Damn, Tootie

Bernadette, people are searchin'

mike hitler (no relation)
pope
pope

Re: Celebrity Crush, Regardless Of Era

Postby Madman Munt on Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Janeway wrote:i see anna mathews like

Sure, dye her hair pink and she can sit on the rubber at the end of my pencil.

You set 'em up J-Way...
Madman Munt
amir vahedi
amir vahedi

Postby RSMurphy on Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:14 pm

this place is so tediously straight

I want to smell lucky strikes on his breath as he breaks my mandible with one kiss; unzip my skin with calloused fingers; brutally take me in a stairwell and spit in odd meters about it afterwards

damn, damn, daddy

fuck you and those fathomless limpid pools you have for eyes

throw a harness on him and he looks just like jeff fox lol
RSMurphy
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby kokorodoko on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:10 am

i didn't even ask myself what tpuché meant. I was just like whatever, it's Janeway.
Janeway wrote:those cat-food-for-lunch-deserving motherfuckers 8)
kokorodoko
pres. laura roslin
pres. laura roslin

Postby RSMurphy on Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:25 pm

Janeway wrote:but father john gross, why does everybody love that dude?

I just dig his physical appearance; don't really know what his music sounds like. It seems to be fairly forgettable. I also like how he looks like Jeff Fox, particularly the picture I posted. It makes me laugh. haha..

So disheveled and licentious
RSMurphy
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby strangeone on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:36 pm

Joey Heatherton - gave me my first boner around age 6.

strangeone
viceroy
viceroy

Postby hayate on Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:14 pm

“I always had a crush on the actress Lillian Gish. She wasn't very tall, but she had this magnificent ass, to put it as delicately as possible."

another familiar face, incidentally
Neofascism will be the ultimate expression of libertarian social liberalism, of the unit which starts in May 68. Its specificity holds in this formula: All is allowed, but nothing is possible. -M.C.
hayate
erik seidel
erik seidel

Postby RSMurphy on Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:18 pm

"Bud" from Father Knows Best had that soft stud lesbian thing going on that I find compelling.

During his AMA Jamie Stewart made an offhand comment that he and Sufjan Stevens both fucked the same individual but not at the same time. This resulted in me thinking for an inordinate amount of time about Jamie Stewart fucking Sufjan Stevens.
RSMurphy
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby hayate on Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:11 pm

I've never experienced sexual attraction toward a male. (not even the cross dressing kind..
don't care how many drugs they take, I can always spot the genuine article)
Buuut this guy was my freaking spirit animal in that movie Winters Bone.

Got a bromance kind of thing for him after seeing that one. He can have my sister.

Neofascism will be the ultimate expression of libertarian social liberalism, of the unit which starts in May 68. Its specificity holds in this formula: All is allowed, but nothing is possible. -M.C.
hayate
erik seidel
erik seidel

Postby RSMurphy on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:28 am

hayate wrote:I've never experienced sexual attraction toward a male. (not even the cross dressing kind..

Examine why your parenthetical is not only misplaced and superfluous, but harmful and offensive to the trans community and their allies. Or not. Just don't make comments like that on this forum.
RSMurphy
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby JohnnySomersett on Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:25 pm

RSMurphy wrote:
hayate wrote:I've never experienced sexual attraction toward a male. (not even the cross dressing kind..

Examine why your parenthetical is not only misplaced and superfluous, but harmful and offensive to the trans community and their allies. Or not. Just don't make comments like that on this forum.

I think maybe you're reading more into, what appears to be, just a flippant/jovial comment declaring his level of heterosexuality. I'm as liberal as the next guy (I have a friend who was a friend before and after 'the change' and I have no issue with it) but even she gets annoyed at people being overly-sensitive on her behalf.
ERawk wrote:I'd rather have a hystorectomy, you fuckstick piece of shit.

My Band https://mopernoise.bandcamp.com/releases
High Fives Save Lives
JohnnySomersett
not wearing any pants
not wearing any pants

Postby RSMurphy on Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:08 pm

JohnnySomersett wrote:I think maybe you're reading more into, what appears to be, just a flippant/jovial comment declaring his level of heterosexuality.

This is probably very comforting to transgender individuals who are constantly hearing that they are not genuine.

I'm as liberal as the next guy (I have a friend who was a friend before and after 'the change' and I have no issue with it) but even she gets annoyed at people being overly-sensitive on her behalf.

There is something to be said about being overly sensitive, but I don't believe I am being overly sensitive. I read, re-read, re-re-read, and poured over the comment looking for some sense of humor to it. Didn't find one. All I saw was a parenthetical stating that no matter how many drugs one takes there will still exist an abstract that diminishes one's self. This is hurtful to read, and harmful for others to process.

In a different thread this poster wrote about having to listen to his dad suck cock through a bedroom wall, which I found to be hilarious. Cracked me up for a good while. I just found the particular comment about spotting "genuine" women to be problematic.
RSMurphy
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby geiginni on Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:26 pm

Totally agree with you on this Randall. The crux and craw is not just the "genuine" aspect, but the spotting of the "genuine article" that once again reduces a person to an object, and that their physical object-self is the only authentic aspect of a person's being. Total bullshit.

In other thread-rated topics, I'm totally crushing out on Jessica Barden that plays Alyssa on TEotFW. Though the character's misanthropy and au-natural look are part of it, she's still super cute off-screen too. (and 25, so I don't feel completely like a dirty old man).
geiginni
Man with Encyclopedic Knowledge
Man with Encyclopedic Knowledge

Postby Boombats on Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:27 pm

I agree with Randall that it's superfluous. In fact the whole preamble to posting pics is unnecessary. Even if someone thought you were gay because you posted dude pics, there's 0% chance you will be mistakenly hit upon or have your masculinity challenged, at least in this part of the internet.
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby bumble on Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:44 pm

I had a very hot dream about Halle Berry. I'm not googling shit, you know who I'm talking about.

I sat up and literally said out loud, "Huh."

Like, yeah, I mean, of course...if I'm going to have a gay dream HELL YES HALLE BERRY OKAY but it's just not what usually happens. And I can't remember the last time I thought of her as an actor or anything.
bumble
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius
Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius

Postby Madman Munt on Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:06 pm

geiginni wrote:The crux and craw is not just the "genuine" aspect, but the spotting of the "genuine article" that once again reduces a person to an object, and that their physical object-self is the only authentic aspect of a person's being.

I don't quite get what you are saying here.

I think the distinction FM hayate made, however clumsily, is a real one that many (most?) people make. And I don't see how we can get away from it. You can't police sexual desire. If his dick makes the distinction between a trans-woman and the "genuine article" then tough shit people.

My point, I suppose, is that if you want to include general male sexual response as an important part of what it means to be a "woman" then self-identification is going to have some problems.

(I hope this discussion does not shit up this beautiful thread!)
Madman Munt
amir vahedi
amir vahedi

Postby RSMurphy on Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:59 pm

Madman Munt wrote:If his dick makes the distinction between a trans-woman and the "genuine article" then tough shit people.

See, this is what I don't get. It's not germane to anything in the thread, least of all what immediately precedes it. If somebody had posted a pic of Buck Angel or Laverne Cox it would have sounded more heinous. I mean, OK, it could have very well been an attempt at humor, but if that was indeed the case, then being called out on it was necessary so that a misstep wasn't made a second time.

I honestly don't think I was being overly-sensitive or uber-pc. I hate that shit, but I do cop to taking a step back to assess what we once thought was reasonable because we had no stake in the game, so to speak.

I'm just chomping at the bit to post in a PRF-crush related thread since we're sharing. *cracks knuckles*
RSMurphy
Present-day God
Present-day God

Postby Boombats on Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:44 pm

Feel free to post your favorite pics of me
Boombats
Analingus Eggnog

Postby Adam Sr on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:08 pm

'Trans people are 'cross-dressers' and fakes.'

Thread celebrating primal urges inevitably attracts the occasional knuckledragger.
Adam Sr
Best leader Who Realized Human Wisdom
Best leader Who Realized Human Wisdom

Postby Madman Munt on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:25 pm

RSMurphy wrote:See, this is what I don't get. It's not germane to anything in the thread, least of all what immediately precedes it.

Right! I think I've figured out what didn't sit right with me. I don't think this is a trans issue AT ALL. It's like if I said "You know what I don't like? Those fat ugly chicks!" It's a total bummer on such a thread. I could sort of justify it as an honest analysis of the poster's sexual response to trans people, but it's probably better if he takes it elsewhere.

RSMurphy wrote:All I saw was a parenthetical stating that no matter how many drugs one takes there will still exist an abstract that diminishes one's self. This is hurtful to read, and harmful for others to process.

This is what I disagree with. I don't see that. I saw a parenthetical stating that no matter however many drugs you take you cannot make guys like FM hayate (and myself, if I'm brutally honest) sexually attracted to you. That is it. Nothing more. It's posted in the wrong thread, but it's 100% true.

RSMurphy wrote:*cracks

Not too many ass-cracks pls. (Actually, I don't give a fuck. Post away!)
Madman Munt
amir vahedi
amir vahedi

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion