home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

EA Hall of Fame

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Re: EA Hall of Fame

Postby andyman on Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:52 am

biscuitdough wrote:The rule with JMP Marshalls is

has anything been modified other than the knobs

If that motherfucker has the stock circuit, I will look into the DHL troubles if one of you locals will facilitate my next paycheck going to this craigslister.

NO MODS
NO MASTERS
offal wrote:I just want to be able to play bitchin' single-stroke rolls before I die
andyman
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius

Postby Carl on Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:24 pm

Anthony Flack wrote:You still have the diamond-shaped nature of the image working against any comfortable fit against text.

Perhaps you could do the ol' underneathy move...?

dvockins wrote:That is the most pretentious bullshit I have heard in the last three years and I live in Brooklyn.
Carl
Lode Star of the Twenty-First Century

Postby Janeway on Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:43 pm

i love you guys.. this is quite a well we've started in the middle of a desert huh? :smt006
Kayte wrote: i'm like, pour me a fucking synthohol bish.
Janeway
World's Ideal Leader w/ VersatileTalents

Postby Pasta on Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:45 am

/FM mathew in "the thread for women"
Well you see this is all because God has a highly ironic sense of humor...like a cosmic-level Borscht Belt comedian/.
Ninety Five Cents? FUCK YOU!!! I'LL SKATE TO THE BEACH.
Pasta
Fucking Survivor....Fuck Cancer

Postby Madman Munt on Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:08 pm

Tom wrote:
eliya wrote:Let's help Hinduism save the swastika!

I was at Chuck-E-Cheese like a week after the election. Walking to the bathroom past the birthday party table area. I see a reserved sign that said "Swastika". Fuck no way, I'm thinking. It didn't look like the people were there yet, but immediately I'm seeing every white family in the restaurant and being like... "Yeah, it's totally them. They named their little kid Swastika." I'm just about ready to take a picture to post on reddit, when in walks the Swastika family. Of course it was a perfectly normal Indian family and I'm a dipshit. Of course I knew that the Swastika was an Hindu symbol, but I didn't realize that it was also a common last name.

I'm still like 75% sure there was a kid in there named Swastika or RaHoWa or Himmler or something.

On a side note, someone came into my store a few weeks ago named Joe Goebbels. What is wrong with people.
Madman Munt
amir vahedi
amir vahedi

Postby Madman Munt on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:45 pm

Madman Munt wrote:HOF b_d, you mad bastard. Wherever you are.

wellsyuk wrote:
big_dave wrote:i've been studying these nazi-war machine funders for a while:

gold bear : 10.0 masterpiece
star mix : 9.5 near perfect
fantasy mix : will be sorely missed
kiddie super mix : 8.0 awesome, but why is the pack aimed at children only available in bags so big that you cant possible eat half without getting diabetes or fattyitis
magic mix : 9.0 but we all know that fantasy mix was better
horror mix : 7.5 not exactly magic mix
sports mix : 7.5 the same as horror mix but some better, some worse
tangfastics : 9.0 quality, but better drunk than sober.
milky mix : 8.0 too much of a good thing
micromix : 8.9 ace
strawbs : 7.0 pretty good
sour strawbs : 6.5 way too much of a good thing. if they sold three of these together for 25p i'd be happy
schtrompf mix : 9.schtrompf
mint imperials : 3.0 some of the worst mint imperials money can buy
licorice mix : 2.5 terrible, hardly actual licorice. why, when the licorice in micromix is so tasty?
car-en-sac : 10.0 fucking genius, especially the tiny bags
cola bottles : 8.0 not perfect but a very classy version of the a good sweet
jelly beans : 2.5 bottom of the range jelly beans priced out of the market, and bottomed out of the wacky-flavour arms race
dolly mixture : 2.9 not really proper dolly mixture, just lame

This is really quite some work young man. I'd wager that Haribo just generally have way too many bland jelly-based sweets mixed amongst too few marshmallow style softer treats.
What the flying fuck is in the 'schtrompf mix'?
Madman Munt
amir vahedi
amir vahedi

Postby Tommy Alpha on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:52 am

Rimbaud III wrote:
Isabelle Gall wrote:"Bit Of Fantasy Guff For Those Games Workshop Comic Shop Types In Long Black Leather Trench Coats You Know The Ones Usually Called Nigel Or Dave And Talking To Each Other In Wankerish Voices In Your Local"

Truefax: A couple of friends and I were once kidnapped by a gang of these sorts in order to flesh out a party they were having. They bundled us into the back of their van - parked outside the pub we'd all just left, independently of each other - and took us to their party, where, to their credit, they actually became quite hospitable. Having established that we weren't going to be bumulated in the orc-holes everyone relaxed, and they passed round the cider and poppers. It was probably the result of mead-induced Stockholm Syndrome, but by the end of the night I had agreed to become his squire and to join him at a battle reenactment the following weekend. It felt like I really wanted that to happen too. Dude even showed me his sword. I was brought round by my less inebriated friend. I wanted to believe he was attempting to rescue me from a life of servitude to a man with a voice so high I wondered if his testicles, rather than dropping, had ascended so far that they'd become his eyes. In actual fact my pal had been rebuffed by the only female present. Aint got shite if you aint no knight.

My master's name was Nigel.
Tommy Alpha
Guardian Diety of the Planet
Guardian Diety of the Planet

Postby Dudley on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:47 pm

Tommy Alpha wrote:
Rimbaud III wrote:
Isabelle Gall wrote:"Bit Of Fantasy Guff For Those Games Workshop Comic Shop Types In Long Black Leather Trench Coats You Know The Ones Usually Called Nigel Or Dave And Talking To Each Other In Wankerish Voices In Your Local"

Truefax: A couple of friends and I were once kidnapped by a gang of these sorts in order to flesh out a party they were having. They bundled us into the back of their van - parked outside the pub we'd all just left, independently of each other - and took us to their party, where, to their credit, they actually became quite hospitable. Having established that we weren't going to be bumulated in the orc-holes everyone relaxed, and they passed round the cider and poppers. It was probably the result of mead-induced Stockholm Syndrome, but by the end of the night I had agreed to become his squire and to join him at a battle reenactment the following weekend. It felt like I really wanted that to happen too. Dude even showed me his sword. I was brought round by my less inebriated friend. I wanted to believe he was attempting to rescue me from a life of servitude to a man with a voice so high I wondered if his testicles, rather than dropping, had ascended so far that they'd become his eyes. In actual fact my pal had been rebuffed by the only female present. Aint got shite if you aint no knight.

My master's name was Nigel.

So good.

Rimbaud III wrote:Bumulated In The Orc-hole

The Mars Volta LP we've all been waiting for.
Seby wrote:How does the sting of marginalisation taste now, you pick-using oppressors?
Dudley

Postby dontfeartheringo on Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:52 pm

Dudley wrote:
Rimbaud III wrote:Bumulated In The Orc-hole

The Mars Volta LP we've all been waiting for.

HOF comment IN THE HALL OF FAME THREAD.
tmidgett wrote:John Bonham has no competition. Literally none.
dontfeartheringo
Master of Cunnilingus
Master of Cunnilingus

Postby Evin Relocation on Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:10 am

Win-ception.
Evin Relocation
forced to change shirt
forced to change shirt

Postby El Protoolio on Sat May 06, 2017 10:43 pm

From the Albini's Lyrics thread

agiant wrote:
jimmy spako wrote:I'm guessing you don't own a copy of Songs About Ordering a Fucking Beer in Other Languages then.

Yes, I do

My favourite track is "The modelo"

El Protoolio
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby noise&light on Sun May 14, 2017 9:38 am

El Protoolio wrote:From the Albini's Lyrics thread

agiant wrote:
jimmy spako wrote:I'm guessing you don't own a copy of Songs About Ordering a Fucking Beer in Other Languages then.

Yes, I do

My favourite track is "The modelo"

Hilarious! HOF indeed!
There's no reason
To feel all the hard times
To lay down the hard lines
It's absolutely true
noise&light
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived

Postby Get dog costumes on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:52 pm

Mama Clortho wrote:
enframed wrote:I have a new mailman, his name is Scott.

Pretty intrigued by this. Anything else you can tell us about Scott?

I'm sorry if anyone thinks this is unworthy - I understand - but I cannot stop laughing
prd wrote:Even Hitler brought more to a form than you did to a discussion.
Get dog costumes
man forced to eat beard
man forced to eat beard

Postby the finger genius on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:55 pm

Anthony Flack wrote:
Clyde wrote:I don't make a habit of wishing death upon people

Well you'll never become a Republican Senator with that attitude.
jimmy two hands wrote:Then we all log off internet and eat nachos. All is well.

Eighteen Hundred and Froze to Death
the finger genius
not wearing any pants
not wearing any pants

Postby jimmy two hands on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:19 pm

Somehow I missed this one back in December.
numberthirty wrote:It occurred to me that Ridley Scott turned into the thinking man's Rob Zombie right around Prometheus.
banjo.comics.pigfuck.stoner metal.rock operas.

AudioTruth wrote:Everything I buy from other brands break after a couple years, this is because they are only interested in making money. I'm only interested in long-lasting eargasms.
jimmy two hands
King Shit of Fuck Mountain

Postby Carl on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:38 pm

steve wrote:
Whenever I mention serial child-rapist Ted Nugent, I like to make sure I use the full honorific serial child-rapist Ted Nugent, because I want it to become a standard. I want all search engines to auto-complete the letter "s" to "serial child-rapist Ted Nugent." I want all references to serial child-rapist Ted Nugent to use precisely that language. I never want anyone to forget that the racist, sexist, chickenhawk egomaniac, serial child-rapist Ted Nugent has raped a lot of children. He brags about it.

He's literally the worst. Jerk isn't nearly insulting enough.

Falco from FOTL is a fine fellow. He is rude in a funny way toward people who have it coming. Not a jerk by any stretch.
dvockins wrote:That is the most pretentious bullshit I have heard in the last three years and I live in Brooklyn.
Carl

Postby Antero on Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:27 pm

Anonymous37 wrote:Honky, Fiona Apple’s second album? Better than you’d think, the goofy, daffy, pranking title notwithstanding. Fiona, who’s a wiz on the keys – no metronome needed – will wow you with her words as well. “What?”, “How?”, “Hah! This shit?”: I hear you wrongly hoot. When the tunes woo you, you will howl. The hedonistic, the heart-tugging, the wry, the needful songs – Ten Thousand Maniacs take heed – perk, worm, heft, throng, teethe, burst through, then fly, heron-like, born to her.

-- Fiona Apple, When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He'll Win the Whole Thing 'fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might so When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land and If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right.
Is you crazy baby, I gots to grind
Antero
World's Greatest Lover
World's Greatest Lover

Postby the finger genius on Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:57 am

Nate Dort wrote:Flipping The Nut is the 14th worst RHCP song
jimmy two hands wrote:Then we all log off internet and eat nachos. All is well.

Eighteen Hundred and Froze to Death
the finger genius
not wearing any pants
not wearing any pants

Postby Antero on Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:12 am

This, from the Mean-Spirited Thread About Each Other's Boots, is probably the most underrated post on this site.

Madman Munt wrote:What do you keep in that side pocket? Half a saucisson sec?
Is you crazy baby, I gots to grind
Antero
World's Greatest Lover
World's Greatest Lover

Previous

Return to General Discussion