home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

Not coming to this forum anymore :( Booo

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Not coming to this forum anymore :( Booo

Postby KillPopRecordsLLC on Wed May 21, 2008 11:32 pm

This WAS one of my favorite sites on the internet. I have been coming here several years and reading up on all the decent info the forum has to offer. I decided to register and start joining in on the community here and within a few days I have had it. I cant do it.

99% have been nothing but jerks. Even within a few minuets of my first post 2 people attack me. And every post after that is never just an answer for a question I have it always to cut me down in some really snobbish way.

I thought this was a really mature forum I was wrong. This is probably less mature than the nirvanaclub.com forum which is mostly 16 year olds. And this is also even more snobbish then the reverend guitar forum which I lasted there a little longer (for a few months) before I got completely sick of the snobbish tude.

I posted a song on which the chorus had a part where I purposely let me voice crack and sing out of tune. I really like that sorta of thing. Pavement does it a lot and nirvana also. And you guys give me shit for it. For not being able to sing. Sorry trying something different. Sorry its not cookie cutter and mainstream.

I feel really bad. Not from how you guys try to be complete assholes in response of everything I do that this would be happening on a cool forum I had really high hopes for.

I dont really care much what you guys think. Just wanted to let you know that you guys drove me away from this site.

You know I truly have more important things to do then get in any sort feuds or name calling with you guys. Because I could. We could go back and forth calling any other faggots but im above that. So I'm just rolling out of here. And you guys can continue on clinging to this forum because it is your life except for your day job which is probably delivering donuts or something. Or going to some fancy recording school you paying 30 grand for in hopes of someday becoming an intern and working for free providing coffee and foot rubs to steve albini or the black guy that plays trumpet in the sesame street band at his studio in Boca Raton.

I think I said all I wanted to say. Im out. Peace.
KillPopRecordsLLC
pope
pope

Re: Not coming to this forum anymore :( Booo

Postby Boombats on Wed May 21, 2008 11:44 pm

KillPopRecordsLLC wrote:black guy

RACIST!

Just kidding.

But did you expect anything else from a largely "indie rock" crowd? Look you're relatively young if In Utero came out when you were nine. Best work on thickening your skin is all. And be thankful zom-zom isn't here anymore to scathe you to death.

Try discussing the N word around here if you REALLY want a shitstorm.
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby Rick Reuben on Wed May 21, 2008 11:47 pm

antero wrote:And on top of that, there are fucking Goths all over the place.
Rick Reuben

Postby Rick Reuben on Wed May 21, 2008 11:54 pm

Boombats wrote:Try discussing the N word around here if you REALLY want a shitstorm.
Or bears. Bring up bears, and you're really asking for it.
Rick Reuben

Postby KillPopRecordsLLC on Wed May 21, 2008 11:54 pm

what does you guys being indie have anything to do with anything. I bet anything you dudes are completely mainstream atleast compared to me. Yes i am young (23). And you most of you are probably old enough to me my gay fathers. Whats your point? That some how when your older your what???? Have the right to be an ass. I already assume most of you were old farts anyway.

I care way more about music and musical ethic then you people could ever understand. And at this point in my life I probably own and have way better more analogue/pro audio gear the some of you geezer's combine. But that doesnt matter. Not the point. Point his you guys beings dicks.
KillPopRecordsLLC
pope
pope

Postby hamburglarized on Wed May 21, 2008 11:54 pm

I'm gonna miss him.
KillPopRecordsLLC wrote:I bet anything you dudes are completely mainstream atleast compared to me.
hamburglarized
viceroy
viceroy

Postby El Protoolio on Wed May 21, 2008 11:57 pm

Is this your first time on the internet?
El Protoolio
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby KillPopRecordsLLC on Wed May 21, 2008 11:57 pm

see this is what im talking about. You guys cant even be haflway decent for half a millisecond. You guys just take 1 thing I said like "black people" and its going to become 2 pages dedicated to making fun of that. This is exactly what im talking about.
KillPopRecordsLLC
pope
pope

Postby jpardey on Wed May 21, 2008 11:58 pm

While lurking, I picked up the following:

Search before posting
Don't think of joining this forum to advertise. Sure, bring up what you do in discussion, but don't just hop on to get business. Once you know a lot of the people here, it's alright, but you just joined to promote your business, judging by your post count and username.
Come on, enough about how Nirvana was recorded.

Happy posting! Actually, wait. You said you are leaving, so you're leaving. So quoth the guidelines, easily visible, as they are stickied in general discussion.
jpardey
president
president

Postby kerble on Thu May 22, 2008 12:01 am

jpardey wrote:While lurking, I picked up the following:

Search before posting
Don't think of joining this forum to advertise. Sure, bring up what you do in discussion, but don't just hop on to get business. Once you know a lot of the people here, it's alright, but you just joined to promote your business, judging by your post count and username.
Come on, enough about how Nirvana was recorded.

Happy posting! Actually, wait. You said you are leaving, so you're leaving. So quoth the guidelines, easily visible, as they are stickied in general discussion.

jpardey! welcome to the forum. nice post.
you seem astute. I think you'll like it here.

salut!

Faiz
kerble is right.
SA | SF | FZ | SI | RD | DA | K | CP | T
kerble
King Shit of Fuck Mountain

Postby Nina on Thu May 22, 2008 12:02 am

Boombats wrote: "indie rock" crowd?

Hey, Fuck you Boomboom!

I AM NOT AN INDIE.
Great art is horseshit. Buy tacos. - Bukowski
Nina
Heaven-Sent Hero
Heaven-Sent Hero

Postby Boombats on Thu May 22, 2008 12:04 am

Last edited by Boombats on Thu May 22, 2008 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby kerble on Thu May 22, 2008 12:04 am

Nina wrote:
Boombats wrote: "indie rock" crowd?

Hey, Fuck you Boomboom!

MULLATPWN3D!

Nina wrote:I AM NOT AN INDIE.

I am.

oh...Indie

never mind.

Faiz
kerble is right.
kerble

Postby El Protoolio on Thu May 22, 2008 12:05 am

Doude, first of all most of us have never noticed your presence before this so I guarantee we won't miss it.

Second, if you really have been coming here for years you know we play rough. If you can't hack it www.disney.com is just a click away.

Third, when you create a thread like this you are inviting ridicule.
El Protoolio
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby KillPopRecordsLLC on Thu May 22, 2008 12:05 am

your such a fucking assholes. I dont have to advertise for business whatsoever you fucking piece of shit. I THOUGHT some of you local dudes into recording were cool and would want to check out my setup and talk gear. Why the FUCK would I advertise on here. dumbass. And who gives a fuck if I asked what mic was used on inutero. I cant ask 1 nirvana related question. Im not entitled? You guys are above that???? So just attack me for just asking something like that?
KillPopRecordsLLC
pope
pope

Postby Boombats on Thu May 22, 2008 12:06 am

KillPopRecordsLLC wrote:what does you guys being indie have anything to do with anything.

I'm not indie. But stereotypical indie rockers are known to be snobbish, that's all.

KillPopRecordsLLC wrote:I bet anything you dudes are completely mainstream atleast compared to me.

Ah, no I don't think so.

KillPopRecordsLLC wrote:Whats your point?

It's that thing that just went zipping over your head.

KillPopRecordsLLC wrote:And at this point in my life I probably own and have way better more analogue/pro audio gear the some of you geezer's combine.

Could I care less? No.

KillPopRecordsLLC wrote:You guys just take 1 thing I said like "black people" and its going to become 2 pages dedicated to making fun of that. This is exactly what im talking about.

Amtrak called, they said you left your sense of humor on a southbound train.
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby kerble on Thu May 22, 2008 12:07 am

'ello, guv. I also speak 'indi, too, luv.

PWImage3D!
kerble is right.
kerble

Postby kerble on Thu May 22, 2008 12:08 am

KillPopRecordsLLC wrote:your such a fucking assholes. I dont have to advertise for business whatsoever you fucking piece of shit. I THOUGHT some of you local dudes into recording were cool and would want to check out my setup and talk gear. Why the FUCK would I advertise on here. dumbass. And who gives a fuck if I asked what mic was used on inutero. I cant ask 1 nirvana related question. Im not entitled? You guys are above that???? So just attack me for just asking something like that?

yeah, pretty much. you wanna stick around?
kerble is right.
kerble

Postby Big John on Thu May 22, 2008 12:08 am

I have always wondered what mike they used to record "Tequana Taxi" its so clear. Hurb Alpert rules.
Big John
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius

Postby KillPopRecordsLLC on Thu May 22, 2008 12:10 am

wow nice high schoolish vibe here. This is great.
Last edited by KillPopRecordsLLC on Thu May 22, 2008 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
KillPopRecordsLLC
pope
pope

Next

Return to General Discussion