home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

Explosions at Boston marathon

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Re: Explosions at Boston marathon

Postby four_oclocker_2 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Marsupialized wrote:
scott wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:But , it is dumb fuck cops talking on there, so who knows.


"Dumb fuck cops" who are helping the people who got bombed, who are disarming other bombs, and who are going after the person who did it? Seriously man, what's wrong with you? You hate cops and you think no citizens should have guns, who do you expect to do something about people that wanna blow shit up? Little girls riding unicorns or something?

Can't you cut the cops a break for one fucking minute while they're being all heroic and shit?


EVERYONE would be better off if those fat stupid fuck cops got out of the way and let actual pubic servants help people, firemen and EMS. There are no tickets to be written or unarmed people to beat on, fuck are they interested in there anyway?


OK, you know what 'Sup, knock your shit off. If you can't use thread without bitching about the cops, then you need to fuck off right now. People here are trying to sort shit out and make sure that friends and loved ones are okay, but if you need to be an asshole and start spouting shit about the police, then start your own goddamn thread - but this really isn't the time or the place.
Jazz Titan/Ruthie Cohen


KJ/Hungry Man/Lars from Metallica/Mars Hill
User avatar
four_oclocker_2
Perfect Picture of Wisdom and Boldness
Perfect Picture of Wisdom and Boldness
 
Posts: 3113
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:53 pm
Location: Avondale

Re: Explosions at Boston marathon

Postby Maurice on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:58 pm

Horrifying and terribly sad.

Best wishes to everyone with friends and family anywhere near there, running, watching, or working. And admiration for the people who ran to help.
music every week | here, too | snwv | other stuff

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I ask you: What the fuck?
User avatar
Maurice
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity
 
Posts: 7905
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:02 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Explosions at Boston marathon

Postby kerble on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:03 pm

krs wrote:Grass is green, the sky is blue, Marsupialized says something dumb. Another day passes.



How about you cut the shit this one time, too? Maybe it'll become a habit.
kerble is right.
SA | SF | FZ | SI | RD | DA | K | CP | T
User avatar
kerble
King Shit of Fuck Mountain
 
Posts: 18863
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:30 pm
Location: Heartbreaker.

Re: Explosions at Boston marathon

Postby numberthirty on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:06 pm

caix wrote:Just want to ask that maybe we all lay off the bullshit in this thread...


This guy might just be onto something.
154 wrote:Are you in Voivod or something?
User avatar
numberthirty
King Shit of Fuck Mountain
 
Posts: 20256
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:28 am

Re: Explosions at Boston marathon

Postby Marsupialized on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:06 pm

four_oclocker_2 wrote:OK, you know what 'Sup, knock your shit off. If you can't use thread without bitching about the cops, then you need to fuck off right now. People here are trying to sort shit out and make sure that friends and loved ones are okay, but if you need to be an asshole and start spouting shit about the police, then start your own goddamn thread - but this really isn't the time or the place.


I did start this thread.

Anyway, I apologize. I truly hate the police. Not the time/place, fine.
User avatar
Marsupialized
King Shit of Fuck Mountain
 
Posts: 40816
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:21 am
Location: Chicago, over by Grand and Halsted. Fulton River district, I guess?

Re: Explosions at Boston marathon

Postby Colonel Panic on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:08 pm

People are freaking out. Everything looks suspicious.
All that glitters is not aluminum.
User avatar
Colonel Panic
King Shit of Fuck Mountain
 
Posts: 17039
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:12 am
Location: The Internet

Re: Explosions at Boston marathon

Postby Marsupialized on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:08 pm

BadComrade wrote:The amount of suspicious package reports on the Boston police radios is crazy. Suspicious black backpack, 2 suspicious packages by a doorway, a suspicious Trader Joe's bag next to a solar-powered garbage can trash compactor, etc.


I gave up on the scanner, got too chaotic. Now it's just wild rumor. It's hard not to get sucked in, I already told people someone was in custody, should have known better.
User avatar
Marsupialized
King Shit of Fuck Mountain
 
Posts: 40816
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:21 am
Location: Chicago, over by Grand and Halsted. Fulton River district, I guess?

Re: Explosions at Boston marathon

Postby caix on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:09 pm

BadComrade wrote:...a suspicious Trader Joe's bag next to a solar-powered garbage can trash compactor...


The only suspicious thing about that is whether or not the contents are certified organic. :mrgreen:
I play bass in Fake Limbs.
User avatar
caix
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity
 
Posts: 7859
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Logan Square

Re: Explosions at Boston marathon

Postby Boombats on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:13 pm

caix wrote:
BadComrade wrote:...a suspicious Trader Joe's bag next to a solar-powered garbage can trash compactor...


The only suspicious thing about that is whether or not the contents are certified organic. :mrgreen:

TOO SOON CAIX, TOO SOON
User avatar
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog
 
Posts: 20431
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:31 am

Re: Explosions at Boston marathon

Postby Marsupialized on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:14 pm

caix wrote:
BadComrade wrote:...a suspicious Trader Joe's bag next to a solar-powered garbage can trash compactor...


The only suspicious thing about that is whether or not the contents are certified organic. :mrgreen:


caix wrote:Just want to ask that maybe we all lay off the bullshit in this thread...
User avatar
Marsupialized
King Shit of Fuck Mountain
 
Posts: 40816
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:21 am
Location: Chicago, over by Grand and Halsted. Fulton River district, I guess?

Re: Explosions at Boston marathon

Postby El Protoolio on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:16 pm

krs wrote:Grass is green, the sky is blue, Marsupialized says something dumb. Another day passes.



We all get it already, you don't like Marsupialized. Thank you for your unique and valuable input.
User avatar
El Protoolio
Present-day God
Present-day God
 
Posts: 9375
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:18 am
Location: Your Mom

Re: Explosions at Boston marathon

Postby caix on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:17 pm

Marsupialized wrote:
caix wrote:
BadComrade wrote:...a suspicious Trader Joe's bag next to a solar-powered garbage can trash compactor...


The only suspicious thing about that is whether or not the contents are certified organic. :mrgreen:


caix wrote:Just want to ask that maybe we all lay off the bullshit in this thread...


I thought we could all use a chuckle. No offense to hippies.
I play bass in Fake Limbs.
User avatar
caix
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity
 
Posts: 7859
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Logan Square

Re: Explosions at Boston marathon

Postby Marsupialized on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:19 pm

caix wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:
caix wrote:
BadComrade wrote:...a suspicious Trader Joe's bag next to a solar-powered garbage can trash compactor...


The only suspicious thing about that is whether or not the contents are certified organic. :mrgreen:


caix wrote:Just want to ask that maybe we all lay off the bullshit in this thread...


I thought we could all use a chuckle. No offense to hippies.


You are a MONSTER
User avatar
Marsupialized
King Shit of Fuck Mountain
 
Posts: 40816
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:21 am
Location: Chicago, over by Grand and Halsted. Fulton River district, I guess?

Re: Explosions at Boston marathon

Postby four_oclocker_2 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:19 pm

Marsupialized wrote:
four_oclocker_2 wrote:OK, you know what 'Sup, knock your shit off. If you can't use thread without bitching about the cops, then you need to fuck off right now. People here are trying to sort shit out and make sure that friends and loved ones are okay, but if you need to be an asshole and start spouting shit about the police, then start your own goddamn thread - but this really isn't the time or the place.


I did start this thread.

Anyway, I apologize. I truly hate the police. Not the time/place, fine.


It's fine. Thanks for understanding.

caix wrote:The only suspicious thing about that is whether or not the contents are certified organic. :mrgreen:


Well played.
Jazz Titan/Ruthie Cohen


KJ/Hungry Man/Lars from Metallica/Mars Hill
User avatar
four_oclocker_2
Perfect Picture of Wisdom and Boldness
Perfect Picture of Wisdom and Boldness
 
Posts: 3113
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:53 pm
Location: Avondale

Re: Explosions at Boston marathon

Postby ldopa_chicago on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:23 pm

krs wrote:JfK "explosion" (IED-type device) being treated as related. Cell service shut down for fear of detonators.


This has already been confirmed by BPD, the JFK Library as unrelated.

https://twitter.com/JFKLibrary
jimmy two hands wrote:Jam econo for fuck's sake.

I play guitar in Daddy's Boy
I played guitar in Fake Limbs and bass in Burn Permits.
User avatar
ldopa_chicago
Leader with Extraordinary Personality
Leader with Extraordinary Personality
 
Posts: 2936
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:34 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Explosions at Boston marathon

Postby Chromodynamic on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:24 pm

scott wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:But , it is dumb fuck cops talking on there, so who knows.


"Dumb fuck cops" who are helping the people who got bombed, who are disarming other bombs, and who are going after the person who did it? Seriously man, what's wrong with you? You hate cops and you think no citizens should have guns, who do you expect to do something about people that wanna blow shit up? Little girls riding unicorns or something?

Can't you cut the cops a break for one fucking minute while they're being all heroic and shit?


Take it elsewhere, here, for example.
User avatar
Chromodynamic
Master Of The Computer
Master Of The Computer
 
Posts: 4869
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:53 am
Location: Seattle

Re: Explosions at Boston marathon

Postby Clyde on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:31 pm

Depressingly but unsurprisingly Alex Jones is using this as an opportunity to make wildly irresponsible claims.
NewDarkAge wrote:Dialectics, mate. No easy answers.
Clyde
Saint Who Rules w/ Extensive Magnanimity
Saint Who Rules w/ Extensive Magnanimity
 
Posts: 2202
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:12 pm
Location: Life

Re: Explosions at Boston marathon

Postby jimmy two hands on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:49 pm

BadComrade wrote:
Clyde wrote:Depressingly but unsurprisingly Alex Jones is using this as an opportunity to make wildly irresponsible claims.


I just listened to 5 minutes of his show. That guy and his co-host are mental.


Is he already starting with the conspiracy nonsense?
banjo.comics.pigfuck.stoner metal.rock operas.

AudioTruth wrote:Everything I buy from other brands break after a couple years, this is because they are only interested in making money. I'm only interested in long-lasting eargasms.
User avatar
jimmy two hands
King Shit of Fuck Mountain
 
Posts: 14486
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:20 pm
Location: Fortress Jimbotron

Re: Explosions at Boston marathon

Postby Clyde on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:56 pm

jimmy two hands wrote:
BadComrade wrote:
Clyde wrote:Depressingly but unsurprisingly Alex Jones is using this as an opportunity to make wildly irresponsible claims.


I just listened to 5 minutes of his show. That guy and his co-host are mental.


Is he already starting with the conspiracy nonsense?



Yup. I haven't heard his show (ugh, I can only imagine) but on Salon I saw that he tweeted the following-

Our hearts go out to those that are hurt or killed #Boston marathon – but this thing stinks to high heaven #falseflag

— Alex Jones (@RealAlexJones) April 15, 2013



Explosions at the Boston Marathon. Don’t that the FBI has been behind virtually every domestic terror plot in the US, as NY Times reported.

— Alex Jones (@RealAlexJones) April 15, 2013



Tune in for OVERDRIVE bit.ly/AlexJoneLive #Boston – Just wait folks, #TSA groping you at sporting events coming soon

— Alex Jones (@RealAlexJones) April 15, 2013

Salon goes on to report that
On his radio show, Jones speculated that it may have to do with the sudden drop in the price of gold, a favorite commodity of paranoids everywhere. “With gold plunging, what could this signify?” he asked rhetorically. He also noted that Boston has special significance in American history, and because it’s where one of the planes took off from on 9/11. “I said on air that they’re getting ready to blow something up. To fire a shot heard round the world like at Lexington and Concord, and then they do it at this same place on the same day!” he said.


What a dick.
NewDarkAge wrote:Dialectics, mate. No easy answers.
Clyde
Saint Who Rules w/ Extensive Magnanimity
Saint Who Rules w/ Extensive Magnanimity
 
Posts: 2202
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:12 pm
Location: Life

Re: Explosions at Boston marathon

Postby SecondEdition on Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:22 pm

What does he mean by a false flag? I don't know what that is.
Life...life...I know it's got its ups and downs.

In the someday, what's that sound.


CS. PC. MM.
User avatar
SecondEdition
King Shit of Fuck Mountain
 
Posts: 22448
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 8:32 am
Location: Midwest, USA

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests