We offer tape transfer services for a variety of formats, and can bake tapes that need to be dehydrated. Contact us for more information.
If you want to read about the people that work here or people who worked here in the past, you can do that over in the Staff & Friends section.
If you are interested in recording here and want to know how
much it might cost you or your band, you can find that out over
in the Booking &
Take a look at our forums for discussions about recording, microphones, drum tuning and all sorts of other things.
And finally, if you need to contact us or you need directions to the studio, you can find that information here.
- 48 mono channels with two signal paths, individually assignable to mix buses or output buses (96 inputs)
- 8 stereo inputs, 4 mono effect returns, 8 stereo effect returns
- 8 stereo subgroups which can be used as outpus, stereo submixes or telescoped into each other with balanced inserts (great for creating stems of a mix quickly)
- 2 stereo buses, which can be used separately or combined
- Flying Faders automation
- Simplified solo-in-place function
- Second stereo bus (which can be combined with main stereo bus)
- Individually-buffered stereo outputs for each master recorder
- Balanced pre-fader insert on stereo master for mix processing
- Automatic or manual recording privacy lights outside studio doors
- 2-track remotes mounted in master section
- Automation keyboard and trackball mounted in master section
- Direct outputs on each channel
- 2 line inputs on each channel
- VU needle meters on monitor
- 3 speaker selector
- Rear speaker switch
- Oscilloscope displays monitor output
- Retro-styled DOS/386 computer and dinky monitor
- Talkback switch and mic at console and rear sofa