Postby jbar on Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:25 am

The slap'n'tickle ticket.
jbar
chapman stick
chapman stick

Re: Presidential Candidate: Amy Klobuchar

Postby Clyde on Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:28 am

Crap.

The only thing that differentiates her from any bog-standard DLC Democrat is her reputation for being a petty bully even by the standards of senators, and that one time she ate that salad with a comb.

Hotdish is crap too.
NewDarkAge wrote:Dialectics, mate. No easy answers.
Clyde
Lode Star of the Twenty-First Century
Lode Star of the Twenty-First Century

Postby jimmy two hands on Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:26 am

It's funny that she ate a salad with a comb, it was not quite as funny when she threw a stapler or paperweight or any other blunt office implement at the aide who forgot the fork.

Crap, waffle for eating a salad with a comb.
banjo.comics.pigfuck.stoner metal.rock operas.

AudioTruth wrote:Everything I buy from other brands break after a couple years, this is because they are only interested in making money. I'm only interested in long-lasting eargasms.
jimmy two hands
King Shit of Fuck Mountain

Postby Me Again on Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:57 am

The question of whether she's a "Crap or Not Crap" candidate seems less important than how she stacks up against the likes of Buttigieg, Bloomberg, Biden, Gabbard, and other sub-Bernie or Warren candidates. I'd definitely take Klobuchar over some of these people.
...with Euro-Sprockets coming at you from every direction.
Me Again
the white ho
the white ho

Postby enframed on Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:06 pm

Me Again wrote:The question of whether she's a "Crap or Not Crap" candidate seems less important than how she stacks up against the likes of Buttigieg, Bloomberg, Biden, Gabbard, and other sub-Bernie or Warren candidates. I'd definitely take Klobuchar over some of these people.

Agree.
Records for sale.

Those most doomed to repeat history are those who know it best.
enframed
King Shit of Fuck Mountain

Postby mrcancelled on Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:35 pm

Crap. She owns it at least, but that doesn't count for much at all.

I do not understand people. At the beginning I thought Kamala was the going to be the most popular of the centrist candidates, she seemed to at least have an inkling of charisma next to the others in her camp. I mean, there's nothing there either, but she seemed to present herself well enough by comparison. I never imagined Buttigigigegjeg or Klob being this popular, though we'll see how the next few states go. Pete is especially baffling. At least Amy gives it to you as she see's it. Pete is the epitome of an empty suit.

I am looking forward to more Pete abuse that will inevitably come from Amy. There's nothing I want to see more than seeing that little entitled fuckwad squirm.
mrcancelled
treaty of versailles
treaty of versailles

Postby Angus Jung on Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:42 pm

Me Again wrote:The question of whether she's a "Crap or Not Crap" candidate seems less important than how she stacks up against the likes of Buttigieg, Bloomberg, Biden, Gabbard, and other sub-Bernie or Warren candidates. I'd definitely take Klobuchar over some of these people.

As miniscule as Mayo's support is among people of color, Klobuchar's is even less. Last I saw, she was at exactly 0% with black voters.

This is going to become a much bigger deal now that the primary has moved out of lilywhite Iowa and New Hampshire. I expect Mayo and Klobuchar to start eating shit, and Bloomberg to start to take over as main challenger to Bernie.
Angus Jung
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Boombats on Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:50 pm

shit wf0
Escape Rope / Blxck Onion / Black Mesa
warmowski wrote:Fire back, absolutely, always and forever no matter how much it blows Andy's mind.
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby Me Again on Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:02 pm

Angus Jung wrote:

As miniscule as Mayo's support is among people of color, Klobuchar's is even less. Last I saw, she was at exactly 0% with black voters.

This is going to become a much bigger deal now that the primary has moved out of lilywhite Iowa and New Hampshire. I expect Mayo and Klobuchar to start eating shit, and Bloomberg to start to take over as main challenger to Bernie.

Was thinking last night that it's pretty shortsighted the first contests in the primary take place in two of the least ethnically diverse locales. For one, it doesn't set a great precedent, but just as important, it doesn't really give one an accurate reading of the candidates' overall popularity.

Klobuchar might end up being a non-entity in the longrun, but I'd still take her over Buttigieg and Gabbard. Which, yes, isn't saying much.
Me Again
the white ho
the white ho

Postby Angus Jung on Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:07 pm

Me Again wrote:Klobuchar might end up being a non-entity in the longrun, but I'd still take her over Buttigieg and Gabbard. Which, yes, isn't saying much.

Gabbard has zero chance of winning. Mayo is a ruthless dead-eyed McKinsey/CIA-trained sociopath, but demographics will eventually do him in.

Bloomberg is scary.
Angus Jung
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Me Again on Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:28 pm

Plus, the idea of pitting one billionaire against another in the general provides poor incentive for people who usually sit this stuff out to get involved.
Me Again
the white ho
the white ho

Postby total_douche on Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:22 am

Speaking as someone who interns in an anti-violence program, I think we've had enough abusers in the oval office for a generation or two.

jimmy two hands wrote:when she threw a stapler or paperweight or any other blunt office implement at the aide who forgot the fork.

True story: if that person was in any kind of domestic relationship with her (partner, roommate, family), that's straight-up OFP material in the state of Minnesota. She needs to be labelled and shamed as the perpetrator that she is.
total_douche
penguinologist
penguinologist

Postby askii on Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:12 pm

Angus Jung wrote:As miniscule as Mayo's support is among people of color, Klobuchar's is even less. Last I saw, she was at exactly 0% with black voters.

Nor does that seem likely to change anytime soon.

Interesting that "Kamala is a cop" got so much (deserved) traction, but "Klob is a cop" hasn't really been an issue until now. Welcome to strong-third frontrunner status, Amy.
askii
julie from mod squad
julie from mod squad

Postby nihil on Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:44 pm

Who are the two morons that voted not crap? That's the big story.
nihil
Best leader Who Realized Human Wisdom
Best leader Who Realized Human Wisdom

Postby PEPPER! on Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:12 am

alles klar, frau Klobuchar?
PEPPER!
Master Of The Computer
Master Of The Computer

Postby prowler on Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:37 pm

yep. she's less insufferable than the other centrists
prowler
"kick a ginger day" victim
"kick a ginger day" victim

Postby atomjackfuser on Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:20 pm

This.
atomjackfuser
freelance sperm donor
freelance sperm donor

Postby Me Again on Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:19 am

Yes, and in the event this wasn't made clear: I would take Klobuchar over Mr. Stop 'N' Frisk Moneybags "I Can Buy My Way Into An Election With Barely Any Ground Support" Bloomberg any day.

Not the biggest vote of confidence, but it's something.

Also...

PEPPER! wrote:alles klar, frau Klobuchar?

This is a good joke!

If Klobuchar's team were really with it, they'd hire a millennial to use that as the premise for a new remix video, not unlike Bernie's Flea Market Montgomery promo.
Me Again
the white ho
the white ho

Postby Boombats on Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:43 am

Perhaps I am sexist but I find her to be one of the most annoying candidates
Escape Rope / Blxck Onion / Black Mesa
warmowski wrote:Fire back, absolutely, always and forever no matter how much it blows Andy's mind.
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Next

Return to Crap / Not Crap