home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

Fashion Statement: Guys wearing tight/girl pants

Vote and debate.

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Guys in Tight/Girl pants?

Not crap.
14
18%
Crap.
62
82%
 
Total votes : 76

Fashion Statement: Guys wearing tight/girl pants

Postby Carry Me Away on Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:07 pm

I'm sure you've all seen guys wearing super tight girl pants.

Personnally, the only issue with this practice I have is when the exceptionally heavy garb themselves in this variety of pant, and the difficulties this presents when I try to use a urinal, or am at home or when I go to a stall and I don't want to de-belt, un-button, and unzip to take a fat leak.

Not crap if you look good in them.
Carry Me Away
mother superior
mother superior
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:11 pm
Location: Chicago area

Postby jim primate on Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:00 am

total crap and you know it, chump. fashion is for suckers. especially when it blurs the line between "hip" and cross dressing. plus all the shitty bands in the world these days dig the fashion too, making it even more unappealing and lame. you know they all have little fashion experts dressing them, going "it's really 'in' right now." fuck you. plus you're probably paying too much for clothes too small.
that damned fly wrote:i love you. now shut up.
User avatar
jim primate
lardner
lardner
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:51 am
Location: richmond, va

Postby horsewhip on Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:48 am

Girls' pants are not crap... if you enjoy looking like a complete fucking asshole.
horsewhip
urinated in reservoir
urinated in reservoir
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:29 am

Postby Carry Me Away on Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:12 am

jim primate wrote: fuck you. plus you're probably paying too much for clothes too small.


Yeah man, you're right on the Money if 2 dollars is too much for a pair of pants.

Screw you chief, I do my best to excel in frugality.

It looks like you're the one being far to anal in regards to dressing.
Carry Me Away
mother superior
mother superior
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:11 pm
Location: Chicago area

Postby the Classical on Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:55 am

I was already to say crap based solely on the fact that my brothers-in-law do this and god love 'em, but they are total ding-dongs. But, then I started thinking about my own tiny little sticks I walk on I call "legs" and man I dunno, a couple lbs ago (or more exactly, a bunch of lbs ago) I bet I would be trying to pull this off, which doesn't mean its "not crap" brahs, just I can picture the mindset.

if you got the butt brother, go for it
User avatar
the Classical
Eternal Bosom of Hot Love
Eternal Bosom of Hot Love
 
Posts: 3450
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Minneapolis

...

Postby gio on Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:35 am

some kids have big curly fros and wear girl jeans with an equally stretch-fitting t-shirt. These kids weigh in the area of 100-123 lbs, and are often taller than 5'8". It looks like a basketball balanced on a ballpoint pen.

I hope they keep doing this, so I will remain amused. Hence, not crap.
User avatar
gio
forced to change shirt
forced to change shirt
 
Posts: 1940
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:43 am

Postby andteater on Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:53 am

i say not crap.

i have as many pairs of womens pants as mens pants...anybody who knows me would acknowledge that i have the body for it and dammit, i pull it off!

i never even thought of doing so until shopping for clothes with my ex and her picking out a bunch of pairs of womens pants that were dirt cheap and fit me much better than the mens pants...the fact that alot of chicks dig the guys in girls pants thing, well...thats just an added bonus that i dont really take advantage of, since most women find me repulsive.

i do think the whole fashion craze of the tight t-shirt and tight girls pants thing is ridiculous, but pretty much any fashion craze developed in the 'indierock/punk' scene is stupid...what are you gonna do?

andyk
User avatar
andteater
penguinologist
penguinologist
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2003 1:29 pm
Location: south loop

Postby jim primate on Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:56 am

sticking with the crap vote. men's pants can be had for $2 as well, cheif. i'm just waiting 'til the trend moves into men wearing womens underwear..."for the fit." b/c we know ya gots no junk in there. losers.
that damned fly wrote:i love you. now shut up.
User avatar
jim primate
lardner
lardner
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:51 am
Location: richmond, va

Postby Macho Man Angry_Dragon on Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:29 pm

jim primate wrote:sticking with the crap vote. men's pants can be had for $2 as well, cheif. i'm just waiting 'til the trend moves into men wearing womens underwear..."for the fit." b/c we know ya gots no junk in there. losers.


I know this dude who I did electrical work with that claimed to have "accidentally" mistaken his girlfriend's underwear for his and he wore them to work. He then proceeded to tell everyone and my boss at the time yanked his pants down in front of all these iron workers. Needless to say, this guy quit two weeks later due to the torment he suffered as a result of it.
A good way to threaten somebody is to light a stick of dynamite. Then you call the guy and hold the burning fuse up to the phone. "Hear that?" you say. "That's dynamite, baby." - Jack Handy
User avatar
Macho Man Angry_Dragon
head intern
head intern
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: ...

Postby kerble on Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:44 am

gio wrote:some kids have big curly fros and wear girl jeans with an equally stretch-fitting t-shirt. These kids weigh in the area of 100-123 lbs, and are often taller than 5'8". It looks like a basketball balanced on a ballpoint pen.

I hope they keep doing this, so I will remain amused. Hence, not crap.


You should go see the Mars Volta then.


Faiz
User avatar
kerble
King Shit of Fuck Mountain
 
Posts: 18756
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:30 pm
Location: Heartbreaker.

Postby same on Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:19 am

andteater wrote:the whole fashion craze of the tight pants thing is ridiculous, but pretty much any fashion craze developed in the 'indierock/punk' scene is stupid


One of us should tell Steve.
User avatar
same
Lode Star of the Twenty-First Century
Lode Star of the Twenty-First Century
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 1:26 pm
Location: SF

Postby connor on Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:30 am

Men wearing tight jeans have nothing to do with men wearing jeans cut for women. These are two different things.

Tight pants? Ok. Sure. I don't look good in them but many men do.

But girl pants? You. Yeah, you. You look fucking ridiculous and I really hope you never pick up a guitar.
deep.BTUz wrote:I'm into girls, physical fitness and real estate.

Ya'know actual accomplishments.
User avatar
connor
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity
 
Posts: 7363
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:31 pm
Location: Brooklyn

Re: ...

Postby connor on Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:30 am

kerble wrote:
gio wrote:some kids have big curly fros and wear girl jeans with an equally stretch-fitting t-shirt. These kids weigh in the area of 100-123 lbs, and are often taller than 5'8". It looks like a basketball balanced on a ballpoint pen.

I hope they keep doing this, so I will remain amused. Hence, not crap.


You should go see the Mars Volta then.


Faiz

Fuck Mars Volta.
deep.BTUz wrote:I'm into girls, physical fitness and real estate.

Ya'know actual accomplishments.
User avatar
connor
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity
 
Posts: 7363
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:31 pm
Location: Brooklyn

Postby andyman on Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:50 am

This is happening a lot with indie guys around these parts. I'm all for wearing whatever you want (within reason e.g. nudity) and not judging people based on it, but something makes me want to punch these guys when I see this. Posers.

And i'm not a violent person!
offal wrote:I just want to be able to play bitchin' single-stroke rolls before I die
User avatar
andyman
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius
 
Posts: 4098
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:31 am
Location: Cambridge

Postby Kyle Motor on Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:55 am

connor wrote:Men wearing tight jeans have nothing to do with men wearing jeans cut for women. These are two different things.


This is a very valid point.

I would hate to see the woman who wears pants that would fit me.

Also, someone should set up a Sally Struthers-like organization for emo kids, they are obviously malnourished.
That dog won't hunt, monsignor.
zom-zom wrote:Fuck you loser pussies that hate KISS.

Go listen to your beard-nerd aluminum guitar shit. See if I care.
User avatar
Kyle Motor
has seen it all
has seen it all
 
Posts: 1736
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:43 pm
Location: Madison WI

Postby DrAwkward on Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:55 am

Sometimes an old thread from before i signed up to the board gets resurrected, and i am led to believe it is a brand new thread, because i don't look at the post dates.

Then i see a post from one of Chris_Dragon's earlier accounts and suddenly realize, "hey, wait, these posts are from 2004."

This was one of those times.

Not a bad thing; it just happens to me a lot so i thought i'd mention it.
Stinky Pete wrote:BDSM is a bit like Queens of the Stone Age in that it's basically fine to be into, but a bit worrying if you're obsessed with it.

Body Futures
IfIHadAHiFi
Martian Dance Invasion!
User avatar
DrAwkward
World's Greatest Lover
World's Greatest Lover
 
Posts: 11905
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:03 am
Location: Bayview, WI

Postby andyman on Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:29 pm

DrAwkward wrote:Sometimes an old thread from before i signed up to the board gets resurrected, and i am led to believe it is a brand new thread, because i don't look at the post dates.

Then i see a post from one of Chris_Dragon's earlier accounts and suddenly realize, "hey, wait, these posts are from 2004."

This was one of those times.

Not a bad thing; it just happens to me a lot so i thought i'd mention it.


Unless i'm misreading you, what's so bad about rediscussing a topic and/or weighing in with new opinions?
offal wrote:I just want to be able to play bitchin' single-stroke rolls before I die
User avatar
andyman
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius
 
Posts: 4098
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:31 am
Location: Cambridge

Postby DrAwkward on Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:33 pm

andyman wrote:Unless i'm misreading you, what's so bad about rediscussing a topic and/or weighing in with new opinions?


DrAwkward wrote:Not a bad thing; it just happens to me a lot so i thought i'd mention it.
Stinky Pete wrote:BDSM is a bit like Queens of the Stone Age in that it's basically fine to be into, but a bit worrying if you're obsessed with it.

Body Futures
IfIHadAHiFi
Martian Dance Invasion!
User avatar
DrAwkward
World's Greatest Lover
World's Greatest Lover
 
Posts: 11905
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:03 am
Location: Bayview, WI

Postby andyman on Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:34 pm

Whoops, guess I did misread you.
offal wrote:I just want to be able to play bitchin' single-stroke rolls before I die
User avatar
andyman
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius
 
Posts: 4098
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:31 am
Location: Cambridge

Postby rocker654 on Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:15 pm

Wear whatever you like, bro. I'm still going to roll my eyes and think "transvestite" if I see you wearing the clothes of the opposite sex. I just won't beat you up.
User avatar
rocker654
Perfect Picture of Wisdom and Boldness
Perfect Picture of Wisdom and Boldness
 
Posts: 3162
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:18 pm
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Next

Return to Crap / Not Crap

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 13 guests