Idiot - Donald Trump

Crappier
9%
Crappiest
91%

Total votes : 168

Re: Idiot - Donald Trump

Postby Me Again on Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:26 pm

Trump being blind would explain why he never reads books!

He doesn't seem like the kind of person who would be patient enough to learn braille later in life, either.

And the only audio book he would probably take a shine to would be The Art of the Deal.

Interesting theory.

:smt004
...with Euro-Sprockets coming at you from every direction.
Me Again
meatball enthusiast
meatball enthusiast

Postby eliya on Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:39 pm

He looked directly into the 2017 eclipse, so yeah he's blind, and also very dumb.
eliya
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity

Postby TomTheBum on Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:41 pm

It's like that neil young song - allbaham.
TomTheBum
complete piece of shit
complete piece of shit

Postby askii on Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:16 pm

eliya wrote:He looked directly into the 2017 eclipse, so yeah he's blind, and also very dumb.

In fairness, the path of totality had been altered with a Sharpie to cross D.C., so he figured a quick peek would be okay.
askii
tv clown
tv clown

Postby curry pervert on Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:02 pm

Boombats wrote:
Angus Jung wrote:
A_Man_Who_Tries wrote:Tickled by the theory he misread 'All Bahamas' on a prompter and is now banging on about Alabama, the fucking infant.

What If Donald Trump Is Just Blind?

This article makes a compelling case, and it would explain quite a bit.

If so, then I guess I can forgive him for everything

Woah there fella, you've had enough, time to go home.
curry pervert
steely dan roadie
steely dan roadie

Postby the_joe_lemur on Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:42 pm

Angus Jung wrote:
A_Man_Who_Tries wrote:Tickled by the theory he misread 'All Bahamas' on a prompter and is now banging on about Alabama, the fucking infant.

He's 93 and she's 16
The FM formerly known as lemur68

sulfur)addict wrote:Jordan Peterson is the Limp Bizkit of educated thought.
the_joe_lemur
twain
twain

Postby bishopdante on Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:51 am

Seems very plausible he is both visually impaired and mentally awful.

It is also plausible that at some point in the '80s he had a coke-stroke, which could provide both the blind and the crazy.

I don't know what sort of pills they are giving to the old guys in new york who used to do a lot of coke in the '80s, or whether it's just the coke catching up with them, but they all have this really strong aggro staring drugs vibe, which donald trump has in spades, and it makes me wonder what they're all on, whether it's FDA approved, and if that explains what's going on with the trend towards psychopathic government.
Code: Select all
01100011 01101111 01101110 01100111 01110010 01100001 01110100 01110101 01101100 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01110011
bishopdante
Master Of The Computer
Master Of The Computer

Postby enframed on Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:36 pm

Today he publicly announced backing out of a meeting that was a secret?
Records for sale.

Those most doomed to repeat history are those who know it best.
enframed
King Shit of Fuck Mountain

Postby askii on Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:23 am

I was out Climate Striking all day and am just getting up to speed on today's episode of Whistleblowergate.

So two racist handsy grandpas running for President of the United States are simultaneously accusing one another of using foreign policy ostensibly targeting corruption in Ukraine to corruptly gain personal or political advantage; both have publicly admitted that the actions in question took place, but one has also called them #FakeNews while unconstitutionally preventing Congress from seeing the whistleblower complaint about them which he is now smearing as "partisan".

Is that about the shape of it?

Our politics have become fractal.
askii
tv clown
tv clown

Postby Angus Jung on Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:53 am

askii wrote:So two racist handsy grandpas running for President of the United States are simultaneously accusing one another of using foreign policy ostensibly targeting corruption in Ukraine to corruptly gain personal or political advantage; both have publicly admitted that the actions in question took place, but one has also called them #FakeNews while unconstitutionally preventing Congress from seeing the whistleblower complaint about them which he is now smearing as "partisan".

This scandal should (but won't) take down both Trump and Biden. The accusations both are throwing at each other are both true!

At the very least, it may get some investigative reporters looking into Biden and his dipshit son.
Angus Jung
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby seanurban on Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:57 pm

Why do I feel like Russia is the only winner in all this?
seanurban
King High

Postby Tommy on Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:17 pm

the_joe_lemur wrote:
Angus Jung wrote:

He's 93 and she's 16

I see what you did there.
Tommy
Heaven-Sent Hero
Heaven-Sent Hero

Postby Ranxerox on Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:05 am

seanurban wrote:Why do I feel like Russia is the only winner in all this?

Our nation has been tied to the ankle of a small man unable to separate his self interest from that of the nation, and there is a meticulously cultivated and abetted portion of the nation that cannot manage that differentiation any better. There is no national benefit to that confusion. What the Russian's gain seems murky, but visible. Trump will ultimately lose. Is that by itself a gain for anyone else?
Ranxerox
man forced to eat beard
man forced to eat beard

Postby TomTheBum on Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:40 am

I stumbled upon this interview with jg ballard from 2004 and i thought fitting to post this one bit here-

JB: The majority of your novels can be read as provocative celebrations of the transformative and transgressive powers of the imagination. In Millennium People, however, the imagination is spectacularly lacking. Your cosy phrase "the upholstered apocalypse" gestures, rather worryingly, towards an imaginative and critical impasse of sorts, doesn't it? Is this decay in the life of the mind a terminal state of affairs?

JGB: Nothing is ever terminal, thank God. As we hesitate, the road unrolls itself, dividing and turning. But there is something deeply suffocating about life today in the prosperous west. Bourgeoisification, the suburbanisation of the soul, proceeds at an unnerving pace. Tyranny becomes docile and subservient, and a soft totalitarianism prevails, as obsequious as a wine waiter. Nothing is allowed to distress and unsettle us. The politics of the playgroup rules us all.

The chief role of the universities is to prolong adolescence into middle age, at which point early retirement ensures that we lack the means or the will to enforce significant change. When Markham (not JGB) uses the phrase "upholstered apocalypse" he reveals that he knows what is really going on in Chelsea Marina. That is why he is drawn to Gould, who offers a desperate escape.

My real fear is that boredom and inertia may lead people to follow a deranged leader with far fewer moral scruples than Richard Gould, that we will put on jackboots and black uniforms and the aspect of the killer simply to relieve the boredom. A vicious and genuinely mindless neo-fascism, a skilfully aestheticised racism, might be the first consequence of globalisation, when Classic Coke® and California merlot are the only drinks on the menu. At times I look around the executive housing estates of the Thames Valley and feel that it is already here, quietly waiting its day, and largely unknown to itself.

don't shoot the messenger
TomTheBum
complete piece of shit
complete piece of shit

Postby Anthony Flack on Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:18 am

Angus Jung wrote:This scandal should (but won't) take down both Trump and Biden. The accusations both are throwing at each other are both true!

At the very least, it may get some investigative reporters looking into Biden and his dipshit son.

I'm no fan of Biden, but everything I've read on the matter (not a lot to be fair) indicates that Biden did nothing to assist his dipshit son, and Trump is talking shit as usual. If you have anything concrete to indicate corruption on Biden's part, then do spill.

But if reports are to believed, calls to remove Shokin were coming from numerous places including the UK, the EU, the IMF and the US embassy in Kiev, on the basis that Shokin was doing fuck all to prosecute corruption in Ukraine, and the investigation into the company Biden's dipshit son was a board member of was at that point a year old and going nowhere (which is also not surprising if Shoken was doing fuck all). It seems that Biden was neither the originator of the demands to have Shokin removed, nor would his dipshit son have benefited from his removal and could even stand to lose if Shokin was replaced by a more effectual prosecutor, which is what was being demanded.

Hunter Biden is surely a dipshit, but Biden Sr. does not seem to be complicit in any of his dipshittery, and compared to what the Trump spawn get up to the accusation seems quaint by comparison.
Anthony Flack
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Angus Jung on Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:10 pm

Anthony Flack wrote: the investigation into the company Biden's dipshit son was a board member of

Now I feel bad. I called Hunter Biden a dipshit, not acknowledging the deep level of expertise he no doubt possesses with regard to the Ukranian natural gas market in order to have been on the board at Burisma. Give me a fucking break.
Angus Jung
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Wood Goblin on Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:53 pm

I don’t doubt that he’s a schmuck and mediocrity who rose the ranks quickly because of his last name and golden Rolodex, but Hunter Biden also wasn’t plucked from obscurity to serve on Burisma board. The dude worked for the Department of Commerce and as a lobbyist and global M&A guy.
Wood Goblin
Guardian Diety of the Planet

Postby Wood Goblin on Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:58 pm

If you want to depress yourself, look at the composition of a typical board. Google NYT board of directors, for example. Almost nobody on the board came from publishing.
Wood Goblin

Postby seanurban on Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:05 pm

I injured my ribs on Monday and you guys aren't helping LOL <ouch>
seanurban
King High

Postby Anthony Flack on Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:37 pm

Angus Jung wrote:Now I feel bad. I called Hunter Biden a dipshit, not acknowledging the deep level of expertise he no doubt possesses with regard to the Ukranian natural gas market in order to have been on the board at Burisma. Give me a fucking break.

I called him a dipshit too, but I was asking if you had any evidence to suspect corruption on the part of Joe Biden as alleged by Donald Trump. I'd be quite interested to know if you did, because nobody else seems to have anything, but based on your deflection I guess that you don't.
Anthony Flack
Present-day God
Present-day God

PreviousNext

Return to Crap / Not Crap