home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

Smoke dope

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Re: Smoke dope

Postby El Protoolio on Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:35 pm

I forgot to mention because I am a fucking stoner that kind bud in the 1970's was originally called sinsemilla which is Spanish for "seedless". It was the result of a new growing technique where only the female plants were allowed to blossom. Without pollen from the male plant, the female blossoms produce no seeds, forming large flowers or buds. Eventually it just meant high quality and the slang evolved into "kind bud" which I first heard at Dead shows in the late '80's. It used to be wicked expensive relative to Mexican ditch weed or brick weed which is what was mostly available at the time. While the low end shit in high school and college was $15 an eighth / $25 a quarter, "KB' or "kibber" or just "the kind" could be $40-60 an eighth/ $80-120 a quarter. Of course good quality black market and dispensary weed is now about $60 an eighth/ $100 a quarter but is technically slightly cheaper than it used to be 20-25 years ago due to inflation. In 1997 for example, $60 was about $93 today. Sometime in the late '90's/early '00's prices stabilized downward and it started going for $50-60 an eighth where it's been for almost 15 years.
Last edited by El Protoolio on Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
El Protoolio
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Redline on Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:44 pm

Redline
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Boombats on Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:54 pm

phpBB [media]

I will not apologize for saying that this is one of my favorite reggae-core songs. Takes me back to high (huh-huh-huh) school

I'm smoking a bong now so it's relevant

get high
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby Frank Decent on Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:33 pm

Who else is completely fucked up high as shit right now?
Redline wrote:The dead bodies on your mattress and the rubber sheets in your wardrobe should dampen the early reflections.
Frank Decent
Man with Encyclopedic Knowledge

Postby Janeway on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:02 pm

ain't nothin wrong with puffin on lye...
phpBB [media]

haha i always thought it was "buffalo lye" and that's still how im singing it now.
Kayte wrote: i'm like, pour me a fucking synthohol bish.
Janeway
World's Ideal Leader w/ VersatileTalents

Postby Frank Decent on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:43 am

Wonderfully high. Weed. Wonderful distortions of reality - a kind of tracer of everything, a delay between sound and action. Time is of course distorted. Why is that?
Redline wrote:The dead bodies on your mattress and the rubber sheets in your wardrobe should dampen the early reflections.
Frank Decent

Postby Frank Decent on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:29 am

i'm at the magic place. seven bowls seems to do it. seven is the number. numbers.
Frank Decent

Postby Redline on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:34 am

Frank Decent wrote:i'm at the magic place. seven bowls seems to do it. seven is the number. numbers.

Paul McCartney, when he first smoked pot, said:
There are seven levels!
Redline
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby rayword45 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:29 pm

I live in a legal state yet I haven't smoked in a month because of fucking retail jobs still drug testing.

Like fuck you CVS I can face the snacks department high
rayword45
cpt. lee 'apollo' adama
cpt. lee 'apollo' adama

Postby kokorodoko on Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:01 pm

Retail jobs drug testing? And while it's legal at that? I can understand if you're driving or operating machinery but ehhhhh
Janeway wrote:those cat-food-for-lunch-deserving motherfuckers 8)
kokorodoko
jose raul capablanca
jose raul capablanca

Postby travis k on Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:24 am

Worked a ladies wedding tonite with lots of joints in the back area.
Like seriously 50 joints laying around. I confiscated a few while picking up glasses. Sub par cheap dope. But sometimes it's good to switch it up. The cheap shit will get you higher if your body is used to good shit .
travis k
"kick a ginger day" victim
"kick a ginger day" victim

Postby Janeway on Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:37 am

^eat mangoes. fresh pulp on your tongue helps the thc absorb in 4 seconds instead of 7 and you get "higher"...,

mangoes boost shitty weed to the thc level of regular weed the way drinking a six pack in an hour gets you drunker than finishing all the beers in 6hours, it'll effect the whole thing.
Janeway

Postby kokorodoko on Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:05 am

That's what I like about it though: I am by no means a connaisseur, but to me there is almost no such thing as bad weed. Aside from one or two occasions when the thing didn't even have any effect, I've never had a toke that made me think "This wasn't worth it". I've had some mindblowing stuff, but in general every smoke is equally satisfying.

It's like pizza. There are top-notch ones and there are regular ones, but a pizza is always a pizza.
Janeway wrote:those cat-food-for-lunch-deserving motherfuckers 8)
kokorodoko
jose raul capablanca
jose raul capablanca

Postby mrcancelled on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:49 am

I probably hadn't smoked in a couple of years but while out west I thought I'd give legal weed a go. After telling the dude (sorry, not calling you a budtender) that I'm a total wimp in so many words, I got a recommendation for a lower THC, higher CBD strain. In the past, smoking for me was usually a pretty anxious experience so it never really clicked for me, but this was very pleasant. I put on my noise canceling headphones, started Ocean Wonders on the laptop, and drifted off into the best sleep I've gotten in a good while.

I spent many a year watching my friends smoke and always knew that it was doing something for them that it didn't for me, but it was cool to finally kind of get it. I'm pretty compulsive so I'm not going to actively seek it out again unless I'm on vacation or something, but yeah, pretty harmless fun.
mrcancelled
jimmy carter
jimmy carter

Postby Frank Decent on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:36 am

Redline wrote:
Frank Decent wrote:i'm at the magic place. seven bowls seems to do it. seven is the number. numbers.

Paul McCartney, when he first smoked pot, said:
There are seven levels!

The thing about the seventh is that you can expand it and reshape to unrecognizable patterns. You keep toking bowls but you mostly stay at an expanded and distorted 7. I think.
Frank Decent

Postby Janeway on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:18 am

this is pretty much the journey you go down when you're sick and have exhausted other resources and begin exploring what the weed deal is all about ...
phpBB [media]

always ends with a conversion. ive yet to see anyone decide it wasn't for them afterward.
Janeway

Postby El Protoolio on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:50 pm

I believe certain indica dominant strains provide me mild to strong relief for my migraines. I also believe it keeps them from occurring more often. Just my opinion about me. OG Kush is one of the best of these.

Speaking of that, I am enjoying my day off today on my back porch.
El Protoolio
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Janeway on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:55 pm

i'll bet $5,000 man who tries has never used a roll on thc cbd stick like the chick in the video for cluster headaches and doesn't ingest cbd oil daily...

sorry dude, but keep your fucking hand down unless you've actually exhausted this resource and it truly didn't alleviate any pain down from a 10 for you and not just some "i smoked what i could a few times and it was weird" bs
Janeway

Postby Boombats on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:47 pm

everything said on this forum is legally binding, f y'all's i
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby Janeway on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:45 am

i believe a man by his word as a gentleman, if ive lost the bet so be it. but i do wish i could shell out $5,000 worth of the highest grade thc cbd strains to try that target clusterheadaches and see if any advances in strains can help you the same way folks with migraines and injured facial nerves benefit from its use. my point in placing such an exaggerated amount is because it's how much this painkiller means to me and if you're truly the exception that can be in 10 pain and ingest the stuff and not have it lessen the strength of your pain significantly to a 5 or less it just seems horrible that your body is unable to use it as medicine. maybe you haven't been successful in the past but i would hope you'd keep an open mind to any advances or if news about other cluster headache suffers finding a strain that works.

i guess it seems like weed would be gentler on the body for regular use than psychoactives but all medicines gotta side effects, c'est la vie

oh and to keep the peace around here, esp the smoke dope thread haha, to clarify i said "put your fucking hand down" cause man who tries, dude, you told me to fuck off on some other shroom thread when i was trying to be helpful, so im just fucking you back off for being the lone raised hand that demeaned the entire videos argument for pain relief because my description of it was prob too definitive in saying " ive yet to meet anyone not converted after its use" ... it's not like i said "literally everyone will benefit" but im optimistic about its medicinal use because as a fellow pain sufferer you should recognize that feeling of relief that feels like gd magic elixir cause you don't have to be in pain anymore and then you just feel so good you wanna run around and tell as many people as you can and help anyone who's still suffering that doesn't need to be.
Janeway

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion