home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

What Is Morrissey Doing Right Now?

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Re: What Is Morrissey Doing Right Now?

Postby The MayorofRockNRoll on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:57 am

amelia wrote:
don.chaney wrote:
amelia wrote:Moz is celibate.

YOU MEAN WAS YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IF YOU WERE REALLY ABOUT THAT MOZ LIFE PEOPLE THESE DAYS.

He doesn't ride cockhorse, OK?

I'm sorry, but I have to take the Warlock Pinchers' word over yours. I think they have some...uh...inside knowledge.
I am a weird recluse only here for sex.

PRF Short Fiction Challenge

The staff weren't giving me the things I needed to do my job effectively and give the kids their money's worth...it wasn't too hard considering the concert was only $5
The MayorofRockNRoll
Master of Cunnilingus
Master of Cunnilingus

Postby The MayorofRockNRoll on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:06 pm

amelia wrote:
The MayorofRockNRoll wrote:
amelia wrote:
don.chaney wrote:
amelia wrote:Moz is celibate.

YOU MEAN WAS YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IF YOU WERE REALLY ABOUT THAT MOZ LIFE PEOPLE THESE DAYS.

He doesn't ride cockhorse, OK?

I'm sorry, but I have to take the Warlock Pinchers' word over yours. I think they have some...uh...inside knowledge.

FINE, but don't expect to get any Moz cupcakes or Moz crafts from me. :-|

Somehow, I think I'll get by.
I am a weird recluse only here for sex.

PRF Short Fiction Challenge

The staff weren't giving me the things I needed to do my job effectively and give the kids their money's worth...it wasn't too hard considering the concert was only $5
The MayorofRockNRoll
Master of Cunnilingus
Master of Cunnilingus

Postby mufkin taskellsz on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:31 pm

He is playing bumper pool with Andrew Ridgely in Ridgely's pied-a-terre while the rain drums the pavements outside. They are discussing top-fuel drag racing. Morrissey occasionally veers off into a lament that he can no longer find ChapEt at his local off-license. Ridgely, in an awkward attempt at consolation, obligingly chalks Morrissey's cue.
Formerly Muffkin Taskells
mufkin taskellsz
intern
intern

Postby sleepkid on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:01 pm

Using Chrome's Incognito mode to search Google for "Male Pantaloons"
PRF Records Club. Records for the PRF made by the PRF. Read about it here.
Get the music here: http://www.lakeoffake.com
sleepkid
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius

Postby Dudley on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:32 pm

mufkin taskellsz wrote:Ridgely, in an awkward attempt at consolation, obligingly chalks Morrissey's cue.

This sentence. A thing of beauty.

Take the rest of the day off.
Seby wrote:How does the sting of marginalisation taste now, you pick-using oppressors?
Dudley
World's Ideal Leader w/ VersatileTalents
World's Ideal Leader w/ VersatileTalents

Postby The Ditch on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:01 pm

Having tired of skinheads, East End boxers, Essex wideboys, latinos and the French, Morrissey wonders what ethnic or subcultural group he can write silly homoerotic lyrics about. His pen poised above a blank page, he looks at a world map pinned to the wall for inspiration.

Maybe Jamaic-

He wrinkles his nose. No, that won't do. A sigh.

There must be something in Central Afr-

"I'd rather reform The Smiths" he groans aloud. No, no, no, no.

China?

Time to finally hang up the lame shirt, perhaps. But wait! The cork drinks coaster on the table. Corks. Hats.

Australia! Why hadn't he thought of that before? Furious scribbling. The Moz leans back, clears his throat.

"Uuuuuuurggghhhh, a-hey, a-hey, a-huurrrrrgh, walking to the rubgy with his beer and Shei-laaaaaa....."

He rushes to the phone.

"Boz? Boz? He's in the bath? Well tell him quick- call the labels and book a tour, I'm back in business!"
The Ditch
sargent shriver
sargent shriver

Postby Ernest on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:25 pm

amelia wrote:Getting ready to kick ass on his new US tour, yay!!

The Farewell To Cooz Tour?
Marsupialized wrote:A bus will crash and there'd be three people stepping over injured children to get out saying 'fuck them' it's just how it is with people.
Ernest
Master of Cunnilingus
Master of Cunnilingus

Postby Boombats on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:27 am

Defending Kevin Spacey
http://www.indiewire.com/2017/11/morris ... 201898925/
“As far as I know, he was in a bedroom with a 14-year-old,” Morrissey added. “Kevin Spacey was 26, boy 14. One wonders where the boy’s parents were. One wonders if the boy did not know what would happen.”
Given Morrissey’s penchant for controversial remarks over the years, is it really so strange that he would go to bat for Spacey?
“I do not know about you but in my youth I have never been in situations like this. Never. I was always aware of what could happen,” Morrissey continued. “When you are in somebody’s bedroom, you have to be aware of where that can lead to. That’s why it does not sound very credible to me. It seems to me that Spacey has been attacked unnecessarily.”
Though he says he’s strongly opposed to sexual violence of all kinds, Morrissey thinks that occasionally “the person referred to as a victim is merely disappointed.”
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby ImDADA on Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:58 am

His commitment to out and out cuntery is almost commendable at this point. What a terrible person.
Blue.
ImDADA
Saint Who Rules w/ Extensive Magnanimity
Saint Who Rules w/ Extensive Magnanimity

Postby first2letters on Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:31 am

Boombats wrote:Defending Kevin Spacey
http://www.indiewire.com/2017/11/morris ... 201898925/

“As far as I know, he was in a bedroom with a 14-year-old,” Morrissey added. “Kevin Spacey was 26, boy 14. One wonders where the boy’s parents were. One wonders if the boy did not know what would happen.”
Given Morrissey’s penchant for controversial remarks over the years, is it really so strange that he would go to bat for Spacey?
“I do not know about you but in my youth I have never been in situations like this. Never. I was always aware of what could happen,” Morrissey continued. “When you are in somebody’s bedroom, you have to be aware of where that can lead to. That’s why it does not sound very credible to me. It seems to me that Spacey has been attacked unnecessarily.”
Though he says he’s strongly opposed to sexual violence of all kinds, Morrissey thinks that occasionally “the person referred to as a victim is merely disappointed.”

"This Charming Man," indeed.
first2letters
baron munchausen
baron munchausen

Postby Parbuckle on Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:40 am

He's celebrating the following, all of which occur today according to Wikipedia:

1) International Men's Day;

2) World Toilet Day;

3) the 75th anniversary of Operation Uranus.

I like that the final words of his latest rant are "Merely Disappointed", which is surely the title of his next single - perhaps the last one he releases before dying of quiff cancer.
bishopdante wrote:It's a lobster push lobster world out there.
Parbuckle
stu ungar
stu ungar

Postby Seby on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:46 am

The Ditch wrote:Having tired of skinheads, East End boxers, Essex wideboys, latinos and the French, Morrissey wonders what ethnic or subcultural group he can write silly homoerotic lyrics about. His pen poised above a blank page, he looks at a world map pinned to the wall for inspiration.

Maybe Jamaic-

China?

Time to finally hang up the lame shirt, perhaps. But wait! The cork drinks coaster on the table. Corks. Hats.

Australia! Why hadn't he thought of that before? Furious scribbling. The Moz leans back, clears his throat.

"Uuuuuuurggghhhh, a-hey, a-hey, a-huurrrrrgh, walking to the rubgy with his beer and Shei-laaaaaa....."

He rushes to the phone.

"Boz? Boz? He's in the bath? Well tell him quick- call the labels and book a tour, I'm back in business!"

ZOMG!
Seby
webelos
webelos

Postby Tommy Alpha on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:25 am

Seby wrote:
The Ditch wrote:Having tired of skinheads, East End boxers, Essex wideboys, latinos and the French, Morrissey wonders what ethnic or subcultural group he can write silly homoerotic lyrics about. His pen poised above a blank page, he looks at a world map pinned to the wall for inspiration.

Maybe Jamaic-

China?

He rushes to the phone.

ZOMG!

Has this been HOFd? It should be HOFd.
Tommy Alpha
Guardian Diety of the Planet
Guardian Diety of the Planet

Postby Seby on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:38 pm

Tommy Alpha wrote:
Seby wrote:

Maybe Jamaic-

China?

He rushes to the phone.

ZOMG!

Has this been HOFd? It should be HOFd.

Seconded!
Seby
webelos
webelos

Postby total_douche on Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:39 pm

Honestly, he's probably eating, masturbating, or dropping a duke.
total_douche
meatball enthusiast
meatball enthusiast

Postby Anthony Flack on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:40 pm

Bigmouth strikes again etc

Steve Morrissey wrote:As far as racism goes, the modern loony left seem to forget that Hitler was leftwing. When someone calls you racist, what they are saying is: hmm, you actually have a point, and I don’t know how to answer it, so perhaps if I distract you by calling you a bigot we’ll both forget how enlightened your comment was.
Anthony Flack
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Andrew. on Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:47 am

Love that he's a racist rightwinger and an animal welfare activist. Says a lot about the insufferable whiteness of veganism.
Andrew.
Heaven-Sent Hero
Heaven-Sent Hero

Postby Ike on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:12 am

He's doing his daily eugenics exercises.
Ike
the white ho
the white ho

Postby free meat on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:27 am

Andrew. wrote:Love that he's a racist rightwinger

I don't actually think he is. Well, not from that article anyway. He's just taking the piss and being controversial to get some publicity. He'll have been on 4chan for sure. Claiming that halal meat was connected to ISIS and that you couldn't find eggs in a supermarket easily anymore were my two favourite moments from it.

I am really enjoying all the "Meat is Murder changed my life" brigade feeling the need to put statements of how they aren't fascists and are turning their back on Morrissey now on social media, though. Only thing that could make it better would be the revelation that he actually loves meat and has been a major shareholder in Quorn since the 80's.
free meat
baron munchausen
baron munchausen

Postby the finger genius on Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:24 am

Being an American I'm not entirely confident in this diagnosis, but it seems like if you look up "Wanker" in the British dictionary there should be a picture of this guy, right?
jimmy two hands wrote:Then we all log off internet and eat nachos. All is well.

Eighteen Hundred and Froze to Death
the finger genius
not wearing any pants
not wearing any pants

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion