home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

Hilarious Joke

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Re: Hilarious Joke

Postby Janeway on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:46 pm

god as a young janeway like female tried dating the devil in the form of a guy who thinks he’s a good guy but hurt her in every way imaginable and then gave him the curse of remorse so he could feel how terrible his actions were and when the guilt hangover hit the severe depression and anxiety of it all, he questioned how he could do every terrible thing and this perfect goddess just is there loving always, why? and how? and gods like “duh”. because that’s what you do when you love someone.

but then the devils thinking, like holy cow am i a bad guy? how could i do such terrible things at this perfect goddess I love above all others?

and gods like “duh, because you love me”.

that’s just how devils act when they’re in love, light side of the force cause an equal reaction from the dark side of the force. both feel pain but it’s only fair to feel this much because of the immense perfect pleasure created by their love.

lol
Kayte wrote: i'm like, pour me a fucking synthohol bish.
Janeway
World's Ideal Leader w/ VersatileTalents
World's Ideal Leader w/ VersatileTalents

Postby hayate on Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:47 pm

Following video relevant for two reasons:

1. Janeways above post involving asbestos pun reminded me
2. Only now, watching again for the first time after almost 5 years, do I fully understand why my ex made me watch this video.

NOW I get it!! Oh the irony.

phpBB [media]
Neofascism will be the ultimate expression of libertarian social liberalism, of the unit which starts in May 68. Its specificity holds in this formula: All is allowed, but nothing is possible. -M.C.
hayate
puggy pearson
puggy pearson

Postby Anthony Flack on Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:34 pm

Apparently two identical fermions can't occupy the same space. They say it's due to the Pauli Exclusion Principle, but that's all just spin.

BaDUM-physics!
Anthony Flack
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Boombats on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:47 pm

What do you call someone who uses their privilege to help marginalized people by beating themselves bloody and playing with their own shit?
G.G. Ally
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby total_douche on Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:09 am

What do you call a male feminist?

Single.
total_douche
not wearing any pants
not wearing any pants

Postby Boombats on Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:02 am

total_douche wrote:What do you call a male feminist?

Single.

That's dumb both in its chowderheaded implication, and in that it's factually incorrect. Male feminist here, haven't been single since 1992.
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby hayate on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:14 pm

Single.

A female.

There's no such thing as a male feminist.
Neofascism will be the ultimate expression of libertarian social liberalism, of the unit which starts in May 68. Its specificity holds in this formula: All is allowed, but nothing is possible. -M.C.
hayate
puggy pearson
puggy pearson

Postby Anthony Flack on Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:18 pm

Why not?
Anthony Flack
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby total_douche on Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:00 am

Boombats wrote:

Single.

That's dumb both in its chowderheaded implication, and in that it's factually incorrect. Male feminist here, haven't been single since 1992.

Sorry, I was having a bad anxiety weekend. For clarification, I am a postmodernist and a feminist, which probably also makes me also a radical. I've been struggling with analysis paralysis and guilt; guilt for being attracted to people, mostly. I overanalyze my relationships with people I might consider pursuing, by that I mean the potential power dynamics, whether or not acting on my attraction could be construed as creepy or manipulative, whether it's okay for me to be attracted to anyone at all, whether or not my biological urges are inherently evil, and the only conclusion I can come to is that I'm a piece of shit.

At the same time, he-man fag-hatin' gitcherassinthekitchen dudes don't think about it and generally do what they want without thought of repercussion. And most of my feminist friends are dating that kind of dude, their own frustration be damned, but bear in mind that I live in a fairly rural part of the Wisconsin/Minnesota border land, and that's just how most of the dudes are - who am I to judge someone for dating who is available? People's reasons for attraction are complicated, and sometimes I forget that.

But sometimes I envy those dudes and their ability to not give a shit, and I have to remind myself that the structure of society is the problem, not the urges I share with the rest of humanity.

Also, to be fair, things have gotten a lot more complicated since 1992.
total_douche
not wearing any pants
not wearing any pants

Postby Boombats on Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:38 am

total_douche wrote:...he-man fag-hatin' gitcherassinthekitchen dudes don't think about it and generally do what they want without thought of repercussion. And most of my feminist friends are dating that kind of dude, their own frustration be damned...

I am not sure your friends are really feminists.

These (somewhat straw) men are NOT feminists. They're opportunists

This article is a load of anti-feminist horseshit
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby hayate on Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:37 pm

I fuckin love gg allin
Last edited by hayate on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hayate
puggy pearson
puggy pearson

Postby total_douche on Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:50 pm

Boombats wrote:These (somewhat straw) men are NOT feminists. They're opportunists

Yes, but the fact remains that a man who identifies as a feminist can, and will, alarm some women. It could be that identifying as a feminist has actually lessened my prospects (that was part of the joke).

This article is a load of anti-feminist horseshit

I agree. I posted it as an example of one of the messages that exists and is reiterated by some groups of women. The three articles I referenced all concern the problem of what it means to be a man who identifies as a feminist, and how it can spur very negative reactions in some potential partners. I'm very glad that it hasn't caused any problems for you. It shouldn't! I will point out, however, that a lot of things have changed in the last thirty years... would your experiences be the same if you were in my cohort? I'm just asking you to consider that.

My struggle is that sometimes, I get so lost in the noise, that I forget that it's okay to want to fuck people. The problem isn't that people want to be sexual. The problem is that people want to use their unearned power - I prefer the term "birthright" to privilege because it lays bare the unearned nature of dominant status by parentage - to fuck people who might not want to be fucked by them. Sometimes, people want to fuck people, but repress it, because society says so. And that the complex web of problems this creates can make expressing your own sexuality very, very difficult. It's an easy rabbit hole to fall down when your conscience is overactive (and don't get me started on my internal conflict over residing on stolen land). Sometimes, too, I get so caught up in my failure to be to the kind of man who gets to spend their life with the remarkable young women that I crush on that I forget that attraction is a complex thing, often constrained by the social environment. Does it make a woman less of a feminist if she finds someone whose beliefs on that subject are contradictory to her own, yet does not force her to conform to his expectations, and is otherwise a fine match? What if she has nobody else to choose from? Does she have to sacrifice her own needs to be a "good feminist?" I don't think so. No, I reject that line of thinking. I can't care about someone and tell them who they ought to fall in love with.

At any rate, there is a razor's edge that society is going to have to figure out, and it's not going to be as simple as a disposable catchphrase like "equal pay for equal work." That's for sure.
total_douche
not wearing any pants
not wearing any pants

Postby Anthony Flack on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:24 pm

total_douche wrote:Yes, but the fact remains that a man who identifies as a feminist can, and will, alarm some women. It could be that identifying as a feminist has actually lessened my prospects (that was part of the joke).

Maybe stop going around identifying yourself then. Who needs labels anyway? Other people can make up their own minds about what they think you are.

I tend to think of feminism being something that you do. Like being a musician. If you're out doing it, you don't need to worry about what you call yourself. I am suspicious of the David Cameron kind of "feminism" which you can wear like a T-shirt but doesn't manifest as anything in particular. Like calling yourself a musician but never going out and playing.

People don't need to "be" things, just DO things.
Anthony Flack
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Boombats on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:01 pm

total_douche wrote:I will point out, however, that a lot of things have changed in the last thirty years... would your experiences be the same if you were in my cohort? I'm just asking you to consider that.

No, my experiences would not be the same because I have also experienced all that which came before your cohort and after the inception of mine. That does not mean that I stopped experiencing, observing and understanding things once yours came about, nor does it mean that mine is de facto incomprehensible to you. However I would assert that one has a better chance of seeing the big picture when one has had more time to look upon it all. It was certainly considered by popular society to be more laughable for a man to call himself a feminist in the 80's and 90's than it is today, and in these short years since I know it has become trite for woke bros to take on the Male Feminist mantle. That does not mean that being a man and supporting the fight for equality is now null and void just because of virtue-signalling PUAs.

Anthony Flack wrote:
total_douche wrote:Yes, but the fact remains that a man who identifies as a feminist can, and will, alarm some women. It could be that identifying as a feminist has actually lessened my prospects (that was part of the joke).

Maybe stop going around identifying yourself then. Who needs labels anyway? Other people can make up their own minds about what they think you are.

I tend to think of feminism being something that you do. Like being a musician. If you're out doing it, you don't need to worry about what you call yourself. I am suspicious of the David Cameron kind of "feminism" which you can wear like a T-shirt but doesn't manifest as anything in particular. Like calling yourself a musician but never going out and playing.

People don't need to "be" things, just DO things.

I would like to add a hearty and resounding "THIS!"
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby Redline on Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:56 pm

Just be nice to people. The Golden Rule?

I'll talk about Hot Wheels if someone doesn't tell a joke soon.
Redline
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Anthony Flack on Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:12 pm

Why are so many Hot Wheels based on Ford models?
So kids get used to pushing them.
Anthony Flack
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Redline on Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:29 pm

Anthony Flack wrote:Why are so many Hot Wheels based on Ford models?
So kids get used to pushing them.

WOW...
Well, Hot Wheel designer Larry Wood spent a lot of time in the 60's working for ...FORD.

Even though his first design was a concept car called the Tri-Baby in 1971, 3 years after Hot Wheels were born...

The first sixteen Hot Wheels had the Hot Heap (model A), the Ford -J car, a T-bird and of course, The Custom Mustang.
Redline
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby travis k on Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:17 pm

"What's the difference between a blonde and a refrigerator?"
"A refrigerator doesn't fart when you take the meat out."
travis k
"kick a ginger day" victim
"kick a ginger day" victim

Postby travis k on Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:51 pm