home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

Celebrity Crush, Regardless Of Era

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Re: Celebrity Crush, Regardless Of Era

Postby curry pervert on Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:44 pm

noise&light wrote:
curry pervert wrote:I hadn't heard of it. A quick search is confusing, found this quote from Variety magazine: “The Bronze” emerged as one of Sundance’s strongest titles, receiving an enthusiastic reception from audiences". but all the reviews say it's crap!

It's never going to be a Criterion Collection title. But she plays an angry and bitter, washed-up-at-26, ex-olympian. Her insults were the funniest part of the film. I wouldn't recommend this title to everyone. But if you like her, it's interesting (and funny) viewing.

Cool, I'll check that out.
caix wrote:Whoever said they started missing Clocker Bob after reading your dribble, I didn't get it at first. Now I totally get it. I am really missing Bob right now.
curry pervert
dave "devilfish" ulliot
dave "devilfish" ulliot

Postby curry pervert on Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:45 pm

the_joe_lemur wrote:The Big Bang Theory is terrible in many ways, only one of which is the age-old and well-worn trope of taking conventionally attractive actors and passing them off as homely by putting them in frumpy clothes and glasses.

This has bugged me for a long time, especially as I frequently find the 'frump' more attractive than the supposedly stunning female lead.
caix wrote:Whoever said they started missing Clocker Bob after reading your dribble, I didn't get it at first. Now I totally get it. I am really missing Bob right now.
curry pervert
dave "devilfish" ulliot
dave "devilfish" ulliot

Postby travis k on Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:52 am

Rosemarie DeWitt
travis k
suspicious flashlight
suspicious flashlight

Postby Clyde on Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:22 am

It's such a cliche that I'm almost embarrassed by it, but like everybody else I have a thing for Eve Babitz. Image
NewDarkAge wrote:Dialectics, mate. No easy answers.
Clyde
Saint Who Rules w/ Extensive Magnanimity
Saint Who Rules w/ Extensive Magnanimity

Previous

Return to General Discussion