home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

for sale: things

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Re: for sale: things

Postby jeff_fox on Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:06 pm

tmoneygetpaid wrote:Selling the Fluffenator. 2-group La Spaziale machine, needs a repair.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/app/5760219277.html

So many fluffy coffees made on this thing.

Formerly owned by ME. That should boost the value, right?
zom-zom wrote:Posterior means butt.
Gay Name|Hungry Man|MegaMaul|Blank Banker
jeff_fox
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity

Postby eliya on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:47 am

four_oclocker_2 wrote:
tmoneygetpaid wrote:Selling the Fluffenator. 2-group La Spaziale machine, needs a repair.

RIP, Fluffy Machine. I burned so much milk with you.

The end of an era!
eliya

Postby ldopa_chicago on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:18 am

What, Greg can't repair the circuit board on the espresso machine?

Fuckin' amateur. :smt006
jimmy two hands wrote:Jam econo for fuck's sake.

I play guitar in Daddy's Boy
I played guitar in Fake Limbs and bass in Burn Permits.
ldopa_chicago
Leader with Extraordinary Personality
Leader with Extraordinary Personality

Postby tmidgett on Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:43 pm

Price drop:

Alembic F-2B. Newer one with an XLR DI and stuff. It's a very good, clean bass pre with a tube in it and it's cool and stuff. Peter Hook, David Gilmour, at least one or two dudes in the Grateful Dead. And me and Brian Orchard for a while. $550.
tmidgett
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby eliya on Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:04 pm

givemenoughrope wrote:[
How possible is it to run both via their own fw ports, make them an agg device, and then just clock via an external like the BLA or something. Would that work or is that asking for other problems?

They need a PCIe, PCIx, or a PCI card to work with them. They each connect through their FW ports to the PCI card (has 4 ports). I don't have a PCI card. I have a potentially working PCIe card.

If you use a desktop and have the card then you can then clock them using an external clock.
eliya

Postby sitwell on Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:22 pm

Just gauging interest here, but would anyone want an Epiphone Sheraton II body for free? These things are a pita to work on and I tried to "modify" (by which I mean totally fuck up) mine when I was 20. Hasn't been played in 15 years, so it's time to get rid of it. No pups, no tuners, fucked up electronics. I'm in Iowa City and I'm guessing no other PRFers live here, but hit me up if you do live in the area. If anyone wants it the next time I'm in Chicago let me know, you can have it. Might be Thanksgiving time or something. Not going to bother to ship it.
sitwell
denny dias
denny dias

Postby tmidgett on Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:51 pm

sitwell wrote:Just gauging interest here, but would anyone want an Epiphone Sheraton II body for free? These things are a pita to work on and I tried to "modify" (by which I mean totally fuck up) mine when I was 20. Hasn't been played in 15 years, so it's time to get rid of it. No pups, no tuners, fucked up electronics. I'm in Iowa City and I'm guessing no other PRFers live here, but hit me up if you do live in the area. If anyone wants it the next time I'm in Chicago let me know, you can have it. Might be Thanksgiving time or something. Not going to bother to ship it.

pm'ed
tmidgett
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby whoisalhedges on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:12 am

tmidgett wrote:
sitwell wrote:Just gauging interest here, but would anyone want an Epiphone Sheraton II body for free? These things are a pita to work on and I tried to "modify" (by which I mean totally fuck up) mine when I was 20. Hasn't been played in 15 years, so it's time to get rid of it. No pups, no tuners, fucked up electronics. I'm in Iowa City and I'm guessing no other PRFers live here, but hit me up if you do live in the area. If anyone wants it the next time I'm in Chicago let me know, you can have it. Might be Thanksgiving time or something. Not going to bother to ship it.

pm'ed

I'm really looking forward to hearing what may come from the Midyett Sheraton project. 8)
"Country music must go on!" -- Austin J. Hall, September 11, 2001
whoisalhedges
Eternal Bosom of Hot Love
Eternal Bosom of Hot Love

Location: Where they put chili on spaghetti, BBQ sauce on kielbasa, and men on the moon.

Postby tbone on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:38 pm

I have an Ampeg SVT 410HLF that I never use and should just get rid of. I will pass along the same deal I got on this thing: $200 to a PRF FM willing to come to my rehearsal space to pick it up.

Full disclosure: The grill is kinda F'd up but is probably easily fixable - I think that one side of the grill frame is just broken or something if memory serves. Also, just a heads up that the cab seemed *slightly* farty to me at times when I did briefly use it while playing bass in a short-lived band, but honestly, I think that it was just the way these cabs tend to sound, and also, I'm selling it for $200.

PM me if interested.
I play guitar in Mayor For Life and Jackhammer Hearts
tbone
Master Of The Computer
Master Of The Computer

Postby elisha wiesner on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:32 pm

Sonic Research ST-200 tuner. Good shape. Lightly used. $100 + shipping.

I also have a Shure SM-57 that looks exactly like every other SM-57 and is in good shape. $75

elisha wiesner
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius

Postby tmoneygetpaid on Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:54 pm

Selling Soundtoys 5 bundle ilok license. Legal, legit, full license (non-academic, non-upgrade). You do NOT need an ilok dongle to run this, just an ilok account. No hard copy included, you can download from their site.

Plugins included: Echoboy, Decapitator, Devil-Loc Deluxe (and Little Devil-Loc), Primaltap (and Little Primaltap), Microshift (and Little Microshift), Filterfreak, Panman, Little Alterboy (they will probably toss you a license to the full Alterboy when it's done), Phasemistress, Radiator, Crystallizer, Tremolator, Radiator (and Little Radiator).

Best plugin purchase you can make, imho.

$300 including ilok license transfer.
tmoneygetpaid
pryor
pryor

Postby Teacher's Pet on Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:49 am

Hoping to sell this thing on CL this weekend, but just in case anybody nearby is looking for a nice 1970's solid-state behemoth...

Onkyo TX-2500 receiver
Local pick-up only please.
Seeking $100 but will entertain offers if it means I don;t have to deal with CL.

Here is some info about it.

I cleaned it up and works.
Not cosmetically perfect, but nice.
I think I can dig up some photos.

Located in Brooklyn near Williamsburg Bridge.

Cleaning out the closet, more to come.
Teacher's Pet
World War 11 Veteran
World War 11 Veteran

Postby Major on Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:43 am

Major wrote:Anybody want a Mustang?

https://reverb.com/item/3120547-fender- ... aphne-blue

Got it yesterday as part of a trade with a dude. Fucked around with it last night. Fun guitar. Don't need it. As always, the PRF discount applies to the lower 48. I'd rather not ship this thing overseas, but if you'll pay, I'll ship.

Would also trade for a synth.
Major
Heaven-Sent Hero
Heaven-Sent Hero

Postby rappard on Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:38 am

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ MP3 player, 4 GB, indigo color; Rockbox installed. Works like a charm, I just don't use it enough anymore. Smoke- and pet-free home, yada yada yada. Accessories: black silicon sleeve, mini-USB cable, NO earphones (eeew), NO microSD card.

$30 ships it anywhere.
Robert Bork wrote:[S]ome of the worst rappers are white, like Nine Inch Nails.
rappard
World War 11 Veteran
World War 11 Veteran

Postby elisha wiesner on Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:44 pm

2003 Gibson Flying V. Made in USA. All original and in excellent shape. Cherry finish. Plays great, sounds killer! $600

elisha wiesner

Dr. Martens shoes

Postby Tommy on Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:45 pm

Dr. Martens shoes.

1996 UK-made Dr Martens 3-eye shoe - $50 or best offer (no idea value) - military sole, black, UK size 9. Great condition, worn maybe 10 times. Been sitting in a closet.

2014 Thai-made Dr Martens 3-eye Gibson shoe - $80 - original sole, black smooth, UK size 10. Mint unused condition. These were tried on once and never worn. Still in box. Received these as a gift. They were too big for me and I had no receipt to return or exchange them. Probably should have just walked into a Dr.M store and tried.

For sizing reference, I typically wear a US size 9.5 (Vans/Clarks) or 10 (Adidas/Puma) shoe depending on manufacturer. The old pair were a little narrow at the toe for me. The modern pair are simply too big for my foot.

I will take actual pics if someone is legit interested.

They both look like this:
Tommy
Guardian Diety of the Planet

Re: Dr. Martens shoes

Postby benadrian on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:37 pm

Tommy wrote:Dr. Martens shoes.

2014 Thai-made Dr Martens 3-eye Gibson shoe - $80 - original sole, black smooth, UK size 10. Mint unused condition. These were tried on once and never worn. Still in box. Received these as a gift. They were too big for me and I had no receipt to return or exchange them. Probably should have just walked into a Dr.M store and tried.

PM-ing.
benadrian
Heaven-Sent Hero
Heaven-Sent Hero

Postby llllllllllllllllllllllll on Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:48 am

Sold!
Last edited by llllllllllllllllllllllll on Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

dvockins wrote:Gold hardware means you are number one.
llllllllllllllllllllllll

Postby Boombats on Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:16 am

sold
Last edited by Boombats on Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Escape Rope / Blxck Onion / Black Mesa
warmowski wrote:Fire back, absolutely, always and forever no matter how much it blows Andy's mind.
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby elisha wiesner on Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:56 am

Ovation Viper. I got this one in as a basket case and just finished it up. It has Dimarzio humbuckers but is otherwise stock with no cracks/repairs etc... The tone pot is not in the circuit and there is a hole in the guard where the second toggle switch would have gone. I just set it up and it plays good. $350.

elisha wiesner

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion