CRAP
70%
NOT CRAP
30%

Total votes : 93

Postby hench on Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:06 am

burun wrote:Your uncle is Pete Steele?

Boss.

even better - my uncle isn't pete steele!
hench
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius

Postby DrAwkward on Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:43 am

emmanuelle cunt wrote:motley crue are a better band than pearl jam.
Stinky Pete wrote:BDSM is a bit like Queens of the Stone Age in that it's basically fine to be into, but a bit worrying if you're obsessed with it.

Body Futures
IfIHadAHiFi
Martian Dance Invasion!
DrAwkward
World's Greatest Lover
World's Greatest Lover

Postby Brett Eugene Ralph on Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:52 pm

John C3 wrote:This shouldn't even need saying. Motley Crue are absolutely the biggest pile of fucking shite that ever curled out of Satan's fetid arsehole. No good will come of them. They are symptomatic of mankind's downfall. I have observed soil in the corners of a dank squat basements on ketamine that had more chance of providing anything of inspiration. They belong to failure. Loss is too good for them. Their home is the void. Their food is tectonic plate shifting angst. Their drink is the circle of hell reserved for traitors. They have no bones. Love and light hide from their pansy footsteps. Their only rock is the rock of abasement. I have smelt dead sheep that were more likely to bring a smile to my revolted face. Their girls girls girls are wrong wrong wrong. Even their children hate them. They are fart. Go to bed, Motley Crue. Go to sleep. Be gone from this world. There is no place for you here. Out!

Just wait until your son grows up and forms a Motley Crue cover band.
Brett Eugene Ralph
Heaven-Sent Hero
Heaven-Sent Hero

Postby Isabelle Gall on Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:48 pm

DrAwkward wrote:
emmanuelle cunt wrote:motley crue are a better band than pearl jam.

This is true.
The same thing, however, could probably be said of Aids.

If it was a band.

Or something.
Isabelle Gall
Master Of The Computer
Master Of The Computer

Postby John C3 on Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:00 pm

Brett Eugene Ralph wrote:
John C3 wrote:This shouldn't even need saying. Motley Crue are absolutely the biggest pile of fucking shite that ever curled out of Satan's fetid arsehole. No good will come of them. They are symptomatic of mankind's downfall. I have observed soil in the corners of a dank squat basements on ketamine that had more chance of providing anything of inspiration. They belong to failure. Loss is too good for them. Their home is the void. Their food is tectonic plate shifting angst. Their drink is the circle of hell reserved for traitors. They have no bones. Love and light hide from their pansy footsteps. Their only rock is the rock of abasement. I have smelt dead sheep that were more likely to bring a smile to my revolted face. Their girls girls girls are wrong wrong wrong. Even their children hate them. They are fart. Go to bed, Motley Crue. Go to sleep. Be gone from this world. There is no place for you here. Out!

He better be ready to do a Marvin Gaye impression if this happens. Daddy might just have a shotgun.
John C3
beng
beng

Postby etch on Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:07 pm

Terrible fucking band, terrible fucking people...
etch

Postby Brett Eugene Ralph on Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:08 pm

John C3 wrote:

He better be ready to do a Marvin Gaye impression if this happens. Daddy might just have a shotgun.

A rising shotgun?
Brett Eugene Ralph
Heaven-Sent Hero
Heaven-Sent Hero

Postby John C3 on Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:19 pm

John C3 wrote:

A rising shotgun?

I was trying to think of a way to fit that in but it wasn't working.
John C3
beng
beng

Postby Peripatetic on Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:20 pm

I met Nikki Sixx on Saturday.

I was gonna get an actual picture of me with him but we were near the very end of a 4 hour line and by that time they weren't letting people pose for pics because he needed to catch a plane.

He was a really nice guy for the minute that we chatted.

(I rule.)
rysie wrote:The original dumb shit was so very nearly compressed
Peripatetic
World's Ideal Leader w/ VersatileTalents

Postby zom-zom on Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:26 pm

Peripatetic wrote:I met Nikki Sixx on Saturday.

I was gonna get an actual picture of me with him but we were near the very end of a 4 hour line.... (I rule.)

Peripathetic. You stood in a line for four hours to talk to an idiot?
zom-zom
World's Greatest Writer
World's Greatest Writer

Postby Peripatetic on Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:28 pm

zom-zom wrote:
Peripatetic wrote:I met Nikki Sixx on Saturday.

I was gonna get an actual picture of me with him but we were near the very end of a 4 hour line.... (I rule.)

Peripathetic. You stood in a line for four hours to talk to an idiot?

We went and got our wristbands at 10:00AM.

Went back at 1:00PM. Got signed at about 4:50 PM.

Nikki Sixx is not an idiot.

Capiche.

EDIT: It was 100% worth the wait.
Last edited by Peripatetic on Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peripatetic

Postby Hexpane on Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:35 pm

always hated everything they have ever done.

Even as an early teen when the whole world was trying to convince me that they rock and Tommy Lee is the best drummer in rock, I stuck to my guns. They fucking suck a lot of dirty dicks and their music is jokey at best
Hexpane
took picture of naked guy
took picture of naked guy

Postby zom-zom on Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:41 pm

Can't say enough regarding how this cheeseball rock is such shit, Frank changes his name to "Nikki". That's real cool... and he is indeed quite an idiot. The worst kind.

And really, you spent the good part of a day chasing after this pathetic cake-face makeup loser and you didn't even get a blowjob?
zom-zom
World's Greatest Writer
World's Greatest Writer

Postby glynnisjohns on Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:48 pm

zom-zom wrote:Can't say enough regarding how this cheeseball rock is such shit, Frank changes his name to "Nikki". That's real cool... and he is indeed quite an idiot. The worst kind.

And really, you spent the good part of a day chasing after this pathetic cake-face makeup loser and you didn't even get a blowjob?

Says zom-zom who loves KISS.
Even to be questioned by me who still listens to the Cure.

I'll let myself out....

Vince Neil is a murdering bastard, douche can eat a whole bag of freeze dried dog turds.
glynnisjohns
Perfect Picture of Wisdom and Boldness
Perfect Picture of Wisdom and Boldness

Postby zom-zom on Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:55 pm

As much as I like KISS, I would never, ever stood in any line or even bothered if there was no line, to get an autograph or see any of them in person. That's like, teenage groupie shit.

And at least after the show, KISS takes their makeup off, they knew it was a part of the silly show.

Apparently "Nikki" does not know this, and this grown, saggy and flabby man still puts on the mascara every day thinking "I look cool".

Barfff.
zom-zom
World's Greatest Writer
World's Greatest Writer

Postby Peripatetic on Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:36 pm

zom-zom wrote:and he is indeed quite an idiot. The worst kind.

Elaborate.

Why is he an idiot? Because you don't like his music?

zom-zom wrote:And really, you spent the good part of a day chasing after this pathetic cake-face makeup loser and you didn't even get a blowjob?

There was no chasing.

We stood in a line, patiently waiting our turn, chatting, spotting people etc. I left for a few minutes to get a water and a bag of combos.

No, no blowjob.

zom-zom wrote:As much as I like KISS, I would never, ever stood in any line or even bothered if there was no line, to get an autograph or see any of them in person. That's like, teenage groupie shit.

No, that's I worshipped Motley Crue as a kid, still like to listen to their records once in awhile, was looking forward to reading Nikki's book and thought, 'hey, that'd be fun to meet Nikki Sixx'.

Teenage groupie shit would have been me blowing him while he did a line off my back. While that would be awesome, I just don't have the right lip/throat combination to be a good cocksucker.

zom-zom wrote:And at least after the show, KISS takes their makeup off, they knew it was a part of the silly show.

Apparently "Nikki" does not know this, and this grown, saggy and flabby man still puts on the mascara every day thinking "I look cool".

I have nothing to add about your weak support of the Kiss v. Motley Crue argument, but I will say that Nikki looks fantastic considering what he's put himself through in his 49 years.
Peripatetic

Postby zom-zom on Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:45 pm

So, you're saying that you like to give him the blowjob?

That's okay I guess.
zom-zom
World's Greatest Writer
World's Greatest Writer

Postby Peripatetic on Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:49 pm

zom-zom wrote:So, you're saying that you like to give him the blowjob?

That's okay I guess.

It's fucking Nikki Sixx dude!
Peripatetic

Postby DrAwkward on Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:50 pm

zom-zom wrote:And at least after the show, KISS takes their makeup off, they knew it was a part of the silly show.

Waitwaitwait. Hold on.

Are you suggesting that all the hair currently on Paul Stanley's head is actually his? Come on now.

Nikki was definitely a bloated fatass in the early 2000s, but he's whipped himself back into shape.

Oh, and Eric Carr may have had a brain tumor, but no one in KISS ever had to deal with Ankylosing spondylitis like Mick Mars has since he was 19. And the dude still gets on stage and shreds? Are you kidding me? Dude is hard.
Stinky Pete wrote:BDSM is a bit like Queens of the Stone Age in that it's basically fine to be into, but a bit worrying if you're obsessed with it.

Body Futures
IfIHadAHiFi
Martian Dance Invasion!
DrAwkward
World's Greatest Lover
World's Greatest Lover

Postby Peripatetic on Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:56 pm

DrAwkward wrote:

Waitwaitwait. Hold on.

Are you suggesting that all the hair currently on Paul Stanley's head is actually his? Come on now.

Nikki was definitely a bloated fatass in the early 2000s, but he's whipped himself back into shape.

Oh, and Eric Carr may have had a brain tumor, but no one in KISS ever had to deal with Ankylosing spondylitis like Mick Mars has since he was 19. And the dude still gets on stage and shreds? Are you kidding me? Dude is hard.

Hey! DrAwkward! Funny seeing you in the Motley Crue thread!
Peripatetic

PreviousNext

Return to Crap / Not Crap