Brent is a cunt
70%
I have no problem with Brent
30%

Total votes : 60

Re: Bun Cunts

Postby jimmy two hands on Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:13 pm

YOUR MASK IS SLIPPING, BRONT!
banjo.comics.pigfuck.stoner metal.rock operas.

AudioTruth wrote:Everything I buy from other brands break after a couple years, this is because they are only interested in making money. I'm only interested in long-lasting eargasms.
jimmy two hands
King Shit of Fuck Mountain

Postby jimmy two hands on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:14 pm

Here was the situation at work today: someone brought in cookies from a local bakery to share with everyone. However, they didn't bring in enough for everyone in the office to have one, and they left a note on the box saying "please take half a cookie so that everyone can have one." I looked into the cookie box and as expected, two people had already broken two cookies in half and left the other half in the box - not different styles of cookies, mind you, both the same variety of cookie - so that these 2 lonely dead halves would rot away in misery for the rest of the day. I took a whole goddamned cookie for myself and ate it so that a third cookie wouldn't suffer the same fate.

Question: am I a cookie twat for taking an entire cookie, thus ensuring someone in the office will not get half a cookie? Or was the person who didn't bring enough cookies to begin with the cookie twat? Or since this involves cookies rather than donuts, is there no twattery involved?

Note, I knew that most of the people in the office wouldn't even have half a cookie, and there were cookies left in the box when I left the office.

AudioTruth wrote:Everything I buy from other brands break after a couple years, this is because they are only interested in making money. I'm only interested in long-lasting eargasms.
jimmy two hands

Postby Redline on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:47 am

In the UK, you'd be a Biscuit Cunt...
Redline
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Anthony Flack on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:14 pm

I don't know why you didn't take the two halves. And another whole one too, why not.

Anyway, the person probably should have just said "first in first served" rather than fucking around with mandated halves. Not everybody is going to want one, and if somebody misses out, well boo hoo.
Anthony Flack
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby first2letters on Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:27 pm

“I bought these for all of you; please take half” — this is a whole new level of pastry fascism. Even worse if they left no knife and forced the proverbial 5000 to feed themselves by touching those cookies with their disgusting, germ-ridden fingers. You were right for taking the whole cookie. Salut!
first2letters
meadowlark lemon
meadowlark lemon

Postby uglysound on Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:09 pm

Redline wrote:In the UK, you'd be a Biscuit Cunt...

Biscunt (though I believe they spell it as "viscount")
uglysound
pauly shore
pauly shore

Postby Boombats on Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:53 pm

uglysound wrote:

and it's pronounced "Buycount"
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby Parbuckle on Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:41 am

Boombats wrote:
uglysound wrote:

and it's pronounced "Buycount"

No, you're thinking of Pomerania.
bishopdante wrote:It's a lobster push lobster world out there.
Parbuckle
gus hansen
gus hansen

Postby Madman Munt on Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:30 pm

Oh we're so pretty
Oh so pretty
We're viscunt
Madman Munt
amir vahedi
amir vahedi

Postby Redline on Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:02 pm

I read a story about Yoko Ono taking "biscuits" from George Harrison's food stash while she was in a bed in the recording session, and I thought of biscuits as a big dough w/ gravy thing, until I realized it was more what Americans call a cookie.

George said "That bitch!" and John for once was like, "Hey Yoko, you don't fuck with a guy's food..."
Redline
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Anthony Flack on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:34 pm

Paul's jam butty, George's biscuits, Ringo taking a suitcase full of baked beans to India... nobody comes between a Beatle and his shit food.
Anthony Flack
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Redline on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:10 pm

Anthony Flack wrote:
nobody comes between a Beatle and his shit food.

Not even May Pang!
John liked Kellogg's Corn Flakes, Chunky bars, and Burger King's Whoppers...
Redline
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby uglysound on Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:51 pm

Redline wrote:Not even May Pang!

Wait a second...

uglysound
pauly shore
pauly shore

Postby steve on Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:55 pm

first2letters wrote:“I bought these for all of you; please take half”

If it is possible to be a dick by being under-generous, this is it. Bring enough for everybody, it's not hard. Round up to the nearest dozen.
steve albini
Electrical Audio
sa at electricalaudio dot com
Quicumque quattuor feles possidet insanus est.
steve
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Boombats on Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:56 pm

uglysound wrote:
Redline wrote:Not even May Pang!

Wait a second...

Tony Biscotti?
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby andyman on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:50 pm

jimmy two hands wrote:Here was the situation at work today: someone brought in cookies from a local bakery to share with everyone. However, they didn't bring in enough for everyone in the office to have one, and they left a note on the box saying "please take half a cookie so that everyone can have one." I looked into the cookie box and as expected, two people had already broken two cookies in half and left the other half in the box - not different styles of cookies, mind you, both the same variety of cookie - so that these 2 lonely dead halves would rot away in misery for the rest of the day. I took a whole goddamned cookie for myself and ate it so that a third cookie wouldn't suffer the same fate.

Question: am I a cookie twat for taking an entire cookie, thus ensuring someone in the office will not get half a cookie? Or was the person who didn't bring enough cookies to begin with the cookie twat? Or since this involves cookies rather than donuts, is there no twattery involved?

Note, I knew that most of the people in the office wouldn't even have half a cookie, and there were cookies left in the box when I left the office.

How big is the office?
offal wrote:I just want to be able to play bitchin' single-stroke rolls before I die
andyman
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius

Postby seanurban on Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:04 am

steve wrote:
first2letters wrote:“I bought these for all of you; please take half”

If it is possible to be a dick by being under-generous, this is it. Bring enough for everybody, it's not hard. Round up to the nearest dozen.

To codify:
Once the food is in the break room, it's no longer yours. You can expect people to eat it. Nothing more, nothing less.
seanurban
King High

Postby night_tools on Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:13 am

I'm sure the situation could be improved by using a donut cutter

You're a shit MD and I want my pizza money back.
night_tools
Man with Encyclopedic Knowledge
Man with Encyclopedic Knowledge

Postby ginger on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:58 am

Latrice is a total bun cunt. Yesterday she took a bit out of a second donut when she hadn't finished her first one. She said she didn't want to finish the first one because it was sitting there too long.
ginger
walter mondale
walter mondale

Postby jimmy two hands on Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:05 am

andyman wrote:
jimmy two hands wrote:Here was the situation at work today: someone brought in cookies from a local bakery to share with everyone. However, they didn't bring in enough for everyone in the office to have one, and they left a note on the box saying "please take half a cookie so that everyone can have one." I looked into the cookie box and as expected, two people had already broken two cookies in half and left the other half in the box - not different styles of cookies, mind you, both the same variety of cookie - so that these 2 lonely dead halves would rot away in misery for the rest of the day. I took a whole goddamned cookie for myself and ate it so that a third cookie wouldn't suffer the same fate.

How big is the office?

We got 15 people here, give or take. Some days only 5 people will be here and 10 people will be working from home or visiting clients.

Oh, and someone brought donuts today. Will report back if we have any Brents lurking.
(narrator voice: there are.)

jimmy two hands

PreviousNext

Return to Crap / Not Crap