home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

Bill Orcutt.

Vote and debate.

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Re: Bill Orcutt.

Postby skoz on Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:33 pm

four_oclocker_2 wrote:
That was a 2x7" that was put out a few years ago that's long OOP. Luckily, two of those tracks were added to the digital Why Four Strings? release from 2017. Dig it! https://billorcutt.bandcamp.com/album/why-four-strings

For anyone that would be into this, I did a thing where I documented all of the Orcutt releases I own. It's certainly not everything, but there's a lot. COLD CHECK IT, if you are so inclined!

I guess I’ve heard some of that Tupac Tattoo stuff after all on the comp. Will you be reviewing
New Words From the OED?
skoz
carl sagan
carl sagan

Postby four_oclocker_2 on Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:04 am

skoz wrote:
four_oclocker_2 wrote:
That was a 2x7" that was put out a few years ago that's long OOP. Luckily, two of those tracks were added to the digital Why Four Strings? release from 2017. Dig it! https://billorcutt.bandcamp.com/album/why-four-strings

For anyone that would be into this, I did a thing where I documented all of the Orcutt releases I own. It's certainly not everything, but there's a lot. COLD CHECK IT, if you are so inclined!

I guess I’ve heard some of that Tupac Tattoo stuff after all on the comp. Will you be reviewing
New Words From the OED?

Missed the physical release by 10 minutes (edition of 10 WTF), but we'll see if one pops up down the line.
Jazz Titan/Ruthie Cohen

KJ/HM/MH/DB

"I'm not in the Kiss Army. But I am in the reserves, and could be called up at any time." - Warmowski
four_oclocker_2
Perfect Picture of Wisdom and Boldness
Perfect Picture of Wisdom and Boldness

Postby Seby on Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:47 pm

Not crap at aal! A good friend friend assumed that he was a big influence on me as we have similar styles, but I had never heard him until this suggestion. I am not altogether sold on the new album just yet. I need to listen more carefully, but it seems less weirdo than some of his other things, and I like the off-the-tracks weirdo parts most of all.
Seby
future member of don caballero
future member of don caballero

Previous

Return to Crap / Not Crap