home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

radio personality: rush limbaugh

Vote and debate.

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

rush?

rush, rush i can feel you! i can feel you all through me!
3%
crap
89%
find him entertaining but don't necessarily agree with his politics
2%
find him entertaining but despise his politics
6%

Total votes : 96

Postby NerblyBear on Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:18 pm

LOL! Welcome back Yut, you cockgobbler.
Gay People Rock
NerblyBear
Leader with Extraordinary Personality
Leader with Extraordinary Personality

Postby stevenstillborn on Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:01 pm

Janet Reno 911
troll
...that about sums it up...
What are the queers doing to the soil?
stevenstillborn
pete maravich
pete maravich

Postby Rick Reuben on Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:04 pm

That pillhead challenged Senator Reid to a fight...

Most of you probably know that Rush Limbaugh referred to US troops who speak critically of the war to the media as "phony soldiers" on his radio show of 9/26. Limbaugh claims, insanely, that he never said it or that it was taken out of context- you can listen for yourself here:

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/09/27/lim ... -soldiers/
CALLER 2: No, it’s not, and what’s really funny is, they never talk to real soldiers. They like to pull these soldiers that come up out of the blue and talk to the media.

LIMBAUGH: The phony soldiers.

CALLER 2: The phony soldiers. If you talk to a real soldier, they are proud to serve. They want to be over in Iraq. They understand their sacrifice, and they’re willing to sacrifice for their country.

So Senator Harry Reid had this to say on the Floor today:
reid wrote:Rush Limbaugh took it upon himself to attack the courage and character of those fighting and dying for him and for all of usd. "Rush Limbaugh got himself a deferment from serving when he was a young man. He never served in uniform. He never saw in person the extreme difficulty of maintaining peace in a foreign country engaged in a civil war. He never saw a person in combat. Yet he thinks that his opinion on the war is worth more than those who have been on the front lines. And what's worse, Limbaugh's show is broadcast on Armed Forces Radio, which means that thousands of troops, overseas, and veterans here at home, were forced to hear this attack on their patriotism. Rush Limbaugh owes the men and women of our armed forces an apology."

Limbaugh said that Reid should 'say it to his face'.
Rick Reuben

Postby Hexpane on Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:59 pm

limbaugh is a fat drug addicted liar and coward. I loved his whole "oh noes! I'm going deaf bit" meanwhile it was because he was abusing Oxy

if that aint a LOLLERCOPTERFLOPTERSKATES I dunno what is

I wish he would have stayed deaf
Hexpane
took picture of naked guy
took picture of naked guy

Re: radio personality: rush limbaugh

Postby noise&light on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:48 pm

Limbaugh says that he'll leave the country if health care passes. Sounds like a plan!

Limbaugh: I'll Leave US If Health Care Reform Passes
There's no reason
To feel all the hard times
To lay down the hard lines
It's absolutely true
noise&light
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived

Postby Mark Hansen on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:07 pm

noise&light wrote:Limbaugh says that he'll leave the country if health care passes. Sounds like a plan!

Sounds like a true patriot. I hope he keeps his word. Somehow, though, I doubt that he will.
"for when you bring two objects of such astounding masses of suck as these two together, they circle each other at incredible velocity until finally merging into an infinitely dense singularity of suck"
Mark Hansen

Postby Dr. Geek on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:20 pm

noise&light wrote:Limbaugh says that he'll leave the country if health care passes. Sounds like a plan!

(Not that he would leave anyway, and no doubt he wasn't serious about leaving, but . . .)

Does he not realize that Costa Rica has a progressive healthcare system, unlike our own?
My Radio Show: Hex Enduction Hours On 91.3 FM KXCI Tucson - Recent Playlists

Bringing you the best punk, post-punk, and noise rock from the US/UK and beyond! Every Thursday midnight to 3AM MST (stream online at http://www.kxci.org)
Dr. Geek
Lode Star of the Twenty-First Century
Lode Star of the Twenty-First Century

Postby Chromodynamic on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:29 am

This is worth reposting. I cannot wait for this creature to die.
Chromodynamic
Master Of The Computer
Master Of The Computer

Postby Antero on Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:56 am

Rush Hudson Limbaugh, the most abominable lump of festering dog shit in the history of American broadcasting. May the likes of him never again soil or tarnish the greatness of our fair country.

When he does die we should totally get somebody to carve this on his headstone.
Is you crazy baby, I gots to grind
Antero
World's Greatest Lover
World's Greatest Lover

Postby Mark Hansen on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Those pictures remind me of a photo from the Guido thread, which depicted a Guido preening in front of a mirror in his elaborately decorated bedroom.
"for when you bring two objects of such astounding masses of suck as these two together, they circle each other at incredible velocity until finally merging into an infinitely dense singularity of suck"
Mark Hansen

Postby kenoki on Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:18 pm

connor wrote:Limbaugh’s Lair

Weird, I wonder where he sits. None of those chairs and couches look inviting to sit on. And where's his bookshelf? I really want to get a look of that!! I also want to see his medicine cabinet and refrigerator! I wonder if he has an extra big toilet? I'll bet he does...
kenoki
Master Of The Computer
Master Of The Computer

Postby FuzzBob on Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:18 am

kenoki wrote:

Weird, I wonder where he sits. None of those chairs and couches look inviting to sit on. And where's his bookshelf? I really want to get a look of that!! I also want to see his medicine cabinet and refrigerator! I wonder if he has an extra big toilet? I'll bet he does...

I'm now convinced, more than ever, that he secretly cross-dresses. These are not the hypermasculine old-guy conservative interiors befitting his image.

His meds are in a safe behind a revolving wall panel.

Yes, his toilet is extra large. The toilet seat is gold plated. The bathroom fan is industrial grade and is ducted directly toward his liberal next-door neighbors, flouting building codes. He snacks on Taco Bell combos in order to take a shit when the neighbors get home purely out of spite.
FuzzBob
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius

Postby bumble on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:03 pm

FuzzBob wrote:
kenoki wrote:

I'm now convinced, more than ever, that he secretly cross-dresses. These are not the hypermasculine old-guy conservative interiors befitting his image.

His meds are in a safe behind a revolving wall panel.

Yes, his toilet is extra large. The toilet seat is gold plated. The bathroom fan is industrial grade and is ducted directly toward his liberal next-door neighbors, flouting building codes. He snacks on Taco Bell combos in order to take a shit when the neighbors get home purely out of spite.

More pictures here. In the "office," there are some books. The spines all match, so you can tell they totally weren't just put there by some interior decorator on meth or anything.

And to think I used to like the Nike of Samothrace...until I saw its reproduction in his dining room. Klasssy.

This is what happens when bad taste and bad money collide.
bumble

Postby The MayorofRockNRoll on Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:38 pm

That is some serious Liberace shit.
I am a weird recluse only here for sex.

PRF Short Fiction Challenge

The staff weren't giving me the things I needed to do my job effectively and give the kids their money's worth...it wasn't too hard considering the concert was only $5
The MayorofRockNRoll
Master of Cunnilingus
Master of Cunnilingus

Postby chumpchange on Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:42 pm

When did he move into J. Edgar Hoover's house?
chumpchange
not wearing any pants
not wearing any pants

Postby Ben Abraham on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:11 pm

The MayorofRockNRoll wrote:That is some serious Liberace shit.

It hurts my eyes!
Ben Abraham
World's Ideal Leader w/ VersatileTalents
World's Ideal Leader w/ VersatileTalents

Postby El Protoolio on Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:16 am

Trump awarded Rush the Medal of Freedom because of course he did. I wouldn't get too upset about it, he won't have long to enjoy it or much chance to gloat over it. Rush Limbaugh's lungs will soon become so debilitated from cancer that he will be too out of breath to even speak.

A rather fitting end for someone who has used his voice to do so much damage for so many years.
El Protoolio
Present-day God
Present-day God

Re:

Postby Me Again on Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:24 am

Eierdiebe wrote:rush limbaugh is awful.
...with Euro-Sprockets coming at you from every direction.
Me Again
urinated in reservoir
urinated in reservoir

Postby El Protoolio on Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:10 am

Marsupialized wrote:...
even if they did write and record a song about him don't you think you'll have long forgotten about that dude in 2014 when the next shellac record comes out?

Wow, 'supe perfectly predicted the correct year of the next Shellac record way back in 2007. Dude, incredible!
El Protoolio
Present-day God
Present-day God

Re:

Postby El Protoolio on Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:26 am

yut wrote:
steve wrote:
yut wrote:The problem is, both parties are towards the center of the political spectrum in terms of how they act. You are basing your views on what they say and not what they do.

Nonsense. I am well aware of how short the "left" in america falls of its stated goals and promises. You are the one who is obsessed with the difference between their rhetoric and their actions. I am concerned only with the tangible difference in their behaviors. The right wing is worse in every single attribute.

To pretend they are not worse is to deny the obvious in service of your preconception that there is no difference. Your preconception is demonstrably wrong.

Steve, let me know when the Republicans reverse Roe v. Wade and build that wall between the U.S. and Mexico... These extreme views are simply to get the redneck and Christian vote. They will not do it ...

Welcome to 2020, bro. How's that superior worldview working out for you? No differences at all amirite!?! LOL!!!!!!11111

yut in 2007 wrote:...

Let's face it -- Guiliani is the next president, and he isn't much worse than Hillary. People have such a boner over 9-11, they will at least get over their WASP fetish and put someone of southern european heritage in the White House. I would like Nader... But realistically, we are going to have another Republican in the White House -- Rudy Guiliani...

It's the little things like this that always remind me no matter how much garbage there is out there, I still fucking love the internet.

El Protoolio in 2007 wrote:Remember, Yut is the one who, a few months ago, claimed that Chicago had no good Mexican food.

He is not to be taken seriously.

This obviously still applies.

yut in 2007 wrote:The best you can do is to marginalize me by saying I don't think Chicago has good Mexican food? You not only demonstrate that you have no knowledge of politics beyond high school government class, but you also illustrate that you are a moron that has nothing valid to contribute to this discussion.

... Nancy Pilosi ...

This guy was comedy gold. One of the most un-self-aware FM's we ever had. Just priceless.
El Protoolio
Present-day God
Present-day God

PreviousNext

Return to Crap / Not Crap