home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

radio personality: rush limbaugh

Vote and debate.

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

rush?

rush, rush i can feel you! i can feel you all through me!
3
3%
crap
85
89%
find him entertaining but don't necessarily agree with his politics
2
2%
find him entertaining but despise his politics
6
6%
 
Total votes : 96

Postby steve on Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:24 pm

yut wrote:I used to think Steve was pretty smart, but now I think he is just another dumb punk rocker.

Well, I can go one better. I never thought I was particularly smart myself. I have said publicly that I didn't learn very much while in college, and that didn't interfere with my grades. We agree on that point.

The guy is a capitalist – he owns the means of production at EAR, and in my opinion a $25,000 a year salary is virtually slave labor in Chicago. Steve taking that salary himself is like the Google founders paying themselves $1 a year in salary. Steve could probably do fine without the $25k… It’s Dale Carnegie tactics -- the fake representation of being “one of the people”.

Fuck off. How would I "do fine" without a paycheck, sell autographs? Where do you think money comes from, if not from earning it? You have some fantastic notion of what owning a business means. In my case, it means I have to somehow bring-in thirty grand a month or I go broke and men come and take everything (including the messageboard) away.

When you speculate about my finances, you're clearly making shit up to fit your preconceptions, and that is an unflattering window into your thought process. You haven't got a clue.
steve albini
Electrical Audio
sa at electricalaudio dot com
Quicumque quattuor feles possidet insanus est.
User avatar
steve
Present-day God
Present-day God
 
Posts: 9350
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 3:25 pm
Location: chicago

Postby alex maiolo on Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:29 pm

yut wrote:
lars wrote:
yut wrote:This is hypothetical

No it's not. He's asking you to compare 1992-2000 vs. 2000-present. Please do so and then tell us you see no difference between the two administrations.


I can only go on what Clinton said three months ago. "I would have 200,000 troops on the ground too". Who do I vote for if I don't want a war? Please answer this?


You can vote for Nader, if he runs again, or Kucinnich. By doing so, you will be empowering the right, because as much as we'd all love to see Chomsky as president, IT WILL NOT HAPPEN. So, you can vote for Bill Clinton types who did things like acknowledge that Africa has real problems, stopped a genocide with very few lives lost and made friends with the world, or vote for Bush types, who could care fuck-all about the developing world (who are we kidding, they aren't developing), cashed in one genocide for another while ignoring the biggest one in the world, and has alientated us from everyone.

These are your choices.
I'm sorry to break it to you.

If you want action, you vote for the best person who can actually win NOW, and hold them to their actions the best you can while working for 3rd party options in the future. That's a tall order, that last bit, but guess what, unless you actually get a progressive that can win up on the block, you're not going to get what you, and *I* want. Talk to the people in Iowa, by the way, because they decide that stuff.

1) You can vote for the people who are not in favor of how the war is going, but don't want to do anything rash.
2) You can vote for the people who can profit from a perpetual state of war.
3) Or you can vote for the people who can not win because only 10% of this country, at best, are as to the left as we are, therefore guaranteeing that option 2 will happen.

Them's are you choices, mate.
That, unfortunate as it may be, is how the world works, and it will not change overnight.

-A
dontfeartheringo wrote:If $100 is too much for you to spend on a microphone maybe you should find a new hobby. People like you seem to like Magic: The Gathering a lot.
User avatar
alex maiolo
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity
 
Posts: 7367
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 11:47 pm
Location: Chapel Hill NC (please excuse my english)

Postby alex maiolo on Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:50 pm

Oh, and by the way Yut, CHEAP fucking shot at Steve.

He doesn't need anyone to defend him, but I'm going to toss this out:
The man has integrity by the truckload. My guess is that he could be taking huge jobs and getting paid a lot more, but he takes jobs he likes instead.

He has built a beautiful studio, with rates that belie the quality of the product that comes out of it.

I like Steve's music just fine, but it doesn't get me out of bed every morning. My unbridled respect for him stems from the fact that he runs his business the way very few people do these days - he puts quality and a job well done way above his motives for profit and hopes for the best.
That's pretty inspiring, man. I look to people like that as I run my own business each day.

It should be embarrassing for you to compare EA to nearly any other business on this planet. However, if you don't see the difference, it explains a lot about your politics and your world view.

The Republicans think in black and white. "With us or against us."
Seems to me that you're just doing the same thing.

-A
dontfeartheringo wrote:If $100 is too much for you to spend on a microphone maybe you should find a new hobby. People like you seem to like Magic: The Gathering a lot.
User avatar
alex maiolo
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity
 
Posts: 7367
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 11:47 pm
Location: Chapel Hill NC (please excuse my english)

Postby 242sumner on Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:17 pm

steve wrote:How would I "do fine" without a paycheck, sell autographs?


I would buy one.
You are one of the best audio engineers and nobody can take that away from you.
242sumner
man forced to eat beard
man forced to eat beard
 
Posts: 1860
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:11 pm

Postby syntaxfree07 on Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:58 pm

steve wrote:
NerblyBear wrote:Alright. You've convinced me.

But the question still remains, "How can we reduce gun violence?"

Gun violence goes down when crime goes down. Stop focusing on the guns. The guns hardly matter at all. Crime goes up and down, currently it is down. Occasionally there will be guns involved. Big deal.

Basically, stop freaking out about guns.


I'm treating the crime rate as a meaningful statistic for the sake of an interesting question (and maybe it isnt):

What factors influence the crime rate? Is it only poverty? I recognize a relationship there because (as you said) values usually have to be affordable. If the general public can't afford values then the crime rate will increase. It seems like it has to be more than that. Johnson City's crime rate has grown almost exponentially, according to "them" while our poverty rate has decreased. Keep in mind that these ambiguous statistics are from local news dudes. I'm sure they know what they're talking about, though. They do have comb-overs.
boombats wrote:Zumba Sally and iPad Phil are crying into their lattes, and I don't give a shit.
User avatar
syntaxfree07
Lode Star of the Twenty-First Century
Lode Star of the Twenty-First Century
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Apple Atchya

Postby syntaxfree07 on Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:34 am

yut wrote:You're just a dumb punk rocker


I will take "dumb punk rocker" over "intelligent conservative" any day.

How much do you think it costs monthly to keep Electrical open? Think about that.

Then I want you to take a look at this list: http://electrical.com/bandlist.php

Then I want you to jump rope in the middle of the nearest highway.

I know what you're going to say about the band list already, motherfucker. I guess I'll have to beat you to it.

"But he records lots of bands for free because he can afford to because he is raking in the dough from weddings and nightclub appearances."

Maybe that isn't exactly what you would say but it would certainly be that dumb if not dumber.

There are two retorts for this argument and because I'm not Steve's personal accountant (maybe he doesn't even have one!) I can't say which applies. Here they are, anyhow.

1. I know of many bands that are friends of mine or that I have seen live that had to save the money to record with Steve Albini. These are small bands that wanted to record at Electrical. I can't think of a single case where someone has told me personally that they recorded for free at Electrical Audio with Steve Albini.

2. Say he does record some bands for free because he likes their music or they are friends. That seems very unselfish and humble to me. Unless... Oh shit-- He's been faking it the whole time. Steve Albini has recorded these bands, established rapports with everyone in his life, and been generally charitable to hide the fact that he is (ready for it) the world's ultimate cockbag.

You didn't even make that argument and I understand already.
boombats wrote:Zumba Sally and iPad Phil are crying into their lattes, and I don't give a shit.
User avatar
syntaxfree07
Lode Star of the Twenty-First Century
Lode Star of the Twenty-First Century
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Apple Atchya

Postby Linus Van Pelt on Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:37 am

Boombats wrote:Two paragraphs, two very good points.

The "stopped clock" effect.
Two paragraphs later and I got ADD and had to stop reading. Don't be discouraged.

All you missed was bullshit.
Why do you make it so scary to post here.
User avatar
Linus Van Pelt
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius
 
Posts: 4251
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:01 am
Location: Peninsulam Amoenam

Postby Boombats on Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:45 am

Linus Van Pelt wrote:
Boombats wrote:Two paragraphs, two very good points.

The "stopped clock" effect.


What's the stopped clock... oh I get it, even a stopped clock is right twice a day, right?
Escape Rope / Blxck Onion / Black Mesa
warmowski wrote:Fire back, absolutely, always and forever no matter how much it blows Andy's mind.
User avatar
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog
 
Posts: 21209
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:31 am

Postby clocker bob on Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:01 pm

#- The Democrats are not as liberal as we would like them to be.

On that point, yut and those arguing with him agree.

#- The Left serves corporate power first.

On that point, yut and those arguing with him agree.

#- Bill Clinton and Al Gore and John Kerry are weak facsimiles of Old School Democrats.

On that point, yut and those arguing with him agree.

#- An uninformed electorate with a short memory is the goal of both major parties.

On that point, yut and those arguing with him agree.

#- The gap between rich and poor will continue to increase no matter who controls the White House and Congress ( the rate of increase is in question ).

On that point, yut and those who argue with him agree.

#- America will find itself in wars no matter who controls the White House and Congress ( only the number, locations and methods of wars are in question ).

On that point, yut and those who argue with him agree.

What is the value of voting?

Yut says a vote for the Democrats is certification that you are a willing victim of their giant mind control experiment, despite people making the point to him over and over that, "We know it's not a perfect choice, but sometimes, it is the only useful choice".

Yut says a vote for the Democrats reveals stupidity, gullibility and obedience, despite people making the point to him over and over that, "We know it's not a perfect choice, but sometimes, it is the only usefeul choice".

Yut, people agree with much of the substance of your views, just not with the conclusions you make about other people from them. You've imported the classic philosophy of the bigot into your ideology. I read your same thought process from Angry White Males, who are convinced that only they possess the reasoning skills to control government, and all the softheaded women and minorities need to stand aside. You seem to have chosen your ideology to fuel your ego alone, because the way you argue against people on a personal level, you're not going to build a movement with your cynicism against all politics.

I flap my jaws about politics for ego fulfillment, too, but I try to, with conspiracy theories ( as widely despised as they are ), at least tell people there is a different way of thinking that can let you escape from the prison of the false left/right paradigm constructed by the ruling elites. Can I ask you this: where do you want people to go, if you can get them to agree with you?
clocker bob
 

Postby eephour on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:02 pm

I heard Steve overtips as well...
User avatar
eephour
Man with Encyclopedic Knowledge
Man with Encyclopedic Knowledge
 
Posts: 5139
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:08 pm
Location: Fleetwood

Postby chet on Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:20 pm

yut wrote:Steve taking that salary himself is like the Google founders paying themselves $1 a year in salary.


Those people (like Steve Jobs) take the $1 salary because of stock options/ownership and perks. These stock gains are taxed at a captial gains rate which is a lot lower than income tax. This has nothing to do with Electrical Audio.

First the ragging on voting, now this...
User avatar
chet
tired of birds
tired of birds
 
Posts: 1140
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:09 pm

Postby Marsupialized on Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:32 pm

chet wrote:
yut wrote:Steve taking that salary himself is like the Google founders paying themselves $1 a year in salary.


Those people (like Steve Jobs) take the $1 salary because of stock options/ownership and perks. These stock gains are taxed at a captial gains rate which is a lot lower than income tax. This has nothing to do with Electrical Audio.

First the ragging on voting, now this...


what price did the EA stock close at yesterday?
User avatar
Marsupialized
King Shit of Fuck Mountain
 
Posts: 40816
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:21 am
Location: Chicago, over by Grand and Halsted. Fulton River district, I guess?

Postby syntaxfree07 on Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:28 pm

Marsupialized wrote:
chet wrote:
yut wrote:Steve taking that salary himself is like the Google founders paying themselves $1 a year in salary.


Those people (like Steve Jobs) take the $1 salary because of stock options/ownership and perks. These stock gains are taxed at a captial gains rate which is a lot lower than income tax. This has nothing to do with Electrical Audio.

First the ragging on voting, now this...


what price did the EA stock close at yesterday?


48.09

http://videogames.yahoo.com/newsarticle?eid=375589&page=0
boombats wrote:Zumba Sally and iPad Phil are crying into their lattes, and I don't give a shit.
User avatar
syntaxfree07
Lode Star of the Twenty-First Century
Lode Star of the Twenty-First Century
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Apple Atchya

Postby oxlongm on Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:22 pm

clocker bob wrote:Yut, people agree with much of the substance of your views, just not with the conclusions you make about other people from them. You've imported the classic philosophy of the bigot into your ideology.


Bob, you're giving Yut a little too much credit. You haven't mentioned his astonishing longwindedness, and his supremely confident cluelessness on every topic that isn't prog rock. He's like two or three different middle-school douchebags rolled into one. It's not too remarkable that he stumbles on a correct statement once every 10,000 words.

As someone who actually researches his own posts and makes coherent points in them, do you like reading lengthy treatises on how the world's richest man pays full Swedish taxes and Steve Albini makes his money from Electrical stock options?

Then again, your sense of humor seems not that different from mine, and I do like reading them when I can spare the time.
User avatar
oxlongm
doc severin
doc severin
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:51 pm
Location: 215

Postby clocker bob on Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:24 pm

clocker bob wrote:Yut, people agree with much of the substance of your views, just not with the conclusions you make about other people from them. You've imported the classic philosophy of the bigot into your ideology.


oxlongm wrote:Bob, you're giving Yut a little too much credit.


Well, I'm not going to mark him down for longwindedness- if I could type with more than 3.5 fingers, I'd be infinitely more pedantic- and I sincerely don't think he is clueless on politics, not at all. He seems well read, he seems to know his history, and he does have a 'fuck both parties' attitude that I am very familiar with myself. My objection ( as you read ) is that Yut likes to sneer and condescend and take personal shots at those who are also on the Left, but who do not subscribe to his 'they're all equally worthless, right and left' viewpoint.

That's why I asked him where he wanted people to go, if he got them to agree with him, but he hasn't returned to the thread. I hope he will eventually reply to my post, because I thought I gave him some food for thought.
clocker bob
 

Postby Earwicker on Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:35 am

matthew wrote:Consider this my last forum post for at least a very, very long time and possibly ever. Send me a PM if you want to talk one on one though. I won't promise you a response however.

Bye, it was a trip

Matthew G. Wauck.


This one passed me by.

Image

matthew wrote:most of you people here ... seem to be incorrigibly obstinate when it comes to the way the world really is.


Ironically this is a symptom of people with Asperger's Syndrome

titter.
User avatar
Earwicker
Leader with Extraordinary Personality
Leader with Extraordinary Personality
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:36 am
Location: House, Newcastle, Great Britain

Postby SecondEdition on Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:13 am

Earwicker wrote:
matthew wrote:most of you people here ... seem to be incorrigibly obstinate when it comes to the way the world really is.


Ironically this is a symptom of people with Asperger's Syndrome

titter.


I don't find this at all funny, considering I was misdiagnosed a couple times with Asperger's (a couple out of other misdiagnoses), and I think you should really think about what you say before making fun of any kind of autism.

If you disagree, then just shut the fuck up.
Life...life...I know it's got its ups and downs.

In the someday, what's that sound.


CS. PC. MM.
User avatar
SecondEdition
King Shit of Fuck Mountain
 
Posts: 22448
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 8:32 am
Location: Midwest, USA

Postby longdivi on Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:43 am

SecondEdition wrote:
Earwicker wrote:
matthew wrote:most of you people here ... seem to be incorrigibly obstinate when it comes to the way the world really is.


Ironically this is a symptom of people with Asperger's Syndrome

titter.


I don't find this at all funny, considering I was misdiagnosed a couple times with Asperger's (a couple out of other misdiagnoses), and I think you should really think about what you say before making fun of any kind of autism.

If you disagree, then just shut the fuck up.


Yeah but wasn't it a reference to a condition that Matthew actually has? I don't think Earwicker was "clowning" people with autism. Or am I off and it was some kind of rectal problem that Matthew had? I forget.

I was just reading the infamous "lighthouse" thread last week. For some reason I always found the phrase "air of lofty intellect" hilarious in the same way I find vomiting hilarious on occasion. Classic stuff, I'm gonna miss the (largely unintentional) comedic aspects of his online personality.

Has it ever been truly proven that he existed?
longdivi
linus torvalds
linus torvalds
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:31 pm
Location: Jersey City, NJ

Postby Earwicker on Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:41 pm

longdivi wrote:
SecondEdition wrote:
Earwicker wrote:
matthew wrote:most of you people here ... seem to be incorrigibly obstinate when it comes to the way the world really is.


Ironically this is a symptom of people with Asperger's Syndrome

titter.


I don't find this at all funny, considering I was misdiagnosed a couple times with Asperger's (a couple out of other misdiagnoses), and I think you should really think about what you say before making fun of any kind of autism.

If you disagree, then just shut the fuck up.


Yeah but wasn't it a reference to a condition that Matthew actually has?


Yes it was - or claimed he had or something.

Anyway, Asperger's can be funny - just like Tourette's can be funny - it can also be extremely difficult for those diagnosed with such illnesses (and their families) to live with. It is possible to be sympathetic to that and still find aspects of the illness funny.

Crazy world, heh?

I don't understand why your misdiagnosis would automatically prevent you from finding any aspect of the illness funny.

Unless it wasn't a misdiagnosis of course - Aspergic's don't tend to have particularly developed senses of humour.

How do I know all this about Aspergic's?


My brother has it.
User avatar
Earwicker
Leader with Extraordinary Personality
Leader with Extraordinary Personality
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:36 am
Location: House, Newcastle, Great Britain

Postby yut on Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:00 pm

Jounalists are a big part of the problem. They are, for the most part, glorified English majors with a high-school civics/govt. understanding of politics. So when they cover the political beat(off), they are looking at legislation and votes, etc. Woodward and Bernstein had to be told to follow the money, yet most journalists have not learned how to do this. They really believe in what they learned in civics/govt. class. Be true to your school...

They should be covering what interest groups and lobbyists are doing. This is far more critical to the political process. Politicians don't really care about representing you. They know when they have money, they can afford to lie to you and get your vote that way. When I see these people cheering Hillary’s lies, I just cannot believe how insanely stupid they are. Political economists don't even look at voting -- it is irrelevant. Beyond that school of politics, scholars who study political parties and political theory will laugh when you talk about "rocking the vote". This "rock the vote" crap is what rock stars (and people who think they are rock stars) and actors say. They have no qualifications to justify this belief. They are simply operating on an indoctrinated civic duty and the belief that Democrats are still down with the New Deal. They gave that up a LONG time ago. This is similar to the realignment that happened with the Republicans and Democrats in the 60s. Black voters would vote for Republicans because Abe Lincoln was a Republican. Southern conservatives would vote for Dixiecrats (and I think Clinton is a Dixiecrat, and does not even try to disguise it). These parties don’t really stand for anything. Clinton admits that the era of big government is over. They are no longer people who believe in social spending. They are people who favor corporate charity and military expansion. Voting for a Democrat is like a black person voting for a Republican because of Abe Lincoln. There still hasn’t been a realignment because both parties represent the same interests, regardless of what they tell you.

So now I heard on Public Radio (no less) that the Democrat plan is to get the troops back by Sept. 2008 or sooner. This is not what Pelosi said. She said "or around that time". I heard it with my own ears and almost crapped a brick. The "liberal" media that is trying to sell this to the public (to keep the war going for 18-21 months) wants you to believe "or around that time" means sooner. But loopholes in the legislation reveal that it will most likely be later.

A Democrat representative, speaking on behalf of this legislation, said the plan is to bring back some of the troops, and leave a lot of troops in Kuwait, in case the civil war gets worse. So they are not even really ending this. They are just bringing some troops back in the fall of 2008, so you will get excited and vote for them. This is where voting is actually hurting policy... Now the struggle to get your vote is what is keeping the troops in harms way. Ironic, isn’t it?

Tell me this, if we leave now, in one year, in 5 years or in 10 years, do you think the Shiites and Sunnis will ever stop killing each other?

I heard a debate on public radio. They had one person against the war and two people (one from Stanford's Hoover Insitution and another person who trains military strategists for the Navy) who were for the war. Complete gang bang... But this is "liberal" public radio? It is a myth that the media is biased towards the left.

The legislation that the Democrats propose is a funding bill that has some vague mention of a September 2008 deadline for troop withdrawal. There are all sorts of loopholes that allow extensions and this gives $100 billion in funding for the war. Besides this, Bush said he would have the troops back by early 2009. So late 2008 vs. early 2009? These are our choices? 18 months vs. 21 months? And you know they are both lying.

This also shows what the Democrats think of you. They think you are completely retarded. They think you are dumb because you can't tell the difference between a bill that sanctions the war and one that ends it. Remember, the Republicans say they will bring the troops back a few months after the Democrats. With the loopholes and extensions in the Democrats bill, this really is Tweedledum and Tweedledee.

The Democrats also think if they bring the troops home now, you will forget about it, and vote for someone else. They think you are so dumb, the only way you will remember they did it is if the action happens a few months prior to the election.

If you want to really understand how the system works, don't listen to journalists, rock stars, or recording engineers. They are uneducated in these matters. They are not scientists, but are craftspeople. They are involved in a trade or craft, and not a systematic investigation to reveal truth.

Also, news directors control what you see and hear and they report to people who report to the owners -- GE, Viacom, Murdoch, etc.

The phenomenon I see now is that I listen to what the polticians say, and then I notice how the journalists get it wrong. I heard Nancy Pelosi say one thing, and then the news sanitizes it and makes it sound more appealing than what she actually said. Then you never see that clip again. I am trying to find it on YouTube.

Oh and… One more thing I forgot about the Clinton days… Remember “don’t ask don’t tell”? Wasn’t someone saying Democrats favored civil rights? Ok… Go die for us, but don’t come out of the closet.

Clinton was also the guy who said he didn’t inhale… He also said this great one: “That depends on what the definition of the word “is” is”. Clinton is the biggest liar ever. He makes Bush seem somewhat honest, and Bush is a big liar. Now we have to endure Hillary’s lies…

Now Fox is really pushing Clinton. As you all should know Hillary Clinton takes money from Rupert Murdoch and he threw a big fund raising event for her. Even “The Family Guy” had an episode with lies about Clinton -- he reduced the number of people on welfare. Yes, by limiting the time one can be on welfare, he reduced the number of people on welfare. Also the late 90’s economy was doing well due to new technology and the way business cycles occur. This makes the Democrats recent minimum wage hike somewhat cruel. As someone who has worked minimum wage jobs in my earlier years, they will lay off people and make the remainder work even harder. Those people who are without jobs don’t even have much of a safety net. So that minimum wage thing isn’t as compassionate as one would think. It should have been coupled with better unemployment benefits and welfare reform, but it was really more for show than for compassion.

So why would Murdoch, a staunch conservative, support Hillary after he supported Bush for the past two elections?

Image

If you think Democrats stand for something, just wait for the primaries. Hillary will defame Obama, and vice versa. They’re all just trying to get elected. They will say anything to do this and take money from anyone to achieve these ends. They talk liberal during the primaries, and by the time of the election, they talk middle of the road. If you vote for these people, at least have the knowledge that you are a pawn and no politician will act on your behalf just because you voted for them. It is a meaningless and irrational act. Would you go to work if your employer paid you in votes? These reps are not seeking office for the $165k a year. Even the dumb ones could make at least three times that amount in the private sector… Follow the money…
User avatar
yut
happy meal
happy meal
 
Posts: 967
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:56 pm
Location: Chicagae, IL

PreviousNext

Return to Crap / Not Crap

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], kokorodoko and 18 guests