Save six months and figure out NOW that her roommate – the blonde one – will be far, far more fun.
That guy who got drunk for the first time ever last fall? The one who started growing pot in his closet soon thereafter as his mom's marriage fell apart? He may not be the most reliable guy to have as a roommate.
Hüsker Dü broke up. Get over it.
bumble wrote:Google told me some disturbing things that I don't want to mention for fear of enabling 'Sup.
- freelance sperm donor
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:05 pm
- Location: Brooklyn
oh, another thing, dont start smoking cigarettes, you retard. it took you four years to quit and you wasted god knows how much money
We are all Romans unconscious collective/We are all Romans we live to regret it
i am the smud
- osama bin laden
- Posts: 943
- Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:19 pm
You are going to move to Vancouver in a year, but for the wrong reason. But that's fine because you will meet some recording engineering graduates who are jobless and you will decide not to go that route. However, instead of working 10 different jobs in the next 16 years not knowing what you want to do for a living, get into the film industry right away because I would be a goddam Director of Photography by now.
Also, when your band tours the U.S. in '93, take a fucking camera and 10 rolls of film. You may never get to Chicago, D.C., or Tuscaloosa again (although you will return to NYC to get married in 2007 - or maybe not if you follow any of this advice).
Also, begin a one-man crusade to keep people off the coasts of landmasses around the Indian Ocean on Boxing Day, 2004.
- Posts: 971
- Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:29 pm
- Location: Vancouver, BC
Mandroid2.0 wrote:Men to** stay away from (**especially):
2) guitarists who are into bicycling
- Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius
- Posts: 4143
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:27 pm
- Location: Washburn Fair Oaks Historic District, Whittier Neighborhood, Powderhorn Community, Minneapolis, MN
Everything that seems like a good idea now, don't do it.
This includes going to college, losing your virginity and eating acid...
Stop playing music.
This is a porno. You don't eat popcorn during a porno.
- Lode Star of the Twenty-First Century
- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:38 am
- Do you still slang? Front me an eighth, I'll pay you next week. Let me get one of those blunt wraps too...
- You're not going to listen to anything I have to say anyways, so do you need me to buy you some beer or what? I'm headed to the store.
- Burritos will always rule and they are plentiful. Don't be bummed.
- I know you already don't wear condoms when you fuck, soooo keep that up. It feels better.
countwatula wrote:If I owned a copy I'd put it right next to Borat on my shelf.
- Man with Encyclopedic Knowledge
- Posts: 5476
- Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:40 am
- Location: Las Vegas/Los Angeles
That chick you're dating that's great in the sack but a total psycho pain in thae ass?
Yeah, get out now!
Don't baby her for 3 more years then marry her.
Seriously, dude, RUN, you motherfucker!!
Trey wrote:How great must a thread be to miss such a thing? Beans on the penis great, I suppose.
RimbaudIII wrote:"Ah, you must be a PRF'er. I can tell from how sensual your touch is"
- Perfect Picture of Wisdom and Boldness
- Posts: 3059
- Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:36 am
- Location: Downunderyourmother
have more fun.
fokus more on education.
practise your fucking instrument.
dont be shy on the girls. they want it too.
genrerally have a more relaxed view on the world. it all not that hard.
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:03 am
caix wrote:Don't be such a wuss. Just fucking do it already.
That's exactly what I'd tell myself.
Me too. Also,
stewie wrote:Buy a shitload of Apple stock
and I would add: don't wait another 7 or 8 years to start giving a shit about how your clothes actually fit. Start now.
- Master of Lit., Arts, & Architecture
- Posts: 3711
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:53 pm
- Location: Chicago Proper
Return to General Discussion
Users browsing this forum: Adam P, benadrian, circle_ruler, dub, EmpireStateTroopers, Google [Bot], madmanmunt, Maurice, minusman, numberthirty, Robert G, spanning time, Speedie, Superking, Trey and 23 guests