White Drugs.

CRAP.
81%
NOT CRAP.
19%

Total votes : 134

Re: Illicit Substance: Cocaine

Postby Ernest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:51 pm

The politics of cocaine are crap, but the drug isn't.
Marsupialized wrote:A bus will crash and there'd be three people stepping over injured children to get out saying 'fuck them' it's just how it is with people.
Ernest
Master of Cunnilingus
Master of Cunnilingus

Postby windofpain on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:01 pm

coke has helped make a lot of degenerate fucked up rock and roll over the years, and will continue to do so in the future but it anit for me.
windofpain
eagle
eagle

Postby Bro Shark on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:02 pm

The only things I have a lower opinion of are AIDS, cancer, the Taliban, etc.
Bro Shark
bear
bear

Postby circle_ruler on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Rimbaud III wrote:
circle_ruler wrote:i've barely tried the stuff and would love to do some more.

at my level of usage NC.

It's a drug founded on misery - a misery that's perpetuated by misguided 'wars' and the criminal organizations that profiteer from it. I can't see how we're not complicit in all of this when we suck it up.

i'm sure you're right. however, who here never uses any products derived from oil?

i'll come to Pakistan with you but give me some coke first.
Dudley wrote:Are we "meant" to wear trousers? Are we "meant" to sit in metal tubes that travel 30,000 feet above the earth?
circle_ruler
Master Of The Computer
Master Of The Computer

Postby Boombats on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:17 pm

circle_ruler wrote:i've barely tried the stuff and would love to do some more.

at my level of usage NC.

It doesn't get any better than where you're at right now. Pursuing it further diminishes its effects.

Now that I don't drink, cocaine has no appeal for me.
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby jeff_fox on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:19 pm

crap.
you're mildly better off with adderall.
zom-zom wrote:Posterior means butt.
Gay Name|Hungry Man|MegaMaul|Blank Banker
jeff_fox
Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity

Postby Boombats on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:28 pm

EmpireStateTroopers wrote:crap.
you're mildly better off with adderall.

Fuck yeah, that shit is the shit. Too bad about the permanent biochemical changes it causes or I'd rock that shit on the reggie.
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby A Totem Pole on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:31 pm

///
Last edited by A Totem Pole on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
A Totem Pole
took picture of naked guy
took picture of naked guy

Postby SecondEdition on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:12 pm

It has contributed to some great music, both when the creator of the music was taking it and when it's the subject of the music (David Bowie, Talking Heads, Unholy Two, Scarface for starting examples, I know there are others). But it does terrible things to people. I would never, ever do this drug, partially because I fear that if I did, I'd love it. And because I've also read enough to know what can happen to you if you become addicted. It's horrible. Hard drugs are completely fucked up and make people do horrible things.

As someone else said up there, booze and hippie drugs please.

It's CRAP. Seriously. Disgusting, loathsome crap.
Life...life...I know it's got its ups and downs.

In the someday, what's that sound.

CS. PC. MM.
SecondEdition
King Shit of Fuck Mountain

Postby Bro Shark on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:33 pm

Cocaine does serve one purpose: it is a highly tuned Douchebag Detector. Wonder if someone's a douche? Are they into coke, or not? There's your answer.
Bro Shark
bear
bear

Postby Hiwatt on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:49 pm

I can act like an asshole for free. Fuck this shit and the people that clamor to it.
I <3 meat hod.
Hiwatt
has seen it all
has seen it all

Postby rgauss on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Not Crap when used in moderation. And it is possible to remain a light or moderate user. Supposedly Robert Louis Stevenson wrote Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde from start to finish in six days while on a coke bender. Sigmund Freud and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle were advocates of the drug too. Probably doesn't make up for all of the dreck that has been written/spoken/sung/otherwise made manifest by people on coke though.
rgauss
robert rauschenberg
robert rauschenberg

Postby mazacultura on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:28 pm

People on coke are fucking unbearable.
mazacultura
meatball enthusiast
meatball enthusiast

Postby Bernardo on Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:17 am

I don't see people on coke too often, very little use in my social circle, but on the few occasions that I did I couldn't imagine why I'd want to be in that state myself.
Bernardo

Re:

Postby numberthirty on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:08 am

LeMoustache wrote:
cervixFORaHEart wrote:both are dumb, however....but coke is dumber [than meth].

Whoa.

Need we go over Faces of Meth again? Meth is infinitely worse than coke; it's cheaper because it's made from dangerous household chemicals rather than plants from south america.

People on coke stay up late talking shit and dancing; tweakers stay up late picking their face, cleaning, stealing from their grandmothers, and being paranoid pieces of shit.

Cocaine is crap, but meth is crappier.

I'm seriously blown away that anyone would claim otherwise.

No one has ever blown the front wall out of a project apartment cutting coke.

However, coke is some serious bullshit. I was straightedge up until around turning 22.
Lots of my friends weren't that stupid. I've been around dead sober when plenty of serious drug binges were going down. The best take on coke I've ever heard was from my friend XXXX right around when he turned twenty four.

Some friends of ours were getting a little out of hand on the yayo. XXXX and I had a couple of talks about if stepping in was the right thing to do. During one of these talks, XXXX recounted using coke. "Dude, I just sat in the kitchen staring at the back door paranoid as fuck. What's recreational about that? I could just smoke a jay and kick back."

Another friend recounted a tale of being coked out standing in the basement with kung fu sticks waiting for a percieved hidden enemy to launch a sneak attack.

The hell with that mess.
Last edited by numberthirty on Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
154 wrote:Are you in Voivod or something?
numberthirty
King Shit of Fuck Mountain

Postby japmn on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:41 am

I had a tooth ache once and all I could think about was how I wanted a Cocaine lozenge. I'v only done a little for recreation and it wasn't a huge deal, but I haven't done a huge amount. I had a lot of fun, and you can drink all night. Makes you feel like shit the next day. If it never crossed my path again, I wouldn't think about it, if it did, I'd probably do it again without thinking twice about it.

Crapish.
japmn

Postby n.c. on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:16 pm

i've never tried coke. i've been offered it during the day whislt sitting around smoking weed and drinking beer and i've had no problem saying no.

i have a hard time voting crap since i've never done it. but i don't want to do it and never have.
n.c.
Lode Star of the Twenty-First Century
Lode Star of the Twenty-First Century

Postby Verge of Light on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:26 pm

During the recording of Volume 4 Black Sabbath spent more money on coke than the recording itself.

Other than that CRAP.

You know what I hate the most about it? Anytime someone says "coke" or I see it on TV etc I automatically do a little Pavlovian "sniff sniff" usually followed by a nose rub. I seriously can't help it. That is FUCKED and I haven't touched the stuff in years.
Verge of Light
wayne thiebaud
wayne thiebaud

Postby circle_ruler on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:43 pm

it was some time in the mid 90s and me, bro and a man called Geoffrey Winton who now lives in Wrexham pooled our meagre income support and bought some coke. i'd never had it before and it was a massive, massive treat.

we went to our dealer and got the goodies. due to police activity my duty as the copilot was to put the little paper wraps "somewhere personal" so in the event of a search bro wouldn't be in the firing line - he'd been lucky to get away with a caution on a previous occasion. so i stuffed the wraps down my socks and forgot about them...

... and went fishing.

the true consequences of this didn't become apparent until we, in a state of eager anticipation, disinterred the wraps later that evening. i had been wearing wellingtons on the beach and inevitably a small amount of water had overtopped them thus rendering my socks quite damp. i think i was the first to realise the implications as i rooted around for the soggy bundles and my look of horror was soon mirrored on my bro's and Geoffrey Winton's face.

briefly i was the possessor of possibly the most valuable pair of socks in Wales, if not the world. what remained of the coke was handed over to my colleagues as i forwent my share other than one little bit rubbed on my gums (snorting was out of the question, you'll understand). i did briefly consider sucking on my socks but they were unappetising to say the least.

that, motherfuckers, is why i want some coke. let me be the judge of whether it's shit or not. and as for the problems associated with heavy usage, i dream of having a job capable of delivering the necessary cash and would use it only for good things in any case.
Dudley wrote:Are we "meant" to wear trousers? Are we "meant" to sit in metal tubes that travel 30,000 feet above the earth?
circle_ruler
Master Of The Computer
Master Of The Computer

Postby Trad on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:53 pm

Somebody get Rhod some coke, and quickly.
Trad
Heaven-Sent Hero
Heaven-Sent Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Crap / Not Crap