home studios equipment staff/friends booking/rates for sale forum contact

Questions Re: Indie Music & Secret Sado-Masochistic Sex Ring

Moderators: kerble, Electrical-Staff

Re: Questions Re: Indie Music & Secret Sado-Masochistic Sex

Postby orangetree on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:56 am

Talking about tractors, Universal Harvester by John Darnielle is part of the jigsaw group of texts. I think a Universal Harvester is a type of tractor. I complained to him and the publisher but they wouldn't stop the publication of the book, so I just have to wait until I get a lawyer and go to court about it to get it withdrawn and damages.

"Jeremy works at the Video Hut in Nevada, Iowa. It's a small town in the center of the state--the first a in Nevada pronounced ay. This is the late 1990s, and even if the Hollywood Video in Ames poses an existential threat to Video Hut, there are still regular customers, a rush in the late afternoon. It's good enough for Jeremy: it's a job, quiet and predictable, and it gets him out of the house, where he lives with his dad and where they both try to avoid missing Mom, who died six years ago in a car wreck. But when a local schoolteacher comes in to return her copy of Targets--an old movie, starring Boris Karloff, one Jeremy himself had ordered for the store--she has an odd complaint: "There's something on it," she says, but doesn't elaborate. Two days later, a different customer returns a different tape, a new release, and says it's not defective, exactly, but altered: "There's another movie on this tape." Jeremy doesn't want to be curious, but he brings the movies home to take a look. And, indeed, in the middle of each movie, the screen blinks dark for a moment and the movie is replaced by a few minutes of jagged, poorly lit home video. The scenes are odd and sometimes violent, dark, and deeply disquieting. There are no identifiable faces, no dialogue or explanation--the first video has just the faint sound of someone breathing-- but there are some recognizable landmarks. These have been shot just outside of town. In Universal Harvester, the once placid Iowa fields and farmhouses now sinister and imbued with loss and instability and profound foreboding. The novel will take Jeremy and those around him deeper into this landscape than they have ever expected to go. They will become part of a story that unfolds years into the past and years into the future, part of an impossible search for something someone once lost that they would do anything to regain."
orangetree
piece of shit
piece of shit

Postby Redline on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:13 am

phpBB [media]
Redline
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby jimmy two hands on Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:37 pm

Madman Munt wrote:Best tractor scenes in cinema, anyone?

Don't know bout no tractor movie scenes, but here's the best song about tractors:

phpBB [media]
banjo.comics.pigfuck.stoner metal.rock operas.

AudioTruth wrote:Everything I buy from other brands break after a couple years, this is because they are only interested in making money. I'm only interested in long-lasting eargasms.
jimmy two hands
King Shit of Fuck Mountain

Postby Adam Sr on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:28 pm

phpBB [media]
Adam Sr
Best leader Who Realized Human Wisdom

Postby Pasta on Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:55 pm

I would REALLY like a hammock, and a trampoline. But, not sure which brands are NOT a part of the Indie Music & Secret Sadomasochistic Sex Ring.

To be clear, I would prefer a brand that is. Mostly cause it'd turn me on. Any help PRF?
Ninety Five Cents? FUCK YOU!!! I'LL SKATE TO THE BEACH.
Pasta
Fucking Survivor....Fuck Cancer

Postby Anthony Flack on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:04 pm

Just pick a brand you like and work it into the conspiracy theory afterwards.
Anthony Flack
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Pasta on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:22 pm

Anthony Flack wrote:Just pick a brand you like and work it into the conspiracy theory afterwards.

Gotcha, not that crazy, and have a Duck Egg sized hole in my brain, so couldn't really figure out how this game works.

Will keep you in the loop.
Pasta

Postby Pasta on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:25 pm

phpBB [media]
Pasta

Postby Dudley on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:38 pm

Madman Munt wrote:Best tractor scenes in cinema, anyone?

This has to be one of the most tractor-centric films ever made, no?

OK, it's a tiny tractor, but still....
Seby wrote:How does the sting of marginalisation taste now, you pick-using oppressors?
Dudley
World's Ideal Leader w/ VersatileTalents
World's Ideal Leader w/ VersatileTalents

Postby Adam Sr on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:59 pm

phpBB [media]
Adam Sr

Postby Pasta on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:09 pm

Adam Sr wrote:
phpBB [media]

^A+
Pasta

Postby orangetree on Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:15 am

I have worked out one of the final pieces of the mystery now.

But I also have realised I made a big mistake.

I thought Will Oldham's (ex)girlfriend "Frankie Blue"/"Sue Schofield" was Cuban, since he sings about her seducing him in Florida in his 1994-1995 releases, and because she works with Cuban spies and Cuban organised crime people, and since the Melbourne organised crime/St Kilda scene rumours were she was the daughter of a Communist spy or something like that.

The new thing I have worked out is who "Frankie Blue"/"Sue Schofield"'s mother is — and she isn't Cuban after all.

So I think I already wrote that "Sue Schofield" is the secret daughter of Mayo Thompson Jr of the Red Krayola, who I think is a CIA agent who worked in the music industry since the 60s when he was in the Texas psychedelic scene. Mayo Thompson sings about his relationship with "Sue Schofield"'s mother on his Corky's Debt To His Father LP.

Now I have worked out who "Sue Schofield"'s mother is, and who the mother is explains the secrecy and conspiracy.

"Sue Schofield"'s mother is a fugitive, and Communist terrorist, wanted by the FBI, for the Resistance Conspiracy and other things.

The mother's name is Elizabeth Ann Duke.

Elizabeth Ann Duke is from Texas like Mayo Thompson Jr.

Elizabeth Ann Duke was a member of the May 19 Communist Organisation which was linked to the Weather Underground. She went on the run in 1985.

This is why "Sue Schofield"'s true identity is so secret.

"Sue Schofield" never had any birth documents, Mayo Thompson never told the CIA he had a daughter with Elizabeth Ann Duke, and Elizabeth Ann Duke didn't register the baby either, and her FBI Wanted poster doesn't even say she has a daughter.

Elizabeth Ann Duke and "Sue Schofield" would appear to be the inspiration for the 1988 film Running On Empty, that starred River Phoenix.

The characters might be composite characters, but "Sue Schofield" was in her late teens at the time, and possibly sick of being on the run with her mother.

Now, this new information means Will Oldham may have met "Sue Schofield" before 1994, when he sings about her seducing him in Florida, calling her "Frankie Blue.". Will Oldham has been loose with the truth on a lot of other songs, so it would be no surprise if the 1994 songs are also only partially true.

Why I say Will Oldham and "Sue Schofield" may have met earlier than 1994, is that the film Running On Empty being about Elizabeth Ann Duke and "Sue Schofield" being on the run, means that left wing people in Hollywood knew Elizabeth Ann Duke had a daughter and were harbouring them, and not telling the FBI their whereabouts or that Elizabeth Ann Duke was on the run with her daughter. The FBI wasn't looking for a woman and her daughter on the run together.

Now, Will Oldham made Matewan with John Sayles around 1986. Running On Empty was made around 1988.

The screenwriter Naomi Foner of Running On Empty is part of the same left wing Hollywood circle as John Sayles — and her ex-husband did a chapter in a book on Matewan with a Conversation with John Sayles. River Phoenix's family was also in that left wing Hollywood group. And Naomi Foner got remarried and her children are Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal.

So, you see, "Sue Schofield" never had a documented identity since she was born, and her mother was already involved in a conspiracy by the mid 1980s, before this new S&M sex and drugs ring conspiracy.

I have looked at the FBI Wanted poster and Elizabeth Ann Duke was in Melbourne in 1997 and 1998, and she was at Will Oldham's concert at the Punter's Club in 1998 where I met him. My friend Kerryn chatted to Elizabeth Ann Duke, since we always noticed this old lady going to concerts we went to. And Kerryn told me that Elizabeth Ann Duke was Jim White's mother. Jim White is the drummer of the Dirty Three. Elizabeth Ann Duke either lied to Kerryn, or Kerryn lied to me. Either way she was in Australia in 1997 and 1998. She must have travelled to Australia on a false passport.

I have looked into the May 19 Communist Organisation that she was in (okay I just read the Wikipedia entry), and Elizabeth Ann Duke and "Sue Schofield" appear to have been using their international indie rock and Hollywood celebrities S&M sex and drugs ring to carry out a May 19 Communist Organisation strategy.

This strategy is to build an Above Ground movement, to complement the Underground movement. The Above Ground movement is supposed to use art and culture and writing etc to prepare the ground for mainstream acceptance of Communism, and support Underground Guerrillas who do terrorist acts like the Weather Underground were doing.

So, um, guys, don't die laughing, but some people from the actual Weather Underground have used Indie Rock and some Hollywood celebrities to make up the Vanguard of the Glorious Communist Revolution.

There may or may not be Guerrilla fighters waiting in the wings.

If not, its gonna be kind of an embarrassing flop, the Above Ground Cultural Vanguard paving the way for... wait for it.. wait for it... wait for it... nothing
orangetree
piece of shit
piece of shit

Postby goatlord on Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:24 am

Hey, orangetree, have you tried talking about this conspiracy with some kind of mental health proffesional? Don't take it the wrong way, even if you are right, this kind of thoughts seem to affect you in a very negative way, and maybe it wouldn't be the worst idea to try talking with someone that can help you deal with them in a more positive way.

Please, stay safe. You are kind of scaring me.
YES YES YES YES RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD RECORD When in doubt, treat it as a record. Call your Records - Horse_ebooks
goatlord
Perfect Picture of Wisdom and Boldness
Perfect Picture of Wisdom and Boldness

Postby orangetree on Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:54 am

enframed wrote:
orangetree wrote:
enframed wrote: Gavin Newsom, Joanna's cousin, is current Lieutenant Governor of California, and will likely be the next Governor, and therefore there is a possibility he will be President. How does this fit into all of the above?

I didn't know Joanna Newsom had a relation high up in the Democratic Party. Gosh.

[There are many] questions that must be asked of Gavin Newsom.

I'm surprised someone so well informed didn't know this. You certainly have a lot of research to do.

In light of my new discoveries, I think Joanna Newsom's links to the Weather Underground fugitive Elizabeth Ann Duke and her secret daughter, will negatively impact on Gavin Newsom's political career.

Especially with Joanna Newsom being in Inherent Vice with Joaquin Phoenix, when his whole family must have known about Elizabeth Ann Duke way back in the 1980s.

Elizabeth Ann Duke and "Sue Schofield" have killed a LOT of people in Australia, while celebrities in Hollywood harboured them and lied for them to keep them from facing justice in the USA.

Also Glascow where the S&M sex and drugs ring operates in Scotland, had a series of gangland killings like the Underbelly Wars, which should be investigated for any links to Elizabeth Ann Duke and "Sue Schofield".
orangetree
piece of shit
piece of shit

Postby Speedie on Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:02 am

Trey wrote:How great must a thread be to miss such a thing? Beans on the penis great, I suppose.

https://thegreenwhistle.bandcamp.com/releases
Speedie
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius

Postby Madman Munt on Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:32 am

phpBB [media]
Madman Munt
amir vahedi
amir vahedi

Postby orangetree on Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:39 am

goatlord wrote:Hey, orangetree, have you tried talking about this conspiracy with some kind of mental health proffesional? Don't take it the wrong way, even if you are right, this kind of thoughts seem to affect you in a very negative way, and maybe it wouldn't be the worst idea to try talking with someone that can help you deal with them in a more positive way.

Please, stay safe. You are kind of scaring me.

Yes, I do see some professionals, and I take medication to keep me stable. Don't worry, I am safe.
orangetree
piece of shit
piece of shit

Postby curry pervert on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:02 pm

orangetree wrote:I also have realised I made a big mistake.

Just the one?

Also:

caix wrote:Whoever said they started missing Clocker Bob after reading your dribble, I didn't get it at first. Now I totally get it. I am really missing Bob right now.
curry pervert
bill bradley
bill bradley

Postby jimmy two hands on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:04 pm

banjo.comics.pigfuck.stoner metal.rock operas.

AudioTruth wrote:Everything I buy from other brands break after a couple years, this is because they are only interested in making money. I'm only interested in long-lasting eargasms.
jimmy two hands
King Shit of Fuck Mountain

Postby curry pervert on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:21 pm

Surfing tractors! Awesomeness!
caix wrote:Whoever said they started missing Clocker Bob after reading your dribble, I didn't get it at first. Now I totally get it. I am really missing Bob right now.
curry pervert
bill bradley
bill bradley

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion