25%
Cuomo
50%
Don Lemon
25%

Total votes : 4

Thunderdome CNN: Anderson Cooper vs Cuomo vs Don Lemon

Postby Sprague Dawley on Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:54 am

i am a memebr of a rugby forum full of right wingers that HATE D.Lemon and I just cannot fucken see what is so despicable about him. he seems like such a good bloke! anway, biffing all 3 of these talking heads to the wolves of Thunderdome to sort them out

the 3 come on telly here live at 9, 10, and 11am respectively. like a dopey plonker I will have it going in the background sometimes all morning

9 am Anderson Cooper. he looks clever but actually I suspect he's a bit thick. his vocab aint all that and he gets a bit tongue tied and doesnt seem to have the acuity to go for the killer questions. His "handoff" to Cuomo is professional and perfunctory but gives the vibe that Cuomo is the cool kid at skool and Coops is a bit of a stiff.
10 am Cuomo. way better, impressive vocab and thinks very quickly. Then, at the end, in contrast to the handoff with Cooper, when he hands over to Don lemon they have a great big old laugh and chat for fucken 15 minutes. It's like the SNL bus scene where all the black people get off the bus and suddenly a party breaks out.
11 am Don Lemon. i like him but he is a bit repetitive playing the same old anti-drumpf clips over and over again

what say you jesuslanders.
Sprague Dawley
staple singers
staple singers

Re: Thunderdome CNN: Anderson Cooper vs Cuomo vs Don Lemon

Postby Boombats on Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:47 pm

Sprague Dawley wrote:i am a memebr of a rugby forum full of right wingers that HATE D.Lemon and I just cannot fucken see what is so despicable about him. he seems like such a good bloke!

He's black.
Escape Rope / Blxck Onion / Black Mesa
warmowski wrote:Fire back, absolutely, always and forever no matter how much it blows Andy's mind.
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby 154 on Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:13 pm

I'm not really into the Trump-rage-for-ratings tv but Lemon seems to be the boldest of the three.
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived

Postby Sprague Dawley on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:42 pm

Boombats wrote:
Sprague Dawley wrote:i am a memebr of a rugby forum full of right wingers that HATE D.Lemon and I just cannot fucken see what is so despicable about him. he seems like such a good bloke!

He's black.
dont think tjhats it. nz rugby forum, there's more polynesians in NZ than all of polynesia.I think it's cos Lemo is so far left plus he also viscerally hates the Cheeto In Chief. meanwhile they all love the guy. thickos

re Coops stiff handoff to Cuomo, maybe Coops is such a pro he doesnt like the "handoff" thing at all and wants to keep it all super professional. Or maybe it's cos he secretly has a raging crush on Cuomo and is like a flustered little girl in the great man's curled Adonis-like prescence. Wasnt Cuomo voted "Sexiest Man Alive" in one of those tabloid bollocks mags back in the day?

I reckon this is why Coops is so perfunctory, he's thinking, "fuck you, you have a great big old 15 minute chat about the weekend with Lemon yet try to shunt me off as quick as you fucken can. You devilishly handsome cad, you. Oh, but I could never hold it against you. Unless.... you want me to hold it against you...." <cue massive fappy sounds coming from under Coops desk>
Sprague Dawley
staple singers
staple singers

Postby Sprague Dawley on Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:28 pm

Sprague Dawley
staple singers
staple singers

Postby Anthony Flack on Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:26 pm

Reckon it's because the NZ rugby scene is full of the exact type of conservative, reactionary right-wing rural pricks who would love to vote for Trump if given half a chance (and the preferred flavour of bigotry down here is anti-Asian and the ever-popular gay bashing). Assholes all over the world love Trump because he is king asshole.

Fortunately, our current right wing political standard bearer is a pathetic dweeb who looks at the camera crosseyed and is far too much of a weenie to pull off a convincing rabble-rousing (as much as he tries, bless) so we should be safe for a bit.

I can't get past Anderson Cooper's haircut. It's like a robot's haircut. I think he must have had it made in a 3d printer or something. The fucker looks like Max Headroom.
Anthony Flack
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Sprague Dawley on Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:01 am

Anthony Flack wrote:Reckon it's because the NZ rugby scene is full of the exact type of conservative, reactionary right-wing rural pricks who would love to vote for Trump if given half a chance

I'm a long term absentee expat so fairly clueless about NZ society these days but you sound like you've nailed the vibe of the forus perfectly.

No more worries here though, I was recently given a life ban from the forum after I asked for an alternate wording for "bukkake-faced cum receptacle." FINE THEN!

CNN's ratings down 40% in some cases? I've never seen Fox News or "MSNBC" but how the arse can they both be caning poor old Wolf Blitzer and Coops et al so very, very badly? WFTUSA
Sprague Dawley
staple singers
staple singers

Postby cneutron on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:07 am

First of all, hating Don Lemon is like hating Nutella or something.
It's like: "ok?"
Dude is like wallpaper or something at best.

Cuomo irritates me in many different ways, not the least of which is the insistence of being zoomed in more than other shows. I understand that's a very specific thing to be annoyed about, but it annoys me a lot.

Anderson Cooper can be good, but he's still a Vanderbilt at heart and that's not something one can something you can just drop... he has institutional and class based bias that is eye rollingly annoying.

MSNBC is killing it because they've fed into the absolute worst of the RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! liberal conspiracy theories. Rachel Maddow used to be one of the best in the game for investigative journalism, now it's breathless palace intrigue at the slightest hint or whisper of anything with the Trump investigations.

Total shark jump.
Chris Hayes on MSNBC is still worth watching and Lawrence O' Donnell has a few moments.

The only two people I really dig on CNN is Erin Burnett and Jake Tapper.

Cable news is something of a horror show right now. The best show is almost certainly Vice News if you have the God Mode cable and most people probably don't watch it. Discounting Democracy Now and it's hilariously PBS pledge drive production values.
cneutron
Master Of The Computer
Master Of The Computer

Postby Sprague Dawley on Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:25 pm

cneutron wrote:Anderson Cooper can be good, but he's still a Vanderbilt at heart

oh God, just found this out, a fuckign VANDERBILT?

jesus, imagine the life he's had. just sheer opulence. hate these born-on-3rd-base bastards.

sounds like ol' Andy has "disinherited" himself from mummies will though. very noble. when you're on $11 mill a year at CNN. ffs just give us some fucken money ya thunderbirds-headed cunt
Sprague Dawley
staple singers
staple singers

Postby 154 on Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:02 am

Sprague Dawley wrote:
cneutron wrote:Anderson Cooper can be good, but he's still a Vanderbilt at heart

jesus, imagine the life he's had. just sheer opulence. hate these born-on-3rd-base bastards.

Yeah I didn't know that until yesterday either.

I don't know if I'd call doing ground coverage in the Middle East opulence (I've known him since the Channel One days), he at least tried to carve his own path and work his way up. Of course that's easier to do when there's no price for failure. Still giving him a mild NC in the grand scheme of things.

Postby Sprague Dawley on Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:53 pm

Fuck CNN. Having a joyful group fap over Sleepy Joe finally winning ONE fucken primary, for his first time in 800 fucken years of attempting it. It's like the leader Bernie Sanders is suddenly invisible for hours and hours on end. It's 1 fucken primary! What are you cunts, fucken blind? Bernie will be back wiping the floor with these phony fucktards this time next week and they know it. They just fucking HATE the poor guy and are desperate to pump anyone else up in the desperate hope they step up
Sprague Dawley
staple singers
staple singers

Postby prowler on Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:00 pm

154 wrote:
Sprague Dawley wrote:

Yeah I didn't know that until yesterday either.

I don't know if I'd call doing ground coverage in the Middle East opulence (I've known him since the Channel One days), he at least tried to carve his own path and work his way up. Of course that's easier to do when there's no price for failure. Still giving him a mild NC in the grand scheme of things.

AC's marc maron interview was interesting. he's definitely had a unique life, that's for sure
prowler
meatball enthusiast
meatball enthusiast

Return to Crap / Not Crap