Idiot - Donald Trump

Crappier
10%
Crappiest
90%

Total votes : 174

Re: Idiot - Donald Trump

Postby Boombats on Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:39 am

Me Again wrote:We'll see what happens, but as with 2016, whichever side loses likely won't take it well. I know I won't take it well if Trump wins again. He's already taken up too much space, people have died...the country needs to move on, not wallow in one of the biggest mistakes it's ever made (electing him).

If Trump lost in 2016 his people would bitch but I think that would be the end of it. Now that they've been validated they will not relinquish that feeling easily.
Escape Rope / Blxck Onion / Black Mesa
warmowski wrote:Fire back, absolutely, always and forever no matter how much it blows Andy's mind.
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby Me Again on Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:05 am

You could be right, in that it might be worse now. But things were pretty heated four years ago, lots of simmering resentments to go around, us vs. them type feelings in the culture wars.

If Trump were smart (hint: he isn't) he would let himself lose this time and chalk it up as a blessing in disguise. Because whoever wins will have his work cut out for him cleaning up the mess, which will only get bigger under his watch. Better to bow out.
...with Euro-Sprockets coming at you from every direction.
Me Again
has seen it all
has seen it all

Postby A_Man_Who_Tries on Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:21 am

The question of leaving fairly in the event of a loss really needs to be brought up with Trump now. I fear it's a grave strategic error not putting him on the spot about this well ahead of days.
maintain a healthy foe list
A_Man_Who_Tries
forced to change shirt
forced to change shirt

Postby jimmy spako on Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:21 am

There's been talk and paranoia about this probably at least since Bush II, if not Clinton for a certain part of the populace at the time. Same thing with FEMA camps and round-ups and all that jazz, from the right and left. Across the political spectrum people have been freaking out about transitions and hand-overs and suspensions of the normal process for basically decades now. It's going to be alright if he loses. If it is at all close Bill Barr will try to muddy the waters and they will try to stall or hem and haw or whatever. But if the Dem candidate wins the Electoral College, then Trump will pack and leave and probably break all norms on the way out and afterwards, including not formally handing over the office or attending the next inauguration.

What do you want from Trump now? A promise that he will leave? What good would that be?
Isabelle Gall wrote:'Do not go smoothly into that dark night'
jimmy spako
Man with Encyclopedic Knowledge

Postby A_Man_Who_Tries on Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:15 am

jimmy spako wrote:What do you want from Trump now? A promise that he will leave? What good would that be?

I don't want anything from him that he would give. I just want the question to have been raised well ahead of any reckoning, for history's sake.
A_Man_Who_Tries
forced to change shirt
forced to change shirt

Postby Boombats on Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:15 pm

A_Man_Who_Tries wrote:
jimmy spako wrote:What do you want from Trump now? A promise that he will leave? What good would that be?

I don't want anything from him that he would give. I just want the question to have been raised well ahead of any reckoning, for history's sake.

I agree with FM A_M_W_T- it's not about whether his response is genuine, it's about getting the question on record.

I would envy the optimism of anyone who thinks the transition would go normally, or who thinks that this is like any other election cycle, if I thought that ignorance provided any protection. But it won't, it isn't, and it doesn't.

Yesterday it hit 100º in Siberia.
warmowski wrote:Fire back, absolutely, always and forever no matter how much it blows Andy's mind.
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby Luzwei on Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:53 pm

tmidgett wrote:I've given up on picking at Biden. I don't give a fuck anymore. Not now. I'll care if he gets in.

The most important thing with Biden is the fact who he picks as his VP. That person is basically your next president.
lemur68 wrote:A bite from a Lu Zworis is also highly venomous.

I Joe 4 play.
Luzwei
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby bishopdante on Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:11 pm

One of the main specialities of the five points gang was election fraud. Five points was where lucky luciano of later "operation underworld" fame spent a good part of his youth.

This is an entertaining paper from the university of strathclyde: https://pure.strath.ac.uk/ws/portalfile ... ot_box.pdf

In its conclusions it suggests that the primary advantage the mafia has in working with the government is access to construction contracts.

Build the Wall with Mexico perhaps?

You know, with some special mafia tunnels underneath, for running drugs guns and illegals down.

At the moment the land border is a free-for-all rather than a mafia monopoly, judging by this border-running truck picked up at a DEA auction : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Q9Yibblbc
bishopdante

Postby Wood Goblin on Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:53 pm

One thing that gives me optimism is that 2020 has been such a disaster for the man. The disease he promised that he would drive down to zero cases has now killed more than 120,000. Cities erupted in flames while he hid in a bunker. The economy tanked, and a W-shaped recession looks more and more likely by the day. His miracle cure for COVID failed. His first SCOTUS pick ended up expanding trans rights.

And only 6000 people showed up to his big comeback concert, after he had bragged of an audience of a million.

A lot can change in the next five months, but Trump now has the Stink of Loser on him, and once that stink gets on you, it’s almost impossible to wash off.
Wood Goblin
Heaven-Sent Hero
Heaven-Sent Hero

Postby bishopdante on Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:57 pm

He never smelled of anything apart from the rot from my perspective, but the direct connection between donny boy and the bush 9/11 crime family is pretty clear, if you look at the concrete industry.

Also, it should be noted that the freemasons historically worked rather more like a construction union than a secret society, so it's not at all implausible that there's some incredibly dodgy stuff that's been going on in the shadows of the cold war concrete bunker white house construction site with the shady end of the vatican etc. Perfect centuries-deep cover for shadiness, the church. Same with the fall of the USSR and the KGB.

Always been a shady business, really, but ever since the '80s... brrr.

Berlusconi very dodgy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Sindona
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Calvi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Licio_Gelli

Licio Gelli (Italian pronunciation: [ˈlitʃo ˈdʒɛlli]; April 21, 1919 – December 15, 2015) was an Italian financier, Fascist, and liaison officer between the Italian government and Nazi Germany, chiefly known for his role in the Banco Ambrosiano scandal. He was revealed in 1981 as being the Venerable Master of the clandestine lodge Propaganda Due (P2).

In 1990 a report on RAI Television alleged that the CIA had paid Gelli to instigate terrorist activities in Italy. Following this report, which also claimed that the CIA had been involved in the assassination of the Swedish Prime minister Olof Palme, then President Francesco Cossiga requested the opening of investigations while the CIA itself officially denied these allegations.

Trump is very much a Berlusconi sort of a character. Even CNN seem to think so https://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/03/opin ... index.html
bishopdante

Postby VaticanShotglass on Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:46 pm

Who knows, but I get the impression that the tip top of the military chain, and those likely to be around in DC won't take well to Trump not giving up the seat. I'd really hope that the secret service would take their responsibility seriously, arrest him, and lead him out of the white house. I'm pretty cynical, but I think if this failed to happen it would be far more catastrophic to our political system than maybe even a civil war (which would not have tidy boundaries like the Mason-Dixon line).

I don't know about your standard enlisted military person. I would hope that the radicals would be dispersed such that they could not organize effectively. I know our military system sucks and does global harm, but I hope that theirs is more of a cult of order preserving the system.

I think, of the scary stuff, the most likely thing to pop off is one or a few not too well organized shooting incidents or other sorts of white terrorism. Depending on how sympathetically authorities deal with that, might impact how much shit would continue to hit the fan. Sadly, deadly incidents of white grievance violence could become more common.

Talking out my ass here, but even if it doesn't get violent, I worry. As soon as Obama won the vote, Fox News and the like tore down their pro-executive-authority machine over night and erected a one really nasty undermine-the-executive-authority machine.

I think and hope that the numbers are getting lower for Trump love. And those that would do really fucked up stuff were really fucked up before he got in office. But they are dangerous. It doesn't take many people to hurt the rest of us really badly, though. If any of them really know what they are doing, and at least a small number might, they could use terrorist and insurgency tactics to make it all very weary and painful. I hope that is the worst case scenario and nothing gets close to that. And if something did happen, I hope the US doesn't Ruby Ridge things in such a way that inspires others.
VaticanShotglass
Best leader Who Realized Human Wisdom
Best leader Who Realized Human Wisdom

Postby El Protoolio on Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:31 am

Trump refusing to concede, which I am not not totally convinced he won’t because I think the media constantly asking that question is just trying to rile people up and inject fear, is the only possible scenario where I believe a shooting war would start. But I also think (hope) there are institutionalists in the military and the bureaucracy and federal law enforcement that will not tolerate his bullshit. Beyond that there are millions of citizens who won’t stand for it. Right wingers aren’t the only ones who are armed.

I think he knows perfectly well how to lose. He’s been a loser his whole life. Sure he will bitch and moan and cry foul and whatever but he’s just not committed enough to taking the responsibility of leading an actual violent revolution. He’s too fucking lazy. He will spin it how he can, find a way to profit and slither away.

Don’t cave into paranoid and fear guys. He’s a weakling and he has very little support. Don’t be drama queens like his supporters. Are you telling me an army of overweight and over 50 year olds are going to successfully lead a violent coup? I don’t think so.

Will there be violence and domestic terrorism? Quite possibly, yes. Will this idiot and his lazy followers take over this country for good? No way. Don’t give them so much credit. These are ridiculous imbeciles.
El Protoolio
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby A_Man_Who_Tries on Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:11 am

I haven't seen US coppers displaying sense over obedience thus far, and they have certainly been put in the spotlight to do just that.

I don't think it's at all dramatic to suggest that the US will, by year's end, have at the very least experienced a short-lived civil war. No way in the world is he going to calmly walk out into the handcuffs that will doubtless be awaiting, and a small angry base of armed people can do an awful lot in a short time. Even if they're mostly 50+ and bursting out of XXXLs.

The last four years have seen a depressing repeat of ostensibly good people responding to each new low with, "How did we get here?" - rinse and repeat. It might be wise, given the possibilities of the endgame, to place the possible outcomes front and centre before reaching the point of no return. That's not dramatic, it's sensible.
A_Man_Who_Tries
forced to change shirt
forced to change shirt

Postby NewDarkAge on Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:04 am

A_Man_Who_Tries wrote:Even if they're mostly 50+ and bursting out of XXXLs.

can we please stop identifying bad people with body shape
bishopdante wrote:BTW was not suggesting that my particular area of interest is buttocks, but it is normal for people of all sexes and sexual persuasions to be into butts, is not weird.

Sighthound
NewDarkAge
Leader with Extraordinary Personality
Leader with Extraordinary Personality

Postby GrantMcNeilly on Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:38 am

:|
NewDarkAge wrote:

I don't think this comment was actually reflecting on the moral standing of the people, it's a fact that there's an obesity epidemic in America that no one is dealing with that is one of the scariest aspects of the country. Food adulteration is rampant and the biggest class signifier in liberal countries now is how pure your food is, how much of a foodie you are and how much you work out. It is no longer what you own but what you are and as far as I'm concerned it's promoting a kind of legal eugenics. The fact that trump is notoriously popular among communities in the middle of nowhere who allow these practices to continue but don't seem to care if they suffer for it is a very huge problem.

It is akin to a friend of mine in north Carolina whose entire family has cancer and epilepsy because the land they own is near industrial sites, but it is "their land" so they aren't moving (clearly the very texture of the land is the property of others, but thanks to phenomenology you can't tell them that)

I'm not into body shaming, I'm overweight myself. Thay said, I'm not into shaming or calling out generally and I'd be very careful monitoring other people's behaviour or comments.

Which, I realise, I'm doing myself right now. Don't be the call out person.
Last edited by GrantMcNeilly on Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheMilford wrote: We're talking about TV here, not a Slint record or Albert Camus....
GrantMcNeilly
phil ivey
phil ivey

Postby A_Man_Who_Tries on Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:47 am

GrantMcNeilly wrote::|
NewDarkAge wrote:

I don't think this comment was actually reflecting on the moral standing of the people...

Thanks for chipping in and clearing that up. Would've missed it otherwise.
A_Man_Who_Tries
forced to change shirt
forced to change shirt

Postby Boombats on Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:25 am

There are obese people all across the political spectrum so it's fucking dumb to categorize Trumplicans that way, you cunts.

El Pro, it's not the aging civilian Trump superfans I'm worried about. It's the police and paramilitary he's constantly sucking off that are my concern. Them and the 3 percenters, the KKK, and the neo Nazis. How well do you think they will take the loss of glory? Shit is not getting better.
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby addley on Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:16 pm

GrantMcNeilly wrote:I'm not into shaming or calling out generally and I'd be very careful monitoring other people's behaviour or comments.

Which, I realise, I'm doing myself right now. Don't be the call out person.

A calling out and a hypocrisy? Yare yare daze... can't we all just get along.

And don't worry folks, there's no way Trump will win again, have you even seen the other guy?

addley
forced to change shirt
forced to change shirt

Postby bishopdante on Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:17 pm

Here is some trump wall: https://youtu.be/RJ6FX1_yXJU just a couple of billion for a few choice sections of mileage.

But look at all those trucks. Wandering about. With huge payloads. Think of all the crack cocaine and guns that you could hide in there if you were the mafia.

And think of all the illegal labour racketeering and union manipulation. Taking over a dodgy town via the mayor's office, rigging the ballots etc.
bishopdante

Postby enframed on Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:14 am

Paint that wall pink and/or orange and it's almost indistinguishable from a work of art by Christo.

Also, this is a picture of Trump after his rally that everyone should see because he's a loser. He looks like a playground bully who finally got beat up. The Real Donald Trump.

Records for sale.

Those most doomed to repeat history are those who know it best.
enframed
King Shit of Fuck Mountain

PreviousNext

Return to Crap / Not Crap