home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

for sale: things

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Re: for sale: things

Postby gnangle on Wed May 23, 2018 7:57 pm

is this bonnie still around?

owen wrote:I am getting rid of a motorcycle. A nice motorcycle with only 650 miles on it. It is a 2013 Triumph Bonneville. It's getting nice out, what could be more fun? Help me keep my wife's stress level down, so I don't kill myself on this thing.

Damn thing is basically brand new, just sat in a garage. Hoping to get $4000 for it.
gnangle
"kick a ginger day" victim
"kick a ginger day" victim

Postby MrMattDiehl on Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:04 pm

Hi fine PRF folk.

Selling a USA Custom Guitars one-piece solid ash T-Master body (aka Jazzcaster, Telemaster, Offset Telecaster). This is from the USACG era when master luthier dude/cool guy Tommy Rosamond worked there. This is my Reverb listing:

https://reverb.com/item/12996360-usa-cu ... samond-era

It's painted in hammered aluminium metallic silver, which I think looks cool, but I believe is easy to remove. There are some rough spots, hence reduced price, but overall good condition. Would be a most killer host for an Electrical Guitar Company (or Alef etc.) aluminium neck!

I'd do $200 for my PRF friends all in. That includes postage to continental U.S. I'll take $20 off for local pickup in Los Angeles, & if you are in some distant foreign land, I'll charge whatever it costs + $10.

Also selling an EMG EMG-T active Telecaster bridge pickup. It's actually attached to a one-pot Tele control plate. I'd do $55 (with shipping included) for the pup, or $245 combined with the T-Master body. Would make for a killer Jazzcaster Esquire vibe!

Lemme know. PayPal blahblahblah. You are awesome.
MrMattDiehl
yogi berra
yogi berra

Postby MrMattDiehl on Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:05 pm

Hi fine PRF folk.

Selling a USA Custom Guitars one-piece solid ash T-Master body (aka Jazzcaster, Telemaster, Offset Telecaster). This is from the USACG era when master luthier dude/cool guy Tommy Rosamond worked there. This is my Reverb listing:

https://reverb.com/item/12996360-usa-cu ... samond-era

It's painted in hammered aluminium metallic silver, which I think looks cool, but I believe is easy to remove. There are some rough spots, hence reduced price, but overall good condition. Would be a most killer host for an Electrical Guitar Company (or Alef etc.) aluminium neck!

I'd do $200 for my PRF friends all in. That includes postage to continental U.S. I'll take $20 off for local pickup in Los Angeles, & if you are in some distant foreign land, I'll charge whatever it costs + $10.

Also selling an EMG EMG-T active Telecaster bridge pickup. It's actually attached to a one-pot Tele control plate. I'd do $55 (with shipping included) for the pup, or $245 combined with the T-Master body. Would make for a killer Jazzcaster Esquire vibe!

Lemme know. PayPal blahblahblah. You are awesome.
MrMattDiehl
yogi berra
yogi berra

Postby llllllllllllllllllllllll on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:58 am

Giving yall first chance before listing elsewhere. I have some pictures off the amps and guitars and can take them of the pedals.

All prices include shipping for the continental US only.

Effects/Accessories:
CATALINBREAD CSIDMAN $150.00 SHIPPED - digital delay that makes your guitar sound like a skpping CD
ZVEX MACHINE $180.00 SHIPPED - made to interact with other fuzz/distortions. For when you want to step on something and make the end of the world happen
IBANEZ AD9 KEELEY MODDED $100.00 SHIPPED - nice slap back analog delay w/ self-oscillation foot switch
BALLS EFFECTS PINK BALLS $100.00 SHIPPED - killer, aggressive distortion for higher gain sounds. Fripp sounds with the tone rolled off.
BALLS EFFECTS BIG MUFF $100.00 SHIPPED - very good Big Muff clone. Sounds huge
DOD 680 ANALOG DELAY $150.00 SHIPPED - slightly noisy, good vintage ideosyncratic delay
TED WEBER MASS ATTENUATOR, STEREO $225.00 SHIPPED two Weber Masses in one unit you can use to attenuate two amps at once
DIGITECH IPS-33B PITCH SHIFTER REMOTE & MANUAL $150.00 SHIPPED - same sounds as the Whammy WH-1 in a rack setup.
ALESIS MICROVERB 80'S $75.00 SHIPPED - you can set this for a big boost and make crazy reverb noises like Neil Young does. Also has reverse reverb for MBV sounds

Amps:
GIBSON GA-6 50'S $800.00 SHIPPED - great sounding amp, similar in feel to a tweed Deluxe but it is its own thing. The only reason I'm selling this is that I have two. Ask for pictures if interested.
RICKENBACKER M-16 50'S $650.00 SHIPPED early version Tweed Bassman sounding amp w/ Baxandall tone stack. Rehoused in a 2x10 cabinet w/ nice Eminence speakers. I think they're Ragin Cajuns but need to check. Ask for pictures if interested.

Guitars:
MORALES MOSRITE $700.00 SHIPPED - really cool black Mosrite copy, just setup. Ask for pictures if interested.
JERRY JONES SHORT HORN $700.00 SHIPPED - Replacement Tele style bridge that fits a Jerry Jones or Dano. Needs intonation and slots cut in the barrels. Some dork paitned it brown, converted it to a lefthanded setup and covered it in stickers.I reversed most of that Selling in as-is condition.
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllll
Man with Encyclopedic Knowledge

Postby benadrian on Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:18 pm

2016 Specialized Roubaix SL4 - 56cm
Full info here:
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/b ... 21612.html

I will ship in the lower 48 for a PRF person.

benadrian
Guardian Diety of the Planet
Guardian Diety of the Planet

Postby Tommy on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:13 am

I've got a bunch of gear I'm not using that I should get rid of. Hoping for local sales so you can actually play it before buying it, but will entertain shipping the guitars. Pedal is no problem.

2011 Gibson SG Classic - $775 Heritage Cherry, with Gibson case. The best playing Gibson I've owned. I just can't get into P90s. I have a bunch of spare matching white bean tuners I'll throw in. Excellent condition.

2006 MIM Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe - $550 Shoreline Gold (limited color edition of 250), no case. has a chip out of the bottom back side and missing 2 out of the 8 pickup height adj screws. Otherwise excellent condition.

Late '70s Ampeg V4 - $600 master volume era. I have a V4/Altec cab and VT-22 extension cab (unloaded) that I might let go of as well. Excellent condition. Still rocking the original Magnavox 7027A.

1972/73 Orange OR-120 (RARE pics-only circuit/faceplate) - $2000, not sure about letting this one go yet. Has a standby on back in place of the slave out (still have the original parts though). And a plugged hole in the faceplate where a master volume was. All transformers are original Parmeko laydown. Was recapped about 6 years ago.

Boss BF-1 Flanger - $175, old school big box before the compact pedal series.
Tommy

Postby Maurice Again on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:30 pm

I've got a Juno 106 that I'm looking to get rid of. Pretty good shape cosmetically. The tip of the pitch bend is broken off. The good: It powers up, makes sound, etc. The bad: some of the buttons are kinda "sticky" (gotta push them several times before they work, etc). So: there are issues. Don't know the extent of them for sure. Maybe an easy fix, may not so easy. Will ship within the lower 48 of the U.S. I'm open to offers and questions.
Maurice Again
howard shore
howard shore

Postby jbar on Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:47 pm

I have about 8 old band shirts in various stages of wear that no longer fit me. Sizes range from medium down to a very slim-fit medium, or schmedium. Few Melvins, 3 Harvey Milk, a Jesus Lizard, one or two more. You may have them for free, minus shipping, unless you have Harvey Milk shirts in large/XL. I will take those.

If anyone at all is interested I will provide pics.
jbar
pinochle
pinochle

Postby owen on Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:37 pm

jbar wrote:I have about 8 old band shirts in various stages of wear that no longer fit me. Sizes range from medium down to a very slim-fit medium, or schmedium. Few Melvins, 3 Harvey Milk, a Jesus Lizard, one or two more. You may have them for free, minus shipping, unless you have Harvey Milk shirts in large/XL. I will take those.

I'm game if they are still around. Just let me know about shipping.
owen
Saint Who Rules w/ Extensive Magnanimity
Saint Who Rules w/ Extensive Magnanimity

Postby four_oclocker_2 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:45 pm

Couch Guitar Strap w/ "pin-up model" on it.

This is not my thing. I did not buy it but received it as a gift, and I'd like it to leave my house. I'd simply remove the image on it, but I also do not like seatbelt guitar straps so this thing is totally unused. Yours for $15 plus shipping.
Unofficial Pono spokesperson.

SELF/KJ/SAR/BP
SUMMER OF DOUG'S
four_oclocker_2
Perfect Picture of Wisdom and Boldness

Postby barndog on Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:37 pm

^^ Totally bought it.
barndog
Master of Lit., Arts, & Architecture

Postby hayate on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:53 pm

1,000 bucks or willing to trade pinup seatbelt guitar straps for circa 2015 freight traffic intel on Portland, OR's UP Barnyard.

Or other kinds of freight-train related info.
Neofascism will be the ultimate expression of libertarian social liberalism, of the unit which starts in May 68. Its specificity holds in this formula: All is allowed, but nothing is possible. -M.C.
hayate
puggy pearson
puggy pearson

Postby four_oclocker_2 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:57 am

barndog wrote:^^ Totally bought it.

100% did not - man, if you want to buy this, be my guest - I have a frustrating story for you regarding how this shit went down. You want me to just leave it at Jim's for you?
Unofficial Pono spokesperson.

SELF/KJ/SAR/BP
SUMMER OF DOUG'S
four_oclocker_2

Postby barndog on Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:33 pm

four_oclocker_2 wrote:

100% did not - man, if you want to buy this, be my guest - I have a frustrating story for you regarding how this shit went down. You want me to just leave it at Jim's for you?

Haha - I'm good, but I really need to hear that story.
barndog

Postby Pasta on Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:37 pm

Anyone want a hammond M3?
Ninety Five Cents? FUCK YOU!!! I'LL SKATE TO THE BEACH.
Pasta
Fucking Survivor....Fuck Cancer

Postby ldopa_chicago on Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:56 am

barndog wrote:
four_oclocker_2 wrote:

Haha - I'm good, but I really need to hear that story.

Same.
jimmy two hands wrote:Jam econo for fuck's sake.

I play guitar and act tougher than I am in Fake Limbs.
I played bass in Burn Permits.
ldopa_chicago
Leader with Extraordinary Personality
Leader with Extraordinary Personality

Postby Redline on Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:56 am

Look, just tell the eyeful strap story four_oclocker_2 ….
Redline
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby jbar on Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:33 pm

jbar wrote:I have about 8 old band shirts in various stages of wear that no longer fit me. Sizes range from medium down to a very slim-fit medium, or schmedium. Few Melvins, 3 Harvey Milk, a Jesus Lizard, one or two more. You may have them for free, minus shipping, unless you have Harvey Milk shirts in large/XL. I will take those.

Pending, I'll update if there are any left over.
jbar
pinochle
pinochle

Postby noise&light on Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:55 pm

(2) 4-day passes to Lollapalooza.

I'm selling them for a friend. You'd have to meet me late tonight or early tomorrow if you want to really take advantage of the 4-day aspect. And because I work in the suburbs. Starting here because I'd prefer to meet up with someone I (kinda) know rather than contend with the online mishigas. Make a reasonable offer, please.
There's no reason
To feel all the hard times
To lay down the hard lines
It's absolutely true
noise&light
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived
Greatest Man Who Ever Lived

Previous

Return to General Discussion