Return to Crap / Not Crap