UFC

Crap
60%
Not Crap
40%

Total votes : 81

Re: UFC

Postby wellsyuk on Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:25 am

Angus Jung wrote:UFC fighter Kevin Lee posts pro-Bernie Sanders message on Instagram after victory.

Apparently Lee was an underdog in this fight, and the dude he put to sleep is a MAGA/Trump guy.

That's super, and that knockout was ridiculous. On the Trump booing I notice Joe Rogan was saying it was clearly very loud and obvious, whereas Chael Sonnen who just so happened to have Trump's son on his podcast afterwards called that fake news - and old fat face agreed it seems, happy to promote his BS book called 'Triggered' - which is apparently about trolling lefties, but to me that title reads like he wants to start shooting people.
wellsyuk
suspicious flashlight
suspicious flashlight

Postby Ike on Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:13 pm

Askren retired because of his hip problems and also because Masvidal knocked his actual head off and I knew he was done that very NIGHT, Y'ALL!

Good riddance. Dude sucks shit.
Ike
forced to change shirt
forced to change shirt

Postby mazacultura on Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:49 pm

He's a shithead, but I always enjoyed his awful fucking fight style. Like Demian Maia or Jake Shields (or even Ryan Hall) I do love a grappler that can make everyone just miserable.

And he looked pretty good in that Maia fight, considering his decapitated head is still rolling around T-Mobile Arena somewhere.
mazacultura
not wearing any pants
not wearing any pants

Previous

Return to Crap / Not Crap